Greatest X men quotes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
From any form from the comics to cartoon,etc.

1.You wouldn't hit a man with glasses would you? (Cyclops from the animated series)

2.I like beer.(Wolverine:Astonishing X men)

who's got some more?

Hulk Power
"I'm the best at what I do" -X-Men Legends, Wolverine.

kohl
"there is no way i'm getting involved with a group that had the blob and those guys as members!" (polaris, x-factor)

"talk to me. or i will do terrible things to you. on purpose." (peter wisdom, excalibur)

"looks like it's open season on mutants again. how do you feel, nightcrawler?"
"black and blue all over. but i'm that, anyway." (cyclops and nightcrawler)

Britrogue
"For this new sensation,
the rapture of destruction
For the pleasure of the Phoenix
the unbound joy of evil."

Jean Grey - Dark Phoenix - The Inner Circle.

Evolution-cubed
"I Am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you..."
Apocolypse from the animated series

"Rookie"
Wolverine, Marvel vs. ...

BENITO
I'm not following a cartoon character into a loo that glows in the dark

Chamber GEN-X 36

FieryBalrog
"You and me, Jeannie. You and me in a blaze of glory." - Logan, New X-men 148

"I've become the perfect Faberge killing machine for a reason... and that reason is surely not to wave the flag of X-liberalism." - Emma Frost

stormlover
"i feel as strong as a hurricane"-storm (x-men legends)

stormfront13
"i have tried being callistos friend, i have tried being her enemy. maybe i should just be her nightmare"-storm to cable

Mainstream
Apocalypse: (talking to Graydon Creed)I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you..I am eternal! (90's xmen toon)

Apocalypse: enjoy your small victory Xavier, for the age of Apocalypse is nigh hahahahahahahaha (Xmen Legends)

Cable: the names Cable..remember it Apocalyspe!! (old school toon as well)

Phoenix_Avatar9
Jean:"What makes you such a *****, Emma?"

Emma: "Breeding, darling. Top class breeding." omg love it

Phoenix_Avatar9
omg and this

Emma Frost: "This, children, is Kitty Pryde, who apparently feels the needto make a grand entrance."

Kitty: :I'm sorry. I was busy remembering to put on all my clothes."

Mainstream
Mr. Sinister: my name is Sinister..Mr. Sinister!

Gambit: I wish I was da snake everyone says I am then I leave my past sins and past lives behind me.

Phoenix_Avatar9
ha and this

Beast: Should we be worried? What is that?

Emma: Oh, what does it look like, Henry? It's bloody Jean, showing off
again.

Mainstream
cool

Apocalyspe: would you like for me to get rid of that techno virus I infected you with Cable?

Cable: no..I 've learned to deal with it just like I'm about to deal with you.

Phoenix_Avatar9
heres the last

Scott: ...And Nightcrawler and Marvel Girl are staying here in Harlem for
the uptown detail.
Jean: Are we seriously still going with "Marvel Girl"? I outgrew that
handle two bra sizes ago.
Kurt: At least you are not named after a worm, fraulein.
-Ultimate X-Men

Mainstream
Magneto: what do you plan to do with us Apocalypse and how long do you think I am going to let you live when I get free?

Apocalypse: hush Magneto. even your feeble mind will understand my plans in due time.

War Cable: Apocalypse now!

Cannoball: what did Apocalypse do to you Cable?

War Cable: he freed me

xmarksthespot
Storm: "There's more to it than simply possessing super powers. To be an X-Man means possessing a strength of will--of self identity-- that nothing can subvert." ... "For better or worse, being an X-Man means not merely being born a mutant... but a hero."

Mainstream
Apocalypse: Threats. Consider me duly intimidated

DarkCrawler
"From now and then, Summers...I remember why you are in charge." Wolverine to Cyclops.

BENITO
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
Jean:"What makes you such a *****, Emma?"

Emma: "Breeding, darling. Top class breeding." omg love it Thats Emma frosts greatest line EVER!!!!!

pr1983
"Take him..."

Cyclops to the assembled heroes during a battle against onslaught...

Shadow_King
oh i have one

Astonishing X-men #8

Sentinel is on the xavier grounds and destroying the institue and beating wolverine colossus and cyclops...

Cyclops- Behind me! guys get behind me now
Wolverine- I gotta get its mainframe
Cyclops- There isn't time, I want this thing off my lawn now

Cyclops takes off his visors and then the whole next panel becomes red

Wolverine- Every Now and then summers... I remeber why you're still in charge.

Shadow_King
Another one

Astonishing x-men #7

F4 and x-men just took down a monster
Wolverine: Oughta Be grateful
The thing: Grateful
Wolverine: Monstro was practically capped fore you bothered to show
The thing: Did'nt they come up with a cure for your kind?
Wolverine: You got a problem with Mutants
The thing: I meant Canadians

OmegaRedTooth
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
heres the last

Scott: ...And Nightcrawler and Marvel Girl are staying here in Harlem for
the uptown detail.
Jean: Are we seriously still going with "Marvel Girl"? I outgrew that
handle two bra sizes ago.
Kurt: At least you are not named after a worm, fraulein.
-Ultimate X-Men
hah Happy Dance
and nice qoutes shadow king.

security? are we ever truely secure?
~beast

Mainstream
Gambit: de names Gambit Remember it

Apocalypse: fools! you are slow to learn.

Archangel: I will not rest until Apocalypse is destroyed..or I am!

Shadow_King
Days of the past or future i forget

Gambit: Everyone can relax gambit has returned

Protector
Beast the problem with you is that you are incapable of having a conversation with someone that doesn't use 13 syllable words.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7794

mr.smiley
That's more like favirote X men movie quotes.

powerfulone1987
What a coincidence that the greatest X-Men is by Storm and it's in my Sig.

READ IT!

mr.smiley
?

yerssot
from anything huh? Well, I only saw the movies (and some episodes of two series of cartoons)
but it would be:
X-2:
Nightcrawler: "Then why don't you stay as one of them?"
Mystique: "Because I shouldn't have to."

or something along those lines

Shadow_King
thats an ok one

Second episode of X-men TAS

Wolverine: Hey tinwoodsman i'm sending you back to oz in peices.

Great quote

mr.smiley
That was pretty cool.

Zahit
"Wolverine is God."

by some fanboy.

LISA-J
Originally posted by Zahit
"Wolverine is God."

by some fanboy. So GODis a hairy,grumpy,glory hogging runt-taht explains alot lol wink

kofmaster
pyro: why are u being such a dick? "because I can"
pyro: "you always do what you're told?"
pyro: "you know all those dangerouse muntants u hear about on the news?..im the worst one"
pyro: " im sick of this kids table shit"
pyro: "i dont think thats the CD player"
pyro: "actually they discovered males are the ones that carry the mutant gean, so its his fault"

LISA-J
Originally posted by kofmaster

pyro: "you know all those dangerouse muntants u hear about on the news?..im the worst one"
I thought he sounded like a complete moron when he said that,all you would have to do is take his lighter away then he's not so dangerous. wink

kofmaster
Originally posted by LISA-J

I thought he sounded like a complete moron when he said that,all you would have to do is take his lighter away then he's not so dangerous. wink

no expression theres fire everywhere in the world pretty much 24/7, even at the musem without his lighter all he needed was that guys cig he was smoking roll eyes (sarcastic)

LISA-J
Yeah but who's to say there was any sparks available right at that moment,and still think he sounded like a moron-most dangerous,I don't think so.

kofmaster
so what, u saying everything that comes out of ur mouth is true? fact is, guns where everywhere...spark..bang..pyro there, bad combernation, hell even a spark of 2 rocks clicking toger is enough, doesnt even nesscarily have to be a spark, was no spark while the guy was smoking

and hes an actor, he gets payed to sound like a so called moron as u call it, and guess what eek! he gets thousands for it too missy no expression

LISA-J
I have nothing against the actor,i'm just saying the line was cheesy.

kofmaster
no expression and when ice prick was hiding behind a table that wasnt pussy like at all

Shadow_King
This an ok quote from gambit in x-men tas

Gambit: Dont Mess with the X-men.

LISA-J
no expression and when ice prick was hiding behind a table that wasnt pussy like at all Yeah it was iceman's a wuss in the movies wink

Mainstream
Xavier: (talking about Saber tooth) he was near death

Wolverine: not near enough

Shadow_King
Wolverine: (Talking to cyclops) Whats the matter Teachers pet got cold feet

Cyclops threatens wolverien with his optic blast

Wolverine: Anytime pretty boy

Zenoside
Who doesnt love Gambit?

Jericho: "Voodoo power. The mystic power of a mighty Houngan Priest, bestowed upon me by the ancient and all-powerful spirit-gods of the Loa. And with a little help from the good folks at Flik Lighter Company... pyrokinetics, the control of smoke and flame. Immunity to fire. And enhanced strength. Among other things."
Gambit: "Not bad. Bet you come in handy on camping trips too."
-- Gambit

Take a look at my sig for some of my faves.

Colossus85
Nightcrawler: Peter, my friend...

Colossus: Da?

Nightcrawler: Your foot...

Colossus: Da?

Nightcrawler: please remove it from my splen..

Old school uncanny

Mainstream
http://www.geocities.com/x_villains/apocalypse/apoccy6.wav
The mighty words of Apocalypse

http://www.geocities.com/x_villains/apocalypse/warren_apoc2.wav

Archangel working through some issues with Apoc. big grin

Shadow_King
Wolverine: I go where I wanna go

aceofgambit2
Gambit: (From House of Cards series) Okay... maybe i am homo superior... ...but i'm only human

remy_gambit
Got some good quotes by gambit, some are descent

If I've learned anyt'ing about life wit de X-Men--it's dat anyt'ing is possible

S'funny, ain't it? De way life goes about changin' everyt'ing--one moment to de next. Jus' a few weeks ago, it was me lyin' in dis same bed--recoverin' from my kiss wit' Rogue. You were standin' over me, Betsy. Telepathically probin' my mind wit'out askin'. Lookin' to learn somethin' I don' want nobody t'know. Ever. You and me--we never did get a chance to talk about what it is ya did learn...did we, Betsy? I wonder, chere--did y'learn my secret? My shame? ((talking to/about psylocke))

You want me to kinetically charge dese cards--and use 'em to make a new doorway outta de wall instead? Just when I was afraid de only reason ya asked me to come along is my irrisistable animal magnetism.

I throw de cards. De cards go boom! End of bad guy. End of story.

"Gambit, Prince of t' thieve's guild, left standin' like a fool, pain in my chest cause she stole my heart...gaspin' for air...cause she took my breath away..."

To my friends, de name's Remy LeBeau. To my enemies, it's Gambit! You can go on ahead an' forget dat first name right about now.

I like Solitaire ok... that is, unless I got someone to play with.

You wanna play with Gambit? Here, pick a card!

"After all dis time--an' I still manage to impress myself."

Omega-level
Cyclops, in Phoenix Endsong: "I'm getting tired of burying my wife"

Wolverine classic line: "I'm the best in what i do kid, and what i do ain't nice".

J-Unit
dsd

masterkit
Ok I really like storms line in this part

Polaris-Were too evenly matched storm, I guess well just have to call this game a draw...

Storm-A Game? Is that all this is to you polaris--A GAME?! YOU ATTACKED US WITHOUT WARNING WITHOUT PROVOCATION--YOU SAUGHT OUR DEATHS WITHOUT A THOUGHT FOR THE INNOCENTS WHO MIGHT BE ENDANGERED--EVEN SLAIN BY YOUR ATTACK!!! AND YOU DARE CALL THIS A GAME--

THIS IS NO GAME POLARIS

then here is one of the panels in that scene that looked really cool

masterkit
oo crap for got the pic

Sabretooth
Wolverine: ...NIGHTCRAWLER? Looks like you finally got that OPERATION huh?

Nocturne: No. I'm NOCTURNE... Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch's daughter from an ALTERNATE REALITY.

Wolverine: ... Uh-huh. Man, I'm so SICK of female knockoffs of established characters who--

X-23: Hey, can I borrow the car?

Wolverine: ... I gotta remember to stop leaving my DNA layin' around.

ToyFare #106 June, 2006

masterkit
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Wolverine: ...NIGHTCRAWLER? Looks like you finally got that OPERATION huh?

Nocturne: No. I'm NOCTURNE... Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch's daughter from an ALTERNATE REALITY.

Wolverine: ... Uh-huh. Man, I'm so SICK of female knockoffs of established characters who--

X-23: Hey, can I borrow the car?

Wolverine: ... I gotta remember to stop leaving my DNA layin' around.

ToyFare #106 June, 2006

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

FireIncarnate
Mystique (X-men The Last Stand): "My family tried to kill me you pathetic meat sack."

(Phoenix Endsong)
Wolverine: She smell's alright

Kitty: That's just the Chanel

Emma: Dior darling, always Dior.

Emma pwns.

**FI**

yestinchong
"The day we stop showing compassion for the enemy, is the day we become the enemy".

Cyclops: two individual issues this is quoted: one is Uncanny 308 (or thereabouts) where he and Cable are fighting the X-Cutioner, and then the line gets repeated later in an issue of the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix.

To me, this line shows a lot of the good that the X-Men stand for. Plus, the line was used in a very clever fashion: Cable mutters about hearing the line somewhere in his past, and the reality was that he DID hear it in his past.....but that happened to be 200+ years in the future....and yes, it was also Cyclops that quoted it to him then as well....

remy_gambit
Gambit: If ya mess wit t'e KING's QUEEN, youd better watch your ACE, JACK

Me & SJ
"You gotta long way to go."-Cyclops, from X-MEN Mutant Academy.

wsg
"If we can't learn to live together, we shall surely die apart." Professor X

RogueWitch
here's a fun one. I dunno is someone poste it already but here goes:

"Where's that salami?...I can *smell* it!" - Wolverine animated series

bl4cK_Dr46oN_17
i unno if anyone's posted this one yet.

"Just you and me emma"
"You me and the Phoenix" - Jean Grey

then she man handles and beats the cap outta emma. big grin

remy_gambit
S'funny, ain't it? De way life goes about changin' everyt'ing--one moment to de next. Jus' a few weeks ago, it was me lyin' in dis same bed--recoverin' from my kiss wit' Rogue. You were standin' over me, Betsy. Telepathically probin' my mind wit'out askin'. Lookin' to learn somethin' I don' want nobody t'know. Ever. You and me--we never did get a chance to talk about what it is ya did learn...did we, Betsy? I wonder, chere--did y'learn my secret? My shame? (Gambit)

remy_gambit
Sorry about the double quote post here are some more quotes for ya

Day two. No food, but I found a tape recorder. Figure a journal might help if some explorer finds a frozen Cajun Surprise a few hundred years from now. Been spelunkin' a bit. Diggin' through th' remains of the base. Seein' what I might find. Place really pancaked in on itself when it blew up. Makes for a really tight squeeze getting around. On the plus side, there's no food, so I'm losin' enough weight to slink around in no time at all. * Day four. Cold. Never been colder. Loisiana Bayou boy chillin' in th' Antarctic. Go figure. An' whose fault is it you're in this mess? Your own an' you know it. Can't even get the power to come back on. No lights. No heat. An' did I mention--no food?! Glass is half full, plenty of water, just wedge some ice under my armpit until it melts. Wouldn' want my legacy t' be nothin' but whinin', after all...an' what will my legacy be? A life of takin' things. Stealin'. But never buildin' anything. No real friendships. No lasting loves. And family? Any family that didn' betray me...I ended up betrayin'. No chance t'tell them how sorry I am. No guts t'tell them when I had the chance. Woe is me. I really hate the morose Gambit. Let him die here, figuratively, if not literally. * Dinner time! Let's scrounge for plastic shavings an' seat covers! * Almos' done...can't survive off scraps...gotta leave...but I know I won't make it...more'n a few kilometers... One last room... Haven't been able t'get into...maybe somethin' there... Food--a plane--anythin' be nice about now... Make a deal wit' th' devil himself at this point...

Y'know, I've had a pretty good night of it--an'what does that say 'bout me, considerin' I spent most of it wit' people tryin' t'kill me--an' I'd rather it not be ruined by your Oprah-moment!

Do us both a favor, hey, pup-pup? Scoot away from the girl

The gentleman assumes the pot is his to win...but I have a literal ace up my sleeve.

'm all outta cards--so I haveta settle for hurlin' this tres gouche debris! But better nobody 'tempt tellin' me I the only one 'preciatin' the irony o' it all.

"I never miss when I shoot f'r a pretty girl, chere."

"Ooh, two at once? Not my style. Seriously."

"Okay, our first order of business is...findin' out who--other than most of you in this room, that is--wants me dead!"

"Assassin kill Thieves, Thieves kills Assassins for three hundred years! No one knows why anymore! This feud is crazy!"

"Dis is not my home. I am not Thief, I am not Assassin. I am an X-Man. And I'm never comin' back."

RogueWitch
ok...

"Just like 'roaches, find one you know there's plenty more" - Wolverine (animated series)

Silke
Wolverine (to Hisako, after having crashlanded face-first on a planet in a n escape pod that was breaking apart): You are not ready to see me, kid.
Hisako: I don't think we should be staying in one place
Wolverine: That armor is pretty damn impressive. Hit the ground without a scratch. Can't say the same for my face. Another half-hour, I should have something resembling a nose. And some tendons. Then we move.
Hisako goes on to point out how she isn't an Xman, couldn't, shouldn't ..
Wolverine: Take off the suit.
Hisako: That's not really an option.
Wolverine: You wanna cry on my bubbling, skinless shoulder? You're in that suit, 'cause you're an Xman. And you're an Xman, cause I seen you fight and I want you on the team.

Silke
Again, Hisako and Wolverine, same scene. Talking about a possible codename for Hisako.
Hisako suggests: Armor.
Wolverine snorts: Armor? Hngh.
Hisako: Is it taken?
Wolverine: I don't think so, it'll work for a name .. kinda on the nose.
Hisako: Well, it gets to the point.
Wolverine: Yeah, it's very direct. I'm thinking of calling myself 'Claws'.
Hisako quips: Not 'Stench'?
Wolverine grouses: Shut up and let me heal.

remy_gambit
Everybody can relax! Gambit has returned.

The name is GAMBIT! REMEMBER IT!

You fellas wanna see a card trick?"

Oh, dat's gonna leave a mark!

Woohoo, I'm the Ragin' Cajun!

Stop screamin' like a girl at a Backstreet Boys concert! I had a hunch th'explosion wouldn't hurt you.

You know it's a bad sign when I'm de voice of reason

'He' didn't know. Thought it might be something illegal... didn't know it would be somethin' so... awful. Changed me, that night did. Changed me hard. Sickened m'self so much I almos' died there too. Sometimes... wish I had. Couldn' stop de ones I'd gathered, so I helped whoever I could to get out. Managed ta snatch one little girl outta harm's way. Don't know who she was, bones stickin' every which way out of her face. But dat... dat was all I could do

Playin' for keeps is still playin', Mon Ami, so take a card...ANY CARD!"

I'm a thief, chere, jus' doin' what comes natural

Pardon my asking, m'sieu...but who died and made you God?"

so den de bartender, he say to Thibedeaux...'cause dat's how these stories, they be told inna Bayou country, hien -- pardonez-moi, mon brave, but Gambit must deal wit' some more of your compatriots. Un carte, a little dash o' mutant energy, an' when it hits...une belle explosion! Bada-bing! Bada-bang! Bada-BOOM!"

remy_gambit
Fin'ly. I knew if I wore dis trench coat long enough... it'd event'ly come in handy

Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay

Losin's not my style

Eventually, one of you mooks is gonna realize not to play poker wit' me--'cause my hand will always win th' pot!

You think, Gladiator? Maybe 'cause you've only seen what happens...when I charge up an' toss a single card. Let's see how well you handle--the whole deck!

Ahh, de good ol' days, when dis thief's only concern was the big score. Tell me, Yuio, how'd you and I ever get involved in dis whole Hero Gig?

Lookee here, mes amis...another bad guy wit' his hair pulled into a pony tail. Is there some dress code nobody tell me 'bout?

S'il vous plait! That is no way to treat a lady, m'sieu--'specially when dat lady is my wife.

This is all the gambit quotes i have, anyone have any ideas on which one of the x-men i should post quotes for?

peejayd
* i've read one from a Cyclops trading card, something like:

"The world's changed, people. The stakes are higher, the danger's greater. We have to be equal to them."

Face
I will destroy the Weapon X-(Omega Red) X-men children of the atom

jewallac
These are from an Uncanny X-Men comic called Dangerous:

Wolverine: You know, every now and then, I remember why you're in charge. (Said to Cyclops)

Emma Frost: And why would I do that, you stupid metal bint?

Emma Frost: Sorry, darling. I had to pee.

Originally posted by jewallac
These are from an Uncanny X-Men comic called Dangerous:

Wolverine: You know, every now and then, I remember why you're in charge. (Said to Cyclops)

Emma Frost: And why would I do that, you stupid metal bint?

Emma Frost: Sorry, darling. I had to pee.

*Astonishing. rolling on floor laughing

jewallac
OH. Ok. Thank You. I knew it was one of them.

SpaceMonkey
From the old cartoons.

Bishop: (to Gambit) I will absorb your energy and give it right back to you!!
Wolverine: (to Bishop; busts out claws) Wanna try absorbing these?!! Now sit down!!!!!

remy_gambit
could someone please give me someone to posts quotes on, they are all good to research, but none come to mind

Ridley_Prime
"Have a nice moon-burn"

From Rogue in one of the early episodes of X-Men TAS.

JaccTheRipper
Jubilee: I'm going to go help Wolverine because the X-Men are my family, and that's what families do.

Gambit: Family? *scoffs* You ask me, this family ain't nothin' but trouble.

image3320
Originally posted by remy_gambit
could someone please give me someone to posts quotes on, they are all good to research, but none come to mind " Children of the atom." God Loves Man Kills. Kitty scolds Stevie Hunter for not being empathetic to her defending someone being called a MUTIE... She gave the analogy that slapped reality into Stevie's lap quoting that " You would not be so calm if he called you a N!&&@^! " this statement really hit a nerve close to home with me helping me to understand the severity of Marvel's real civil war.

image3320
I got better... Wolverine times two.

I'm gonna be awfully mad if something were to happen to my nice, new jacket

hunter_blake05
i have two best qoutes...

mystique: my family tried to kill me you pathetic meatsack!
and wolverine: grow those back- (when he kick the mutant ass at the fight)

Ridley_Prime
Emo Cyclops: Not everyone heals as fast as you Logan.

JaccArlington
"Friends call me Remy, to everyone else, it's Gambit. You can forget that first one right about now."
~Gambit

platformskater
My favourite is from the X-Men arcade game which you can play on MAME. It's Magneto saying "Welcome to die!"

FistOfThe North
"Berserker Barrage!!"

- Wolverine

"Marvel vs Capcom 2"

Ordained
"MANIC SLAM!!!"

- Rouge

X-Men Legends II

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by platformskater
My favourite is from the X-Men arcade game which you can play on MAME. It's Magneto saying "Welcome to die!"

I like that quote cause it makes sense.

NOT! j/k it's probably in "Engrish" scince most likely an Asian person created the video game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engrish

platformskater
That makes sense. It would be an honest mistake to make if you were translating it into English. But i can't help but giggle like a little schoolgirl whenever I hear it stick out tongue

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by platformskater
That makes sense. It would be an honest mistake to make if you were translating it into English. But i can't help but giggle like a little schoolgirl whenever I hear it stick out tongue

Um, how does "Welcome to die" make sense?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Um, how does "Welcome to die" make sense?
That's what I was wondering. >_>

Hmm. Maybe he made a typo? I don't know. Haven't played the X-Men arcade enough (if any) to know for sure if that's what Magneto was saying...

platformskater
What made sense is when you read the Engrish wikipedia link posted up that explains how the translations from other languages into English can not make grammatical sense, which resulted in "Welcome to Die". There were other bad quotes in the game as well, I certainly didn't make it up. Check under the Reception sub-heading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_(arcade_game)

id369
"Don't get me wrong. Your telepathic blocks are excellent. But you've never met anyone like me before." - Nathan Grey

MarvelPartyMan
I like when Wolverine says "i go where i want to go."

psycho gundam
"I am the rocks, of the eternal shore...crash against me AND BE BROKEN!!"

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"I am the rocks, of the eternal shore...crash against me AND BE BROKEN!!"
Best Apocalypse line ever.

huntedpredator
Cable: I'm looking for Godfried Atler.

Pyro: Of course you are, darlin'. He is such a popular fellow.

Pyro attempts to flame Cable.

Cable dives out of the way and shoots Pyro into the water.

Cable: And don't call me darling.

KingD19
When Colossus is fighting Ord.

Colossus: I am not made of just metal....RAGE!!!!!!!! I AM MADE OF RAGE!!!!!!!!

Mshinu
I wouldn`t apologize to you if I had run over your mother with a cement truck (Wolverine to Cyber)

No-strings animal passion, Logan, and you`re paying for the drinks (Domino to Wolverine)

NOW. GET. OUT. OF. MY. COUNTRY! (Magneto to the Avengers)

Hegemon875
The name is Gambit, remember it!

From the FOX animated series

Ridley_Prime
Cable said somethin' similar in the animated series ("The name's Cable. Remember it, Apocalypse"wink, and sounded more serious when doing so. stick out tongue

stormultt
"no place on earth can hide you from my wrath, no power nor entity can protect you" Storm in UXM 145.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Cable said somethin' similar in the animated series ("The name's Cable. Remember it, Apocalypse"wink, and sounded more serious when doing so. stick out tongue

Yeah I remember that but you cant beat remy's accent : P

Ridley_Prime
Heh. True that. stick out tongue

Shadow_King
Some quotes i liked from Apocalypse in the X-men Animated Show

Aplocalypse to Beast : " Beast how many peoples have dreamed of my end; you are no closer than the Babylonians with their swords and fire sticks! "

Apocalypse: "The old world passes away. Together, we shall forge a new one, in fire and blood. The future is transformed, I am the instrument to purify the world! The evil of human and mutant must be cut away! You shall help me tear down the old order. Those who oppose me shall perish through my agents of destruction. Famine! Pestilence! War! And my greatest creation, Death, the winged angel. From the ashes of this world, I will build a better one! Go forth my horsemen! And let the chaos cleanse the world!"

Apocalypse To Cable "You have traveled over 50 centuries of time to stop me. When will you learn it cannot be done?"

Ridley_Prime
To add onto that...

Apocalypse to Creed: "I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you!"

Apocalypse to Magneto: "Spare me your petty judgements. It's from a brain too meager to comprehend my reality. Now taste the power of Apocalypse!"

Apocalypse to Arch-Angel: "There exists no freedom from me."

To be fair, he has some of the best quotes in the entire animated series haermm (some noteworthy ones in the comics too of course, but I found most of the things he's said in TAS to be most memoriable for some reason).

Omgu8mynewt
From the Tv show:

Wolverine: All right, you egg-suckin' piece of gutter trash! You always did like pushin' around people smaller than you! Well I'm smaller! Try pushin' me!

Cyclops: Rogue, can you see Bishop?
Rogue: I could spit on him, if I wasn't a lady. Looks like he's running for Congress.

Jubilee: Did you see what she did?
Storm: Yes, Rogue has a way with men.

Jubilee: How did you do that?
Gambit: With style, Petite. With style.

Professor X: Wolverine, personal vendettas have no place here.
Cyclops: You know we must help a mutant if he's in trouble.
Wolverine: It's not personal - he's a threat.
Professor X: He was near death.
Wolverine: Not near enough.

Wolverine: I always thought you had a soft spot for that Cajun.
Rogue: Bout as soft as you, fat-head! You gonna shut up or am I gonna have to help you?

Sinister: So beautiful, yet so strong.
Wolverine: Well, I always did think I was kinda cute.

Storm: Gambit, the term "rec room" does not mean you must wreck it.
Gambit: Storm makes jokes now, what's next?

Gambit: Where I come from we always kiss the bride.

Gambit: We also kiss the maids.
Rogue: This ain't Cajun country, hun. Zip those lips!

a typical X-Men Christmas... ]
Gambit: What do you mean, you're not coming home for dinner? My gumbo... my pot roast... my creoles...
Jean Grey: We can pop it in the microwave tomorrow.
Gambit: Gambit don't make no TV dinners!

Cyclops: Looks like we're going to do this the hard way.
Wolverine: Now you're talkin'...

Cyclops: You don't have to make it *that* hard...

Rogue: You know, I remember when I was 13. Had me a boyfriend, so I kissed him. Poor boy was in a coma for three days. That was when I first realized that if I touched anybody, I'd absorb their strength right into me.

Rogue: Some "power," huh? That's when the boys stopped calling.
Beast: Consider yourself fortunate. I had dandruff.

Sooooo many great quotes big grin

steverules_2
I like this one:

StiltmanFTW
http://wolverine.x-knights.com/sounds/wolv70.wav

Omgu8mynewt
^^^Lol thats awesome - whats it from?

StiltmanFTW
It's from TAS, too. The Dark Phoenix Saga.

mastagambit
Xavier : 'Any dream worth having,is a dream worth fighting for'
X-Men Legion Quest when him and Magneto were in the bar fight in Haifa.

Cyclops : 'A great man once said dreams dont die!'
Winning quote from the Marvel versus series.

Wolverine : 'That's all ya got? You're just a rookie!'

Apocalyse : 'Do not presume to be important maggots!'

Gambit : Don like dat hand? Here I deal you another!'
Winning quote from Marvel versus series.

Wolverine : Alrite Cyke,now blast him and his computerized plates back to Westchester!'
X-Men 50 when Wolverine slashed away some armor from Post and gave Cyclops the opening to finish him off.

Mshinu
Apocalypse to Stryfe: STRYFE. You failed to kill me. Failure is weakness. And weakness must be CULLED.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
Apocalypse to Stryfe: STRYFE. You failed to kill me. Failure is weakness. And weakness must be CULLED.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/5974/xforce16010.th.jpg

Shadow_King
Originally posted by steverules_2
I like this one:

At the end of that scene i think doesnt professor x tell them they have to go after Magneto, because i always remember wolverine saying,

"How come we're supposed to trash your old enemy, but we gotta go easy on mine?"

GambitDeadpool

KingD19
X-Men Legacy 228

Cyclops: Nemesis. Jeffries. How long till you can get me that crowbar?

Jeffries: Not only do we not have the equipment, we don't even have the math. We'd be inventing an entirely new branch of physics.

Nemesis: So probably at least an hour and a half.

Mshinu
"Never trust a beautiful woman, especcially one that is interested in you" (Magneto, X2)

peejayd
Originally posted by peejayd

"The world's changed, people. The stakes are higher, the danger's greater. We have to be equal to them."

* upon browsing Cyke pics, i chanced to find this one where Scott said the quote i posted years ago... i just don't know what X-men comic and number... smile

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8473/cyke5.jpg

Ize19
* upon browsing Cyke pics, i chanced to find this one where Scott said the quote i posted years ago... i just don't know what X-men comic and number... smile

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8473/cyke5.jpg

That was Chris Claremont and Jim Lee's X-Men #1, when the X-Men split into two teams, "Gold," and "Blue."

Deadline
Juggernaut made a really good quote about villians once.

colossulrage
COLOSSUS-iam made of RAAAAAAAGGGEEE

Flameback
Originally posted by colossulrage
COLOSSUS-iam made of RAAAAAAAGGGEEE

Astonishing X-Men #14
:
Shadowcat: Oh my god!
Colossus: Are you alright?
Shadowcat: Oh my god! I phased!
Colossus: Are you alright?
Shadowcat: Are you?
Colossus: It was strange.
Shadowcat: I can't believe I phased just then! That's never... It was totally your fault.
Colossus: I like to think so, yes.

The Big O
I know this was from Uncanny X-Men: Dangerous:

"Sorry, darling. I had to pee."- Emma Frost after she punches and destroys a robot that was about to take out Cyke.

Face
Omega Red - I will destroy the weapon X

the ninjak
Rogue in the 90's series.

He's making more noise than a bobcat in a room full of rocking chairs!

mastagambit
'I want this thing off my lawn.'
Cyclops optic blasting a sentinel off the lawn

StiltmanFTW
Lost your control over metal, bub?

*sheathes his claws and pops them again*

Well, too bad I didn't!

Wolverine to Magneto.

Gambitlovesit
beast says, politics exist to squabble any bit of organization the public can usually muster.

BUSTER1
X Men movie
Storm "Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else"

peejayd
"... and leading with certainty into an uncertain future doesn't require sight. It requires vision. It requires holding on. And no matter what happens, never letting go..." - Scott "Cyclops" Summers (Prelude to X-men: Schism)

Originally posted by yestinchong
"The day we stop showing compassion for the enemy, is the day we become the enemy".

Cyclops: two individual issues this is quoted: one is Uncanny 308 (or thereabouts) where he and Cable are fighting the X-Cutioner, and then the line gets repeated later in an issue of the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix.

To me, this line shows a lot of the good that the X-Men stand for. Plus, the line was used in a very clever fashion: Cable mutters about hearing the line somewhere in his past, and the reality was that he DID hear it in his past.....but that happened to be 200+ years in the future....and yes, it was also Cyclops that quoted it to him then as well....

davenyc4985x
Apocalypse: "Fools, you are no closer to defeating me than the Babylonians were with their swords and fire sticks.
Dazzler: "You've taken many lives in your self-ordained crusade Magneto! In words you'll understand NEVER AGAIN!"
Magneto: "Using the roar of the crowd to take your sound-based powers to the next level? Impressive, but I control electromagnetic energy- to which even photons must yield. In Short, your mutant powers can be turned against you."
Juggernaut: I'm the Juggernaut!
Rogue: Whats wrong sugar, you look like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
GambiT: Da names GambiT remember it!
Cyclops: Jean!!!
Jean Gray: Scott!!

SevenShackles
"bub" -wolverine

SamZED
Yeah Wolverine goes where he WANNA go...

Darth Jello
Wolverine: I'll pick the one with the best senses. Daredevil, you'll be my bloodhound.

GambitDeadpool
Gambit: I t'ink maybe you miss me eh.
(Rogue puts her hand on Gambit's mouth and kisses it)
Rogue: Ah hate you.
(hugs him)
Gambit: I don understand dis woman.

Mshinu
"Peace was never an option" (Magneto, First Class)

cherry cola
X-MEN TAS Apocalypse: " I am the rocks of the eternal shore crash against me and be broken."

Gambit: "The names Gambit, remember it."

continlawyer1
Originally posted by Evolution-cubed
"I Am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you..."
Apocolypse from the animated series

"Rookie"
Wolverine, Marvel vs. ...

I really like it.... smile

dyajeep
"This isn't the future we deserved, is it? But then again, it never is. That's why you don't let let the world shape you--You shape it. Just like Professor X taught us. You do it the best you can."
- Scott Summers

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Scott_Summers_(Earth-616)

dyajeep
nice quote from Havok (to Cyclops) -

"I was with Lorna when I got the call. We held each other as tight as we could, all night. Nightcrawler prayed. Colossus painted. God knows what Wolverine did. It wasn't exactly a secret, his feelings. Probably better we never know. But Scott... he holds it inside. He just can't do anything else. His entire life has been about holding it in. His power demands it. If he lets it out, people get hurt. But I'm his brother. He can't hurt me. ... I wasn't there when he needed me most. But I can be here now."

carthage
The quote from Apocalypse in 2016 where Apocalypse was saying "From the ashes of their world, we'll build a better one" is more or less word for word from the Apocalypse from the 1993 animated series.

Also the scene where Apocalypse is monologuing/the Tower of Babel scene, there is a near exact scene where he is talking and the horsemen are destroying the earth. Its crazy how much of the film drew from the animated series

kofmaster
pyro xmen2: "thats it, I'm tired of this kids table shit"

rogue: "john they told us to stay here"

pyro: " you always do what you're told?"

Dynomaiteru
I'm not sure if someone already posted this one but:
"I'm not malevolent. I SIMPLY AM!"
- Apocalypse from X-Men: TAS
I don't know why, but I really liked that quote of his.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.