no 7th harry potter book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandalorian_war
hi im sorry if this has been discussed but i have heard a rumour that there will be no 7th book.is the fiction or non-fiction true or false

if this is true i have come to the conclusion that harry will die

Sweden_rules
Hi! The 7th book will be published. Just so you now =) However, no one exept for J.K know how the story ends.

NightCrawler341
There will be a 7th book, JKR already wrote the last chapter of it.

sugar&sweet
i heard a rumour that harry does die in the 7th book but i hope that isnt true.

mandalorian_war
good thank god

NightCrawler341
Harry might die in the 7th book. It is a high possiblity.

Sweden_rules

Elessea
I've heard something like that too...like the last line is

Harry, where's your scar? " of such...

NightCrawler341
No one knows the last line. We only know that last word is scar. And I highly doubt his scar will go away.

joelsef
yea is it even possible for a scar like Harry's to vanish? I dunno, but I don't think it is. The last line will probably use the word scar in a way no one would have guessed. It might not even be talking about Harry's scar, who knows? Maybe it's this...

And, so, the train ride back to London was the most interesting yet, especially when Ron revealed that he had had his appendix removed when he was eight. He lifted up his shirt and slightly pulled down his pants to show everyone his scar.

NightCrawler341
xD Though as weird at as that sounds, it proves the point. Dumbledore said he will have the scar forever. If he knew that killing Voldemort would get rid of the scar, im sure Dumbledore would have done something about it a long time again. Besides, the scar is like the only link to his parents, besides pictures. I know that sounds weird but it makes sense to me.

Kella
lol...that's funny (referring to the comment about Ron's appendix scar)... I'm personally not guessing anything for book 7 until I've read book 6.

Only then will things become clearer and thus easier to guess about. Though someone made a comment about the people who will die in the books...they made a very good point to think that Peter Pettigrew will die in book 6 and Lupin will die in book 7. If you notice...the Mauraders are dying in reverse order that there names appear on the map...though it may just be coincidence.

Moony (Remus Lupin), Wormtail (Peter Pettigrew), Padfoot (Sirius Black), and Prongs (James Potter). Who's dead so far? Prongs died first...then Padfoot... I say it's a fairly good guess...one I think may be close to truth.

Though only JKR knows for certain.

NightCrawler341
Peter will kill Lupin though. As I have said many times, Peter's silver hand, Lupin being a were wolf, but two and two together and BAM! One dead Lupin.

joelsef
Peter Pettigrew will definetly have some outcome on who dies, because like Dumbledore said, Harry might be glad that Peter lived. Usually when J.K. Rowling says this stuff, it will probaby have a meaning later on in the books. I don't know if I'm thinkin to hard, but that's my guess about Pettigrew's role.

Hermione202
i don't want lupin to die.
i don't think harrys scar would disappear.

NightCrawler341
Lupin will most likely die. JKR has set the signs, and I don't think the scar will disappear either.

Harry_Monkey
I hope Lupin dosent die! sad sad sad

NightCrawler341
The clues are all out there. All four friends will die. James, Sirius, Lupin, Peter. All will be dead by the end of book 7. Lupin will die, the silver hand shows it.
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Peter will kill Lupin though. As I have said many times, Peter's silver hand, Lupin being a were wolf, put two and two together and BAM! One dead Lupin.

Blair Wind
whats the "silver hand"? ive read the books but since im not a avid fan I might have missed or forgotten something....

NightCrawler341
When Peter, aka Wormtail, cut off his hand to revive Voldemort, Voldemort gave Peter a silver hand.

babysooner13
Originally posted by Elessea
I've heard something like that too...like the last line is

Harry, where's your scar? " of such...

Wait a minute. I have to ask this. Okay, I read somewhere and heard some rumors that JKR didn't want to make us guess anymore after the seventh book. And that a lot of questions are going to be answered in both books. So, if the last word is scar or something along the lines of scar or "where's you scar?", wouldn't she be leading us on to thinking some things. Sorry if I didn't explain myself fully.

NightCrawler341
Makes perfect sence, but the last word is scar. She did tell us that. That's all we know.

babysooner13
Makes perfect sence, but the last word is scar. She did tell us that. That's all we know.

Yes, I know that. But, you have to think... I'm just saying this for what I'd think of it. Scar is the kindof word that might lead you onto thinking of other things. I can't explain this. But like IF she did end it with the word end or something. You know.

NightCrawler341
Yea... what?

sugar&sweet
who knows? cud b anything

NightCrawler341
I'm still lost

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by babysooner13
Yes, I know that. But, you have to think... I'm just saying this for what I'd think of it. Scar is the kindof word that might lead you onto thinking of other things. I can't explain this. But like IF she did end it with the word end or something. You know.
i think wat babysooner13 is tryin to say is that that the last word "scar" mite not actully b about harry's scar, it mite b trying to make u think that it is about harry's scar.

is that right babysooner13?

NightCrawler341
That makes sense.

sugar&sweet
yyyaayyy! Happy Dance Happy Dance normanly when i try to explain things to people, they end up even more confused.lol i just hope that was wat babysooner13 was tryin to say.

NightCrawler341
Likewise.

sugar&sweet
cool.

NightCrawler341
Yea.

sugar&sweet
ok now we r just tupin odds little words like "cool" and "yea". if we keep doing that, we will be ere forever. lol

NightCrawler341
Mmhmm. ^.^ Trying to see how long I can keep going till someone speaks besides us.

JediStang
Okay, first post in HP, but obviously Harry beats Voldemort in the seventh book, because according to that little prophecy, one of them has to die. So if that is truly the last line, after Harry kills Voldemort, his scar dissappears. End of story.

Edit: ten bucks that hermione says that line

NightCrawler341
His scar wont disappear. Dumbledore said a long time ago that the scar will be with him forever. Surely he would have thought that if something happen to Voldemort, it would have gone away. But he still said he will have it forever. Story not over.

sugar&sweet
maybe harry and voldemort kill each other and somehow it joins to the word "scar".

NightCrawler341
Maybe when they fight they leave a big mark in the earth that makes the earth look like it has a giant scar on it, I mean, then they could look at it on the way home on the Howarts Express or something. "And, right outside the window, was the giant scar." or something of the sort.

air
soz um how do we know that that the last word is scar? is there proof? if so can you point me in that direction???

NightCrawler341
I don't remember where but JKR said it somewhere.

goddess_susu
The word "scar" might not even be talking about the scar on Harry's Forhead

She could be talking about how something happened and how it'd leave a scar.
It could even be Harry's death!

goddess_susu
not a scar literally though, but the scar Harry's life story will leave on everyone, in other word's something we'll never forget

ickeris2003
I think ron is going to die because look at all the things that happen to him in every book, I dont know thats what I think. Do you think JK will do like another book after harry in hogwarts like his job, maybe getting married etc. what do you think?

The Inkeeper
as i have said before the last line is Ron discussing his favourite character from the Lion King.

clearodyssey
my thinking of this scar buisness is that his scar was a horcrux if u havent read the 6th book u wont understand this but it says in the book that voldermort made 6 horcruxs and harry had to destroy them all before voldermort could be killed so i think that harrys scar was the last horcrux. im not sure if harry has to die or not but i have a general out line of the last book.

dont read ne further if u dont want the 6th book spoiled

and also one of the great wizzards and snape is the one how does it
and harry starts dating ginny

clearodyssey
I think ron is going to die because look at all the things that happen to him in every book, I dont know thats what I think. Do you think JK will do like another book after harry in hogwarts like his job, maybe getting married etc. what do you think?

the 7th book doesnt take place in hogwarts he doesnt go back for his 7th year and neither do ron or hermione

Director_Joe
Originally posted by clearodyssey

the 7th book doesnt take place in hogwarts he doesnt go back for his 7th year and neither do ron or hermione

Says who? I'm not saying he will go back...I'm not saying he won't go back either... You assume too much... I've said this before: If he doesn't go back to school it won't be "Year 7 at Hogwarts" I don't think he'll stay around at school much but I think he'll most likely go back if but for a short amount of time...

sk8stuff09
rowling hasnt started the 7th book yet

Director_Joe
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
rowling hasnt started the 7th book yet

In all technicallity: she has. She's said so many times. She already has the last chapter written though she will need to make some changes. Other then that, she said she'll start writing it later this year.

APIECEOFME
I saw an interview w/ Jo and she said that at the present time the last word is still scar, but that could very possibly change.

Unicor777
Ron is not going to die. First Sirus, Dumbledore and Ron??? I will never forgive that, Ron is my favourite character. I hope that Snape would die, and I have a clue who will kill him Hagrid

misslilsweetie
well yeah that can happen as he had soo much respect for him..

michangmaster
confused rolling on floor laughing Hey umm .. im not claiming to be sum harry potter expert or nerd or wutever lol ... but heres my opinion!

The only person in the world who knows the story of the 7th book is JK herself ... and in the past of all the rumors i heard about .. palendromes w/ names and all that crap.. like peter pettigrew rearranged says i eat monkey balls or wutever... 90 % of the time its not true just junk ... SO>>>><<<< here is the deal ... we know that either harry or voldemort will die in the last book .. most likely both will perish .. so i know it sounds all great but harry aint goin to survive people .. well thats wut i got on that topic ..

next.. you know wut wait i want to yell about sumthing in the 6th book... How come after dumbledore dies and everyone in the school is battling and all that is over... how come harry doesnt get DUMBLEDORES ArMY to avenge his biggest role models life???? wtf was that about .. if i were him i would have took charge and gotten everyone together train and find him and attack him???!!! lol well thats it lol

Director_Joe
The down part of that would be that Harry and all his buddies would die because of the whole horcrux situation...

babysooner13
Hey, anyone who agrees with this: Since JKR already wrote the last chapter of HP, then she should make the release date in a few months. I saw on a TV interview with JKR that she said that the seventh book will be the last book, end of story. Even if JKR dies, no one knows her ideas. This is giving me the thought that Harry really does die. But after all the hard work, surely Voldemort dies?

FILnELL
Deleted

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by FILnELL
i think in the 7th book harry will fuek ginny really hard and she wil squeel like ur mom

SOmebody do something about this.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
I saw an interview w/ Jo and she said that at the present time the last word is still scar, but that could very possibly change.

Everybody says this, but nobody has ever provided any proof.

Do you have a link to this interview?

SlugHorn
How exactly do u guys know that there will be a 7th book..?i thought she stopped

NightCrawler341
quickquote=4589280](auto quote).... She is making a seventh book. On the first book she hardcover paper thingy, I remember reading it was a seven book series. She can't just end it like that anyway.[

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Everybody says this, but nobody has ever provided any proof.

Do you have a link to this interview?
It was in the mugglenet/leakycaulron interview I'll try to link it.
http://www.mugglenet.com/jkrinterview2.shtml

Potter124
Here is what I have to say.....I think Harry will die in Book 7 and I think that the Dark Lord made Harry as one of his horocruxes, so when Harry tries to kill the Dark Lord that Harry will have to kill him self because if Harry stays alive then Voldemort is alive. As for the rumor that book 7 is done, I doubt I think JK is in the middle of writting it and there will be 7 books because she signed a contract with the publishing company that she will write 7 books

Putte

KingDubya
I disagree with all of these theories of Harry and/or his scar being horcruxes. Voldemort was sure that he would kill Harry when he attacked and he most likely did not have enough time to react and make Harry/'s scar a horcux. And I doubt he made the horcrux after his first death since the only times he had contact with Harry were then, their duel in the fourth book, his battle with Dumbledore in the fifth book, and in the first book. He was nowhere near powerful enough in The Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone to turn Harry/'s scar into a horcrux at that point. In the fourth book he was too busy fighting Harry to do so and in the fifth he was too busy fighting Dumbledore. The whole theory about that is completely absurd and if you think it through, my argument will make perfect sense.

Also, it is possible that J.K. Rowling will go past 7 books, even though it is highly unlikely. And by this point, there is no doubt a seventh book will be published. I really want it to go psat 7 since I don't want the series to end so soon. Especially so soon after the death of that person I will not name since it would spoil the whole sixth book for those who haven't read/are still reading it.

KingDubya
Peter will kill Lupin though. As I have said many times, Peter's silver hand, Lupin being a were wolf, but two and two together and BAM! One dead Lupin.
I am wondering how Peter will kill Lupin with a BLUNT FIST. It would need to come in contact with blood and unless Peter cut Lupin open with Sectum Sempra or some other spell, I highly doubt the silver hand could kill him, especially because werewolves are faster and stronger than humans plus the fact that an adrenaline rush usually happens when you are in a fight.
Originally posted by Director_Joe
Says who? I'm not saying he will go back...I'm not saying he won't go back either... You assume too much... I've said this before: If he doesn't go back to school it won't be "Year 7 at Hogwarts" I don't think he'll stay around at school much but I think he'll most likely go back if but for a short amount of time...
Harry said at the end of the last book that we WOULD NOT go back to Hogwarts. I sometimes wonder if some people even pay attention to all the dialogue and important events in the book.

deth over glory
about peter i think that he will help harry find he who must not b namesd and kill him.
because in the 3rd book if u red it or not is said that peter is his servant type thing because harry spared him wen lupin n siris tryd killin him
so hell yah
im right
ur rong

deth over glory
r u guys stupid there r only seven years in hogwarts

deth over glory
0:::::::::::::::[========================>

KingDubya
Originally posted by deth over glory
r u guys stupid there r only seven years in hogwarts

Just because there are only seven years in Hogwarts doesn't mean that the books will end there. The later ones could go over Harry's life AFTER Hogwarts, when he can freely use magic outside of school.

0:::::::::::::::

The text-based sword is mine and mine alone! Do not use without my permission! *runs off to try and get a copyright for the text-based sword*

KingDubya
about peter i think that he will help harry find he who must not b namesd and kill him.
because in the 3rd book if u red it or not is said that peter is his servant type thing because harry spared him wen lupin n siris tryd killin him
so hell yah
im right
ur rong
I don't remember anything about Peter being Harry's servant. Peter serves Voldemort because he fears him and if you think about it, Peter seems more likely to be motivated by fear than by morals. Alos, becuase the Death Eaters have now worked up the courage to atack Hogwarts and Voldemort is the pompous evil-dude he is, I doubt Harry would have too hard a time finding him. It's the Horcruxes he'd need help finding.

KingDubya
Originally posted by KingDubya
I disagree with all of these theories of Harry and/or his scar being horcruxes. Voldemort was sure that he would kill Harry when he attacked and he most likely did not have enough time to react and make Harry/'s scar a horcux. And I doubt he made the horcrux after his first death since the only times he had contact with Harry were then, their duel in the fourth book, his battle with Dumbledore in the fifth book, and in the first book. He was nowhere near powerful enough in The Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone to turn Harry/'s scar into a horcrux at that point. In the fourth book he was too busy fighting Harry to do so and in the fifth he was too busy fighting Dumbledore. The whole theory about that is completely absurd and if you think it through, my argument will make perfect sense.

Also, it is possible that J.K. Rowling will go past 7 books, even though it is highly unlikely. And by this point, there is no doubt a seventh book will be published. I really want it to go psat 7 since I don't want the series to end so soon. Especially so soon after the death of that person I will not name since it would spoil the whole sixth book for those who haven't read/are still reading it.
I now somewhat disagree with myself here. I have thought about it and it could be possible that Voldemort UNINTENTIONALLY made Harry's scar a horcrux. If you haven't noticed, Harry and Voldemort share many traits (remember in the first, how the Sorting Hat wanted him in Slytherin) and there is the fact that they can see into each other's lives occasionally. This could be becuase Harry has part of Voldemort in him (the scar). But I still stand by the theory that Voldemort did not intentionally turn the scar into a horcrux.

Pielover666
so hell yah
im right
ur rong Originally posted by deth over glory
r u guys stupid there r only seven years in hogwarts Originally posted by deth over glory
0:::::::::::::::
Say everything you want in one post.

And be mature. Just because you OPINION is different from someone elses doesn't mean you have to do the classic six-year old chant of "Im right, you're wrong" And please, don't use net speak. Type things as they are REALLY SPELT

Exe. Instead of:
sup ppl, omg im kool.

say:
What's up people? Oh My god, I'm cool.

And because of your random bashing, you are being reported. mad

KingDubya
Originally posted by Pielover666
Say everything you want in one post.

And be mature. Just because you OPINION is different from someone elses doesn't mean you have to do the classic six-year old chant of "Im right, you're wrong" And please, don't use net speak. Type things as they are REALLY SPELT

Exe. Instead of:
sup ppl, omg im kool.

say:
What's up people? Oh My god, I'm cool.

And because of your random bashing, you are being reported. mad
Good.

acdmow
is it true that hermione and ron get married at the end of the 7th book
coz when asked bout their relationship jkr sed (in an interview!) that they were takein it further~!

acdmow
some ppl really need to lern how to grow up...eh?...kingdubya?

acdmow
i think harry and voldemort are somehow..not related...but connected..no wot i mean, coz thats kinda wot dubldore sed in the 5th book and at the end or the fourth. it wood b cool!

acdmow
yeh i hav to hear proof on the scar thing 2!......its to hard a word to make an unquestionable ending on!

acdmow
mayb like harry gets anoth scar and the line is ' after all that, the only sighns of battle, remaind on harrys forhead, a lightening shaped scar.'
that wood b cool...and it wood kinda make sence to start nd end with a scar. smart smart smart

loz boz
the person who put the message in the locket was sirius's brother

Dresta
Originally posted by The Phantom
The clues are all out there. All four friends will die. James, Sirius, Lupin, Peter. All will be dead by the end of book 7. Lupin will die, the silver hand shows it.

what clues and how does the silver hand show that Lupin will die?

actor
I think in the final fight Hermione will change the date on the coin things and evryone in the DA will come to Harrys aid! They will somehow kill Voldemort and then just about to go for a buttbeer when Harry dies somehow. Hermione bends over him and a tear falls onto Harrys scar.

*bows*

Thankyou, thankyou!

Maybe, if you wanted a happy ending, it could be continued.

Because the tear fell into Harrys scar, Harry was brought back to life. How? Because after the whole seven years of Hogwarts, Hermione had grown to love Harry. Scar.

(Ok. I couldnt think of a sentence after that ending in scar)

*bows*

Emily_depp
BRAVO

JediStang
NAW!!! Rowling is just gonna leave us hanging with Dumbledore dead and no idea who R.A.B. is.

aduah! (some kind of retarded expression)

leana marie
ok i know for a fact that there is gonna be a seventh book, but guess what? i also know that jkr hasent even started writing it yet!!! pay attention to the world around you folks!!! raver

JediStang
Originally posted by leana marie
i also know that jkr hasent even started writing it yet!!! pay attention to the world around you folks!!! raver

Yes she has. When OotP was released, there was an interview at her house, where she showed her collection of writing, one of the examples was the last chapter of the seventh book, but since she is soo uptight (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) she did not say anything about the ending.

It really is good that she keeps the books plotline a secret, because there can be more speculation and ideas about the book.

slim_thug
like what

JediStang
Originally posted by actor
Because the tear fell into Harrys scar, Harry was brought back to life. How? Because after the whole seven years of Hogwarts, Hermione had grown to love Harry. Scar.

http://www.tinotopia.com/log/archive/images/paris-weeping.jpg

WAAH! That is soo beautiful...Seriously that is funny laughing laughing

actor
Lol, thankyou.

Its because of the whole love thing that dumbledore used to go on about. Somethings going to happen at the end of the last book that has something to do with love.

devin
if harry dies then hirmieny well have no one to be with and about his scar

it's for sure is

"harry's scar won't burn again"

The Phantom
Originally posted by devin
if harry dies then hirmieny well have no one to be with and about his scar

it's for sure is

"harry's scar won't burn again" Who is Hirmieny? Is that suppose to be Hermione? And you know she is with Ron too. Also, your entire post made no sense.

mega reader32
I hope harry gets to have buckbeak

mega reader32
wow im in way back in time!

scooby doo 12
i hope there will be a 8th book

HermWeasley
they would be a 7th book.
if they wasn't people would go crazy.
i know i would!

scooby doo 12
Originally posted by HermWeasley
they would be a 7th book.
if they wasn't people would go crazy.
i know i would!
me too

springboy34
this thread is a freaken waste of time.it should be closed becuse there is no ppoint of it.

Saphira
its funny! it made me laugh.

i tell you what, if you hate it so much...heres a novelty idea...why dont you just ignore it and leave it alone?argue2guns no expression

Saphira
Originally posted by mega reader32
I hope harry gets to have buckbeak

Harry has buckbeak already. Sirius left him to Harry and Harry said Hagrid could look after him.dots

RoguePw25
Originally posted by springboy34
this thread is a freaken waste of time.it should be closed becuse there is no ppoint of it.

No it's not, this thread is dated June 2005 and at the time, there were rumors about the 7th books. This thread is fine.

Saphira
Originally posted by RoguePw25
No it's not, this thread is dated June 2005 and at the time, there were rumors about the 7th books. This thread is fine.

Exactly! thank you.

springboy34
Originally posted by RoguePw25
No it's not, this thread is dated June 2005 and at the time, there were rumors about the 7th books. This thread is fine. your right sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.