Star Wars versus Battle on ICe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Yoda + KIt Fisto + Light Side Dooku + Poof Yareal + NJO Luke + CHewy
VS
Naga Sadow + Darth Plagiues + Darth Revan + Darth Maul + Tulak Hor

In a hockey arena on planet coruscant? who would win.

Game has 1 puck.
Lightsabers are allowed for hack and slash.
Force powers are allowed, Senators and people of coruscant watch the game.
a gungan referee. during the intermission the jedi fight each other.

Yoda is on offense
Kit is on defence
Dooku is defence
Poof is defence
Luke is offensive
Chewy is the goalie

Red team
Naga is off
Plag is def
revan on off
maul on def
and hord is goalie.

DarthChris
Yoda's team because EU Jedi and/or sith aren't as good as movie Jedi oh and Yoda is on that team.

Admiral Akbar
yeah, well look at the other teams though. red team has some strong sith. could yoda possibly just do everything himself?

DarthChris
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
yeah, well look at the other teams though. red team has some strong sith. could yoda possibly just do everything himself? Probably not but Yoda would be there awhile.

Human Vader
yeah akbar, you seem pretty cool, and this is a good fight, but the hockey things retarded

anyways the jeedai win

dooku, luke and yoda are good matches for the ancient sith lords there. i, unlike most people, dont see plagueis as that strong, despite how much of a boner palpatine pops over him in ROTS. so i think chewie, poof, and kit can give plagueis and maul a good fight. i think fisto could take out maul, then plagueis would just be outnumbered three on one. the makes it six on three, or two on one. the sith lords would have their hands full with dooku, yoda or luke so i think another person would just overwhelm them.

HimoKun
wtf?

No one wins. Why? Because this thread is about as meaningful as a one night stand.

LordYomi13
This thread sucks. A hockey game? woo-hoo party time.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by HimoKun
wtf?

No one wins. Why? Because this thread is about as meaningful as a one night stand.

Oh, man - easy for you to say. You haven't been hurt, my friend!

Damn Stud...

Peace, guys!

Admiral Akbar
wtf?

then stfu and dont answer the thread.
All i am trying to do is put some fun tinto this forum, to make up for all the crap threads people have posted recently. mad

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordYomi13
This thread sucks. A hockey game? woo-hoo party time.

IF you came to complain, better if you hadnt answered at all.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, man - easy for you to say. You haven't been hurt, my friend!

Damn Stud...

Peace, guys!

Yes, I have been hurt. And it's a whole lot worse then you will ever feel.

Human Vader
you should talk yomi, at least this thread has a decent fight, unlike your "OMG BATTLE OF THE THREADERS!!!!11!111" thread

talk about pointless threads

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Human Vader
you should talk yomi, at least this thread has a decent fight, unlike your "OMG BATTLE OF THE THREADERS!!!!11!111" thread

talk about pointless threads

hahahhahahahaha laughing

LordSorgo
wtf?

laughing

Admiral Akbar
whats meaningful about it? one team vs another team. in a hockey arena. They would all fight each others asses off. Your not very bright Himo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.