Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
I just got this game the other day and I just want to know what other people that have played it think about it.

I'll tell yall what I gave it later after I see what some of yall have voted.

jnr hiphop
Well, I haven't heard about a Fantastic Four game. What system is it on?
I have a feeling it won't be as good, because I think games like that are old now, because there was The Incredibles, Shrek etc. I doubt that the Fantastic Four game will be any different.

Hulk Power
I heard it was pretty good. I want to play it.

powerfulone1987
Yeah, it is pretty good.

It is on the PS2 and the Gamecube and maybe the Xbox.

It came out June 28. It is based on the upcoming movie Fantastic Four that comes out July 8th.

ragesRemorse
it is ok. a hack n slash with a bit of depth, but not as much as say...God of war.

Red Superfly
Looks crap so far.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
it is ok. a hack n slash with a bit of depth, but not as much as say...God of war.

Yeah, God of War is pretty good, but I think Fantastic Four is a whole different game all together, I wouldn't really rate it up against God of War, they're just 2 different experiences, each good in their own right.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Looks crap so far.

Have you actually played the game?

Red Superfly
No. I said it looks crap so far.

I didn't say it was definitely gonna be crap.

powerfulone1987
Oh, I was just wondering had you played the game and thought it was crap after playing it or were you just speculating and going by screenshots and reviews on the internet or stuff like that.

Red Superfly
Yeah, it looks pretty generic don't you think? I mean it just seems to be "another action game".

jnr hiphop
Well, I haven't played or seen the game, but I think it will be just like Red Superfly said: "another action game".

powerfulone1987
Well I bought it and I like it. Of course there are a couple things that need improvement and I wish that they focused more on the different abilities and provided more abilities for us to use, but yeah I like it.
They game could have been way more than just an action hack and slack, but I still like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.