Allstarsearch remove

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uneeklyconfused
if you know anything about this virus ....help would be great

Allstarsearch

my bros computer has been hijaked by this virus ...if you know the effects then you know what im talking about .....

if you know where it has been saved to , or what file it attaches itself to and how to remove it that would be great

( im sorry if this doesnt make sense)

he tell me that he as deleted from the registry messed...

he just wants to know where the file is ....

Uneeklyconfused
more views than replies ...how helpful ..no expression

yerssot
complaining because you don't get an answer within twenty minutes ... how annoying ..no expression

Nothing much has been posted yet on how to remove this.
Probably you need to switch off autorestore, go to safemode, scan with anti-spyware & virusscan and that should do it normally

Uneeklyconfused
i wasnt complaing ....

thank you anyway ...

yerssot
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
more views than replies ...how helpful ..no expression
-> not dripping with joy to say the least

people here just want to help. What you want? 20 posts with useless rambling or one that takes a bit longer to reach you but will possibly solve your problem

Ken Kenobi
I did a google on "allstarsearch removal" and they have some helpful hints posted in Hijack This. Go read those and that should reall help.

I've removed many viruses and spyware using Hijack This' forum tips, they are a great help.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by yerssot
-> not dripping with joy to say the least

people here just want to help. What you want? 20 posts with useless rambling or one that takes a bit longer to reach you but will possibly solve your problem

my apologies for being impatient ....

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I did a google on "allstarsearch removal" and they have some helpful hints posted in Hijack This. Go read those and that should reall help.

I've removed many viruses and spyware using Hijack This' forum tips, they are a great help.

its not on my computer but my brothers..and he cant access the Internet ....

i have been to those sites ..but i don't understand what has been posted ....

yerssot
download it and burn it on a CD or USB device, then set it on his pc

Uneeklyconfused
ok .. ill try that ...

thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.