Britney Spears Clean or Dirty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Preciousdagger
My friend claims Britney Spears is a saint but I keep trying to tell her that Britney Spears is a **** can yall please post your opinions and tell my friend that Britney is not that innocent!

StinkFist462
does it matter?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by StinkFist462
does it matter?

Agrees

forumcrew
not to mention none of us knows any better then you or your friends..

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by forumcrew
not to mention none of us knows any better then you or your friends..

Yes we do. stick out tongue

amity75
Britneys appearance just depends on what particular audience she's trying to impress at the time. ie the 12 year old kids who buy her records or the 30 something guys who buy her calenders.

SlipknoT
Shes hot

long pig
The Verdict:
----------------------------

Yup, I'd hit that.

Deathblow
I wouldn't. I saw her in a trailer for her reality show, and she just looks bad. And I mean bad as in she looks physically ill. She's also weird, annoying and unfunny from what I gathered. Put that on top of her less than inspiring music, and you have all the incentive you need to not waste any of your time on pop stars.

StinkFist462
this thread is pointless. it has nothing to do with music and is officialy craptastic

cad
Originally posted by Deathblow
I wouldn't. I saw her in a trailer for her reality show, and she just looks bad. And I mean bad as in she looks physically ill. She's also weird, annoying and unfunny from what I gathered. Put that on top of her less than inspiring music, and you have all the incentive you need to not waste any of your time on pop stars. agreed.

Ronny
Britney Spears? Why should anyone care.. shes gone totally over the top with the publicity and bullshit erm I can't wait till shes gone

dark1365
Originally posted by Preciousdagger
My friend claims Britney Spears is a saint but I keep trying to tell her that Britney Spears is a **** can yall please post your opinions and tell my friend that Britney is not that innocent!
You friend, ma'am, has not been reading the mags.

Iliketatortots3
NO one cares about brittany spears! Happy Dance

RagnaViper
Oh please. Plenty of people care about the itch that is she. Just no one with good taste.

Red Superfly
She'll be dead from AIDS soon anyways. So what does it matter?

Imaginary
Originally posted by StinkFist462
does it matter?

My thoughts exactly.

Nyria
Alot of people care did you know her reality show was a smash hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.