njo luke vs mace and rots anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chewbacca II
hmmmmmmmmm, i think i might go wiht luke but im not entirely sure

Darth Plagues
The biggest threat in this would be Anakin. It could be similar to the ROTJ battle...Luke could kill Mace without any care about it, but Anakin is his father and he mihgt feel for him, but at this time Luke has gotten smarter and way more powerful.

NJO Luke could pull this off...

chewbacca II
hmmmmmmm, maybe and i don't agree that luke could finish mace "without any care" mace's light saber skills are probably just below his, luke just has a better grasp of the force, as for anakin his saber skills are pretty high up aswell but wiht a less stronger grasp of the force than boht of te others

Emperor Revan
All emotions aside, NJO Luke could win by outsmarting Anakin. If he can't do that and he can't beat them with the Force (he might be able to, I don't know) and it came down to a duel between the three than I think NJO Luke would lose.

DarthSidiouss
my thaughts are with NJO Luke. He has "supernatural powers" he wont feel for Anakin. He would kick his a*s. Mace would probably finish with NJO Luke. Anakin would make a stupid mistake and Luke would kill him by mistake lol. Mace would use his form VII of lightsaber technique. It would be a great machup. But its pretty one-sided. Take out Ani and put in Yoda and than you have a great fight.

Darth_Glentract
mace alone is close to Luke's power. Lets say Mace 85% as powerful and Anakin is probably 60% as powerful as Luke. Luke is screwed. Mace is probably better than Yoda in lightsaber skills.

DarthSidiouss
no. In my opinion, Mace is 60% of what luke is and Anakin is 45% of what luke is. Remember Luke is extremely powerful with the force. Luke would take this one. Yoda is far much more wise and powerful than Mace.

Darth Plagues
NJO Luke Skywalker is very close to Revan as in power, perhaps a little bit stronger, buts that off the subject. Anyway...we know Revan could take Mace and Anakin, so NJO Luke could do the same.

NJO Luke has that power that can kill instantly and we don't know if it can be blocked or not...

DarthSidiouss
this is my opinion for jedi duelers:

1-Luke(NJO)
2-Yoda
3-Mace
4-Obi-Wan
5-Plo Koon

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DarthSidiouss
no. In my opinion, Mace is 60% of what luke is and Anakin is 45% of what luke is. Remember Luke is extremely powerful with the force. Luke would take this one. Yoda is far much more wise and powerful than Mace.

that is 105% Luke still loses

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DarthSidiouss
this is my opinion for jedi duelers:

1-Luke(NJO)
2-Yoda
3-Mace
4-Obi-Wan
5-Plo Koon

What about Ulic, Vrook, Exile, Vodo Bass ect.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
NJO Luke Skywalker is very close to Revan as in power, perhaps a little bit stronger, buts that off the subject. Anyway...we know Revan could take Mace and Anakin, so NJO Luke could do the same.

NJO Luke has that power that can kill instantly and we don't know if it can be blocked or not...

Yes NJO Luke is very close to Revan's power so if Revan can do it then NJO Luke probably can too. By the way, did I miss the versus thread of Revan vs. these two?

General Zodiac
Most Powerful Jedi
Of All Time

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Aenon Jurtis (Ancient Jedi Master)
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Kaja Sinis (The Very First Jedi and Founder of the Jedi Order)
6. Mace Windu
7. Ben Skywalker (Son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade)
8. Plo Koon
9. Anakin Skywalker
10. Ce Ce Denowai (Most Powerful Female Jedi of All Time)
11. Kyle Katarn
12. Ki Adi Mundi
13. Princess Leia Organa Solo
14. Mara Jade Skywalker
15. Kit Fisto
16. Qui-Gon Jinn
17. Shintor Beerus (Ancient Jedi Master)
18. Yendar Platis (Ancient six-armed Jedi Master)
19. Bontu Sitmus (Whill Jedi Master Who Taught Yoda)
20. Anakin Solo (Son of Han Solo and Princess Leia)

Fishy
Would you please stop posting SS crap... Okay? Thank you.

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Yes NJO Luke is very close to Revan's power so if Revan can do it then NJO Luke probably can too. By the way, did I miss the versus thread of Revan vs. these two?

No...I was just comparing.

Darth_Glentract
General Zodiac. Please do not post anymore SS sh!t again. It is all pure shi!t.

Darth Plagues
Yeah no more SS, because of this. This shows all the bull he's done...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperShadow

Clawed The Bum
um this is the list
1) obi
2) exar kun
3) revan
3) NJO luke
4) sidiuos
5) darth vadar
6) yoda
7) dont care

Darth_Glentract
why are people posting list. is it people they plan to murder or something

Dresta
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Most Powerful Jedi
Of All Time

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Aenon Jurtis (Ancient Jedi Master)
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Kaja Sinis (The Very First Jedi and Founder of the Jedi Order)
6. Mace Windu
7. Ben Skywalker (Son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade)
8. Plo Koon
9. Anakin Skywalker
10. Ce Ce Denowai (Most Powerful Female Jedi of All Time)
11. Kyle Katarn
12. Ki Adi Mundi
13. Princess Leia Organa Solo
14. Mara Jade Skywalker
15. Kit Fisto
16. Qui-Gon Jinn
17. Shintor Beerus (Ancient Jedi Master)
18. Yendar Platis (Ancient six-armed Jedi Master)
19. Bontu Sitmus (Whill Jedi Master Who Taught Yoda)
20. Anakin Solo (Son of Han Solo and Princess Leia)

how can you put obi above windu. windu handled palps and yoda said palps was too powerful for obi to fight.

Darth Plagues
Why are you guys listing list? This is a simple NJO Luke vs. Mace and Anakin thread.

NJO Luke Skywalker would win this one.

2Tidus!
I'm not sure... Mace's form VII is preety powerful.

Dresta
2 vs 1 luke gets his ass kicked

Darth Plagues
Luke became possibly the strongest Jedi to ever live. Vapaad means nothing to someone who has discovered abilities in the Force that possibly no other Force user in the SW history is knowledgable of. One of Luke's abillities gave him the power to kill instantly and we don't know for sure if this power can be blocked by Force or lightsaber or not, but I doubt it, because the power is unknown. Other reasons are...

1) Luke was able to charge through the entire Yuuzhan Vong HQ, basically on his own (yes Jacen and Jaina were with him, but it says in TUF that they did almost no work). Since this is the place where the YV leader is, there would be thousands of Vong, maybe even 10 000 or more, yet Luke wasted them all.

2) After doing that, he faced off against 7 or 8 slayers, either way it is impressive, Kyp who is supposedly very powerful could not even take one and he landed dozens of hits. Yet Luke was able to kill them with one hit, that means he is either exceptionally strong, or he was powering his weapon with the Force.

3) Then he defeated the Supreme Overlord, who on his own would be a match for MANY Jedi.

4) Like said above...In the final YV battle, Luke used an unknown power, to instantly kill a slayer. It is described as being like green sparks. Jaina also describes him as being like the centre of the Force. The Force flowing through him, he was like a malestrom of Force energy, unstoppable. Jaina also described him as being calm and focused, and his blade was like 10 or 20, all moving at the same time, with one purpose.

5) Luke was also able to manipulate black holes and gravity.

6) Luke was also able to knock down AT-AT's like they were nothing, he could also destroy entire armies with the Force.

7) In the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke removed an entire planet from view using the force, he said it should last indefinently. He was also able to make himself invisible and unable to be sensed through the Force. Also in the Black Fleet Crisis Luke rebuilt Vader's old fortress, he also made it invisible. He did all this with out being sensed through the force, and this is on Courscant.

8) Luke also trained underneath the clone emperor, so he would know about the Sith as well as the Jedi. Luke also defeated the Emperor's force storm, which was massive and able to destroy ships.

9) After defeating the clone emperor, Luke discovered an ancient Jedi library, with long forgotten knowledge. Luke also didn't restrict his knowledge to just the Jedi, he hunted all over the galaxy, searching for knowledge and power from everyone he met. Luke also learned under the Emperor and used the Emperors library, which gives him a full knowledge on both sides of the Force.

Luke takes Mace and Anakin out, possibly easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.