Conker: Live and Reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stingray005
I'll probably be getting this game sometime next week and I was wondering if anyone could compare this game to the original, or just give it an overall rating to see if it's worth buying.

Phoenix Aska
I would rate it as a 9 out of 10

it's very amusing and fun

jnr hiphop
I haven't played Live and Reloaded, I really want to see what it's like though.
Like Phoenix Aska said, I think Live and Reloaded would be funny too, like Bad Fur Day.

SaTsuJiN
I played the demo and I found it very amusing, and fun with its relentless parody'ing of other franchises

jnr hiphop
Yes, but I think the parodying can sometimes be a little offensive.

b-dan
it exactly the same just with better graphics and online

hotsauce6548
So is is worth 50 bucks?

jnr hiphop
If it was 50 bucks, and if I had an Xbox, I would get it no doubt.

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by b-dan
it exactly the same just with better graphics and online
Exactly the same? Wtf... huh

Red Superfly
From what I've seen it it isn't even as good as the original. I mean, I saw the poo boss and his song was bleeped out. A lot of the offesive stuff has been toned down and there have been some really wierd edits.

jnr hiphop
Have you played any of it?

Royal Knight
Originally posted by stingray005
I'll probably be getting this game sometime next week and I was wondering if anyone could compare this game to the original, or just give it an overall rating to see if it's worth buying.

just a port of the original game with online tacked onto it, with better graphics, not worth 50 dollars no

jnr hiphop
Ok... this game is starting to sound bad...

stingray005
I just got this game on Tuesday and beat it today, and it kicks ass! It's basically an exact remake of the original but the multiplayer is completely new and the graphics alone are enough to convince someone to buy this game. Unfortunately my Xbox just broke down today, so I have to send it in to be fixed for $80. mad

jnr hiphop
Hmm. The game still sounds good though, I mean, I really enjoyed CBFD and I wouldn't mind playing a remake of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.