Emo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
What the HELL is Emo? I've been hearing a lot of different things, and still don't get what it is. Name a few bands that are and aren't! Please Help Me With This!

BackFire
Emo = Crybabies.

WAF3001
???????

BackFire
That's what it is, melodramatic crybaby music.

Emo kids are becomming the new goths, and by that, I mean they're becomming the new overly annoying group that I'm beginning to want to curb.

WAF3001
Mention a few bands that are Emo and some that get confused with Emo

Cinemaddiction
How many time do we have to go through this shit? Use the Search function, there's already 1,000 threads in this forum on it, as well as the GDF.

This is seriously getting annoying.

WAF3001
Dude, no one is explaining what emo really is!

BackFire
At the Drive in is a good band that has SOME emo type music, though I'd hesitate to call them emo seeing as they're good, and a good band, by default, can't be emo.

As far as other emo bands, I don't know names, I don't pay attention to them, though often when I'm listening to the radio I'll hear a blatantly shitty emo band. You can tell emo by the whiny obnoxious, complainy tone of voice the singer has, or, on TV, you can generally tell an emo band by one or several of the members wearing shitty box framed glasses.

Freaky Zeeky
Closing.

BackFire
Originally posted by WAF3001
Dude, no one is explaining what emo really is!

I told you, it's whiny, complainy music sung by someone with a whiny, complainy voice.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by WAF3001
Dude, no one is explaining what emo really is! Here...

Now, can we pleaaaaaaaase close this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.