Confidential Confessions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Has anyone read any of this manga series?

I personally love it, it's very good. They're written for an older audience (they're rated 16+ and for once I think that the rating is accurate), and is aimed more towards girls.

Unlike most manga there isn't a single central storyline. What each book consists of is 2-4 seperate stories. They all deal with controversial yet important issues -- rape, suicide, bullying/hazing, sexual harrasment, abuse, stalking....things that generally aren't talked candidly about but are prevelant today.

I've read nearly all of them so far, and they are very good. I'd definitely recommend them, but because of the content I think they'd be best for anyone over the age of 15.

So, has anyone else heard of or read this series? If so, what do you think about it?

WinryULogan
That sounds really interesting. I think I'll look for it next time I go manga shopping. Thanks. Obviously, no, I haven't yet read them, sorry.

Flame Alchemist
I've never read this but I have seen it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.