Mace vs. Anakin and Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
In Rots, could Mace have previald where Dooku failed(even though I think Dooku lost on purpose, just didn't expect to have his hands sliced off).

General Zodiac
You would want you arms sliced off?

chewbacca II
oooo, hard one but i reckon obi and anakin could take this one, maybe with one of em dieing

Emperor Revan
Obi and Anakin together would kick his ass.

Fishy
I'm not so sure... Dooku could have beaten them. I put Mace and Dooku at about the same level. Mace does use a completely different style however which would make it easier for him to get killed...

Emperor Revan
I think Mace is stronger than Dooku but Dooku still lost to Anakin. Sure, Dooku wasn't trying to win, but he didn't want to lose the way he did. Throw in Obi-Wan and since they are a good team I think they would overwhelm Mace.

Fishy
But look at how easy Dooku handled the two when there were still two of them. I'm sure if Dooku had another chance he would have killed the two of them and he would have done it fast. The biggest difference is however that Dooku his style is superior to that of Mace when fighting Jedi, and that Dooku would use more offensive force powers... So i'm not entirely sure, about this..

Darth Plagues
Yeah together they could do it. Anakin alone would fair pretty good, but even though Anakin could beat Mace in the ROTS game I don't know how credible that is to the EU

Emperor Revan
According to the novel, Anakin and Obi were pretending to be different form users, like Obi was using Form 4 so when they changed it caught Dooku off guard. And Mace defeated Sidious who is the master of Dooku, so I think Mace is stronger. Now, if Mace can throw Obi like Dooku did then he would win but I have never seen him use the Force to such a degree. In a pure duel I think Mace would lose.

LordYomi13
I think either Anakin or Obi-Wan would die, then the other would use it as motivation to beat Mace.

Fishy
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
According to the novel, Anakin and Obi were pretending to be different form users, like Obi was using Form 4 so when they changed it caught Dooku off guard. And Mace defeated Sidious who is the master of Dooku, so I think Mace is stronger. Now, if Mace can throw Obi like Dooku did then he would win but I have never seen him use the Force to such a degree. In a pure duel I think Mace would lose.

I kinda agree, I do not think Mace would be as good as Dooku in a duel like this, still i'm not entirely sure about it either. I think Mace has a chance to defeat one of them pretty fast and then just go on with the other.

Count Kent
This is tricky. Mace simply outclasses both of them, and he is quite a bit better then Dooku, however Dooku's style was what made dueling the duo so seemingly easy. I give it to Mace, but it would be tough.

overlord
LOL, why are you digging up year-old-threads. You like Mace don't you?
As for my opinion on this.. I think the Anakin Kenobi team is pretty dangerous. Kenobi can probably manage to stay in the game as Vaapad is a very aggressive style like Shienn wich Kenobi didn't have much trouble with also.

Count Kent
Mace Windu is my favorite from the movies with the exception of Darth Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.