Best kind of water to drink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god
Straight from the hose....droolio...just thought i tell you embarrasment

Storm
Evian.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

sk8stuff09
dasani

Maynard-is-god
no, you're both wrong....from a hose.....its just so pure and delicious

fantasygirl
something fresh, pure, tasty, and CLEAN!

The Tired Hiker
Hose water from Earth is the best.

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Hose water from Earth is the best. yes

The Tired Hiker
The aftertaste of rubber says, it's Summer time! *runs through the sprinklers*

a1hsauce
Hose water from Earth is the best.
yah and then a big chunk of worm comes out...mmmm vitamens

fantasygirl
The aftertaste of rubber says, it's Summer time! *runs through the sprinklers* I don't run through the sprinklers. I would jump off the diving board into the pool. MY POOL!

Maynard-is-god
your pool eh? can i come

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
your pool eh? can i come Do u live in PHX, AZ? But I don't have the diving board anymore. sad The stupid pool guys pulled it out.

a1hsauce
whyd they pull it out?

Maynard-is-god
ha...pull it out shifty

a1hsauce
ha...pull it out shifty
laughing out loud youre a dumbass lol

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I don't run through the sprinklers. I would jump off the diving board into the pool. MY POOL!

Oh yeah, well . . . . I ran through the sprinklers on my way to MY WATERSLIDE PARK!!! Beat that! stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud youre a dumbass lol laughing

fantasygirl
Oh yeah, well . . . . I ran through the sprinklers on my way to MY WATERSLIDE PARK!!! Beat that! stick out tongue I jump off the roof and into the pool!

The Tired Hiker
I jump off the roof and into the pool!

I jump out of helicopters into lakes, every day! big grin

fantasygirl
whyd they pull it out? Because they're b*tches. J/K They pulled it out so they can put in the new sidewalk around the pool. I just took a picture of it an hour ago.

a1hsauce
I jump out of helicopters into lakes, every day! big grin
yes he works on fearfactor Originally posted by fantasygirl
Because they're b*tches. J/K They pulled it out so they can put in the new sidewalk around the pool. I just took a picture of it an hour ago.
can they put the board back on or rebuild a new one

fantasygirl
yes he works on fearfactor
can they put the board back on or rebuild a new one It's too late. The cements all dry up. It's a nice colored side walk. I still hate them. They also took out the stairs of the pool!

And does TTH really work for fear factor?

a1hsauce
It's too late. The cements all dry up. It's a nice colored side walk. I still hate them. They also took out the stairs of the pool!

And does TTH really work for fear factor?
awwe that sucks... dont they sell like external diving boards?

lol no i dont think he does. it was a jock...

fantasygirl
awwe that sucks... dont they sell like external diving boards?

lol no i dont think he does. it was a jock... Yeah.. well I still can jump in though. My pools really dirty. When I took pictures of it an hour ago, it was full of leaves.

a1hsauce
ewww... thats gotta be really dirty... you should get a creepy crawler

fantasygirl
ewww... thats gotta be really dirty... you should get a creepy crawler I just have to scoop out the leaves with this huge scoopy thingy!

The Tired Hiker
No, I don't work for Fear Factor. As far as I know anywayz. But sometimes I do black out for hours and hours every day. Who knows what I do during that time. So . . . . I might actually work for Fear Factor afterall. smile

fantasygirl
No, I don't work for Fear Factor. As far as I know anywayz. But sometimes I do black out for hours and hours every day. Who knows what I do during that time. So . . . . I might actually work for Fear Factor afterall. smile Cool!

a1hsauce
No, I don't work for Fear Factor. As far as I know anywayz. But sometimes I do black out for hours and hours every day. Who knows what I do during that time. So . . . . I might actually work for Fear Factor afterall. smile
well...as long as you dont come home with bruises or the rancid smell of elephant testicles on ur body...or even the catch phrase "Fear is not a fActor for you" tatooed on your body....id say youre alright

fantasygirl
well...as long as you dont come home with bruises or the rancid smell of elephant testicles on ur body...or even the catch phrase "Fear is not a fActor for you" tatooed on your body....id say youre alright LOL!! If he eats those stuff, I think he'll come home, with bad breath.

dark1365
Dasani

a1hsauce
LOL!! If he eats those stuff, I think he'll come home, with bad breath.
lol and that would be nasstyyyyy lol

fantasygirl
lol and that would be nasstyyyyy lol Definitely!! sick

KidRock
Fiji water is the best

http://www.fijiwater.com/site/index.html

BackFire
Bottled water is generally weird tasting, has a bitter tone to it, not to mention it generally isn't any cleaner then normal water(and in some cases, it's LESS clean).

I usually just drink filtered tap water.

The only type of bottled water I'll drink is Arrowhead, it actually tastes like water.

crazykim
the most tastiest water for me is evian cuz the water here has so much calk flekes even after its filtered its horrible

alcoholicpoet
Water from the great nation of Mexico.

Lord_Andres
No no no, the best of them all is the water that runs high up in the mountains in th elittle rivers around here, its VERY VERY fresh, and it dosent have that bad taste water gets when it has been still and calm like the water that gets to each house in a city, that water is being stored up in tanks, who knows how long it has been there? adn the bottles are just crap, the water in thme has often been ling still for maybe 1 or 2 weeks, no the water from the clean little rivers around here is just a little taste of heaven!

Morbid4Daniel
Straight from the hose....droolio...just thought i tell you embarrasment
Holy shit, I was just talking about how all water EXCEPT hose water is nasty...What a koinkidink!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.