What is with these plo koon threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
What is with these threads all of a sudden? I mean there are other jedi on the council and in the order.Why Plo Koon? he was like in 10 seconds in each of the PT. Im sry but im pissed with these plo koon threads. We dont even know how powerful he is.

SnakeEyes
The reason there are so many is because a bunch of noob/Plo Koon fanboys recently joined KMC and started making all of the shitty threads. They infest these forums and make some of the older, better members leave because of how horrible this forum is becoming.I am thinking about leaving too, because there are currently so many noobs.

HimoKun
Ya, but most of them aren't fanboys. They just want to pit him against everybody since their stupid.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dark Thor
What is with these threads all of a sudden? I mean there are other jedi on the council and in the order.Why Plo Koon? he was like in 10 seconds in each of the PT. Im sry but im pissed with these plo koon threads. We dont even know how powerful he is.

another pointless thread. dont post this crap just delete it plz.

PloKoonDevotee
Because Seriously, Complaining about it just makes more Plo Threads.

If you don't likem fine, don't post in the Plo Threads that you hatem cause that will just make them go to the top.

Just make new threads that don't involve him, and your wish will come true all you have to do is think about it a little bit.

Secondly, There's nothing wrong with liking Plo Koon and what you're saying is very silly. This Thread should be Deleted.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
The reason there are so many is because a bunch of noob/Plo Koon fanboys recently joined KMC and started making all of the shitty threads. They infest these forums and make some of the older, better members leave because of how horrible this forum is becoming.I am thinking about leaving too, because there are currently so many noobs.

PLo KOon is cool because of his great abilities, i like plo koon and would support his batles against anyone, unless it was really someone that would own him, but other than that he is just a interesting jedi with a clouded history, no books on him either, i believe.

So i would respect if you stop commentiong on why he is the total retard jedi, when you have no idea who he is or what he does. The reason this forum is getting tiring is because people stop posting versus threads and post stuff that doesnt even belong on this forum.

HimoKun
Originally posted by PloKoonDevotee
Because Seriously, Complaining about it just makes more Plo Threads.

If you don't likem fine, don't post in the Plo Threads that you hatem cause that will just make them go to the top.

Just make new threads that don't involve him, and your wish will come true all you have to do is think about it a little bit.

Secondly, There's nothing wrong with liking Plo Koon and what you're saying is very silly. This Thread should be Deleted.

No one is a moderator here. This place is dying becuase the Moderators don't care, and noobs don't follow simple guidelines that everyone should know.

Dark Thor
sorry if i wasted space on this forum. but i just want to point it out that plo koon is overrated. im seriously considering retiring from kmc for a while and come back when the noobs are gone. which will be like for another millenium

Admiral Akbar
nobody is stopping you.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by HimoKun
No one is a moderator here. This place is dying becuase the Moderators don't care, and noobs don't follow simple guidelines that everyone should know.

what guidlines? besides posting the same threads and something other than a versus thread like this post, what other things are the new commers doing wrong? not that i do them, but i would like to know.

HimoKun
Reposting threadas over and over again, without bothering to use the search buttons.

One line answers, they post someone will win without a reason.

Admiral Akbar
Reposting threadas over and over again, without bothering to use the search buttons.

One line answers, they post someone will win without a reason.

Well im a noob, but i dont do that on threads unless they are crappy, like a 5 jedi vs 1 sith fight, there is only rooom for one answer there. ANd thats, Total Jedi Overkill.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
PLo KOon is cool because of his great abilities, i like plo koon and would support his batles against anyone, unless it was really someone that would own him, but other than that he is just a interesting jedi with a clouded history, no books on him either, i believe.

So i would respect if you stop commentiong on why he is the total retard jedi, when you have no idea who he is or what he does. The reason this forum is getting tiring is because people stop posting versus threads and post stuff that doesnt even belong on this forum.

I have never said that he is a "total retard jedi." Based on this post ^ above, I could easily come to the conclusion that YOU are dumb, but nowhere have I insulted Plo Koon as a character. Damn noobs...

SnakeEyes

The Star Wars Versus forum really does need a Moderator...

Serra_Keto
I never really even liked Plo, I mean I LOVE all of the Jedi Order. Plo just never really stood out for me.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I have never said that he is a "total retard jedi." Based on this post ^ above, I could easily come to the conclusion that YOU are dumb, but nowhere have I insulted Plo Koon as a character. Damn noobs...

i was reffering to why the noobs post threads with him in it. Ok, and i am not stupid.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
I never really even liked Plo, I mean I LOVE all of the Jedi Order. Plo just never really stood out for me.

i agree

Serra_Keto
wink

Darth_Otaku

Darthburgerking
Plo Koon IS overrated, but then again this is in the extended universe and from most the books Plo is actually a pretty cool character but for people that just know him from the movies, yeah he sucks he got sploded and thats it.

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
another pointless thread. dont post this crap just delete it plz.

I mean this and see the June 2005 tag?

PloKoonDevotee
Doesn't matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.