Kit Fisto vs Plo Koon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2Tidus!
Kit Fisto could take him out. With a rare crystal in his saber which could activate underwater, yeah.

General Bondius
Plo koon, no question. I like a lot Kid fisto, but i cant see him beating plo koon

General Bondius
KiT fisto, sorry

PloKoonDevotee
Hasn't this been done? Oh well, Plo would win.

Dark Thor
what's with all these plo kon threads?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dark Thor
what's with all these plo kon threads?

if you dont like it better, keep it to yourself.

b-dan
pli koon can grow his organz bak so kit fisto would loose and plo koon an breth underwater you know that thing on his face well it gives him air to breath so ya and hes been on the jedi councle longer than ki fisto but who cares there dead anyway

Admiral Akbar
if someone doesnt want them dead, they can live. JSut because we saw them die doesnt mean they had to they might live, and be told in another star wars book. Take the darth maul tales for example. Him vs darth vader..?

Dark Lord Plo
plo would fry that fu*ker like calamari

Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo has been on the council longer......and i hate kit fisto more than i hate plo poon, so i say plo wins.

Clawed The Bum
^yeah same here man i am seeming to like dan the man more and more

Darth_DaNThEMaN
join the club

Happy Dance

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo has been on the council longer......and i hate kit fisto more than i hate plo poon, so i say plo wins.

Dude, your acting like all the new commers. Just because you hate someone doesnt mean they would lose a fight.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Kit Fisto could take him out. With a rare crystal in his saber which could activate underwater, yeah.

Indeed. Kit Fisto comes third in lightsaber skills to MAce and Yoda, says GL.

Serra_Keto
I'm going with Fisto.

Admiral Akbar
fisto has no chance against a master like plo koon, the longer you are a master the better you are as a jedi. Plo has been a master since TPM so he could ouclass fisto. Also, just becuase fisto can swim doesnt make him any better as a jedi, unless he fought someone in the sea, but what kind of fight would that be when the other enemies cant even ignite thier saber.

Serra_Keto
Whatever you say bill nye the science guy

Admiral Akbar
at least you agree with something...

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Whatever you say bill nye the science guy

Last time i heard something like that was during my years in elementary school.

masterkit
Ok how do u know this fight isnt in water. Im not saying that it is but im just wondering. and Kit is a better swordsman. I like Plo but I see Kit winning. It just seems Plo would die more easily to Sid than Kit would and or did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.