What perfume do you prefer on a girl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
*casually steals a1's idea* shifty

so...answers? wink

dark1365
Any, as long as it's not too much and doesn't smell funny.

pr1983
I dont care...

as long as she smells nice...

even a nice body cream is good...

Rob Owns You
I dont care, as long as she smells good

a1hsauce
body lotion is always nice on a gurl... eternity is good.. but you already ahve that one stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Originally posted by a1hsauce
body lotion is always nice on a gurl... eternity is good.. but you already ahve that one stick out tongue stick out tongue I know..I wasn't doing this for me..I was curious, bored and felt like stealing your idea stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Fionnuala
stick out tongue I know..I wasn't doing this for me..I was curious, bored and felt like stealing your idea stick out tongue
stick out tongue lol youll notice that guys arent really picky... as long as you shower and dont smell bad we'll like your scent lol

we worry more about how we smell yes

Fionnuala
stick out tongue lol youll notice that guys arent really picky... as long as you shower and dont smell bad we'll like your scent lol

we worry more about how we smell yes I like it....I never realised that before...

Morbid4Daniel
Well I wear lilu and my boyfriend LOVES IT. Lilu is really the best smelling stuff Ive ever bought. Gives you headache if you sniff it too much..like I did at PacSun embarrasment

bilb
i wear Design..
used to be victoria & rapture til they quit making it l

Ladyluck
i wear miracle by lancomebig grin

sweetness
i wear ck1 by calvin klein

WindDancer
As long as she smells like an innocent gentle rose in spring time I'm a happy man.

That was cheesy, I know

magic_hate_ball
Tommy Girl is nice as is Romance by Raph Lauren

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by WindDancer
As long as she smells like an innocent gentle rose in spring time I'm a happy man.

That was cheesy, I know
shifty

silver_tears
I made a thread exactly like this but for both sexes stick out tongue

shaber
Present a selection of the most expensive ones.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by silver_tears
I made a thread exactly like this but for both sexes stick out tongue
sad my cologne thread is turning into love connection

dark1365
Originally posted by Fionnuala
stick out tongue I know..I wasn't doing this for me..I was curious, bored and felt like stealing your idea stick out tongue
Suuuuuuure. stick out tongue

Ladyluck
well a1, it IS the OTF....

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ladyluck
well a1, it IS the OTF....
yes but the at least throw in the name of a cologne every once in a while cry...let the thread live

dark1365
Okay! I love you Lea!

AXE

Ladyluck
yes but the at least throw in the name of a cologne every once in a while cry...let the thread live

big grin ok

dark1365
lol

Ladyluck
David, I love you too...

dark1365
hug

Gillette

Ladyluck
kisses

dark1365
kiss

...Mach?

periera
I like most of the stuff from Bath and Body Works, but my favorite, and the one I wear the most, is Cotton Blossom. My bf loves it. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.