Ewwwwwwwww *Cough Cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I just accidentally ashed on my pizza and didnt notice it then I took a bit and it tasted like Ciggarets and ass sad

dark1365
Reaaaaaal smart.

sblomie545
yet another reason why not to smoke yes

Ladyluck
bleh

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I just accidentally ashed on my pizza and didnt notice it then I took a bit and it tasted like Ciggarets and ass sad

Smoking is bad for you.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Smoking is bad for you. You dont say? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freaky Zeeky
I do say, even though I do it sometimes.

Deano
bananasex

Swanky-Tuna
You think a guy with the screen name "SlipknoT" has the ability to not do what others do?

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Deano
bananasex

blink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You think a guy with the screen name "SlipknoT" has the ability to not do what others do? Like to elaborate on that Junior?

Freaky Zeeky
eek!

silvertsume
Originally posted by Deano
bananasex thatz hot beyond words.

Pyrofly
see smoking attacks your lungs then your pizza!!

just proves its not good for you... smoking is a big big no no

Deano
Originally posted by silvertsume
thatz hot beyond words.

i knew ud love it

BakaXero
you know what ass taste like eek!

SlipknoT
yes

Swanky-Tuna
Like to elaborate on that Junior?
I made that Junior pretty clear.

SlipknoT
Ah, Just curiouse what do you listen to?

Swanky-Tuna
Music (Slayer, Slipknot, Cradle of Filth, Cannibal Corpse, Black Sabbath, Lamb of God, Gorgoroth old Metallica, Dimmu Borgir, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, David Bowie, Misfits, Danzig, Type O negative, Trivium, Shadows Fall, Gwar, Killswitch Engage, Led Zeppelin, The Grateful Dead, Nine Inch Nails, Blue Oyster Cult, HIM, CKY, AC/DC, HateBreed, Deicide)

Ladyluck
david bowie? erm

StinkFist462

where did the ass come from?

SlipknoT
I dunno, but it tasted shitty

StinkFist462
lmao i bet. oh man i just smoked a cig and i feel sick now

SlipknoT
Why, what kind was it?

StinkFist462
marlboro. idk. shit happens

SlipknoT
I'm a Newport Guy

StinkFist462
i used to smoke those. then i just kinda switched for no apparent reason whatsoever.

SlipknoT
I really dont care what kind they are...but I dunno....Peaches eye

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Ladyluck
david bowie? erm
Heh, I just copy and pasted his music list then added David Bowie. I don't like 90% of those bands but David Bowie does rule.

ladygrim
eewww defintly like my friend she used to put cigerette stubs in coke cans forgetting which one she put it took a sip of one and drank ciigie ash

Freaky Zeeky
I'm a Newport Guy

I like flavored.

SlipknoT
I like Menthol cause when you smoke a bowl then a newport it get you so much higher but it rips up your lungs.

Wickerman
Red Marlboro FTW thumb up as for the ash on pizza thing, just happened to me once when i was drunk and i put out a cigarette in a beer can, then forgot which beer can it was, drank from it, thought it tasted kinda funny but....kept drinking.

~wickerman~

Freaky Zeeky
I like Menthol cause when you smoke a bowl then a newport it get you so much higher but it rips up your lungs.

eek! Interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.