Cyclops Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnimeComicGirl
They hate each other at some points so who would realy win.

CorderaMitchell
Been done, somewhere a while ago, but it goes to Cyke.

Hulk Power
I think different. I think that Wolverine can win. He just needs to be fast and avoid his beams. Though I guess it could go either way.

CorderaMitchell
He wont get that chance, cyclops is the best at what he does. He's nailed quicksilver.

xmarksthespot
I'd imagine Cyke's beam is as wide and high as he can see when he takes off his glasses/visor. If he's facing Wolvie's direction I guess that's all he has to do.

CorderaMitchell
He has actually hit the moon before, with his visors off, wolverine goes back, and back, and back..................................

CorderaMitchell
Cyke has actually hit the moon before with his visors off, he goes back and back and back....................

Dizzle
If you think about it, Cyke's aim should be that good. All he has to do is look at the guy, and he can pretty much hit him.

He should really get another way to fire it though. Reaching up to the face just doesn't seem convenient. A button near his hand would be so much more convenient, and make incapacitating his beam a lot harder.

black robb
Wolvie loses....(time to wait for fanboys to murder me...)

DrDoom
Who said Cyke needs to aim?
Have you guys seen what happened to that Sentinel in Astonishing?

He would just take his visor off and obliterate Logan--Logan isn't anywhere near fast enough to avoid the blast radius.

Pointinel
Originally posted by black robb

^BATMAN SUCKS BALLS!!!

black robb
Originally posted by Pointinel
^BATMAN SUCKS BALLS!!! I WILL MURDER YOU FOR THAT COMMENT FOOL!!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
He should really get another way to fire it though. Reaching up to the face just doesn't seem convenient. A button near his hand would be so much more convenient, and make incapacitating his beam a lot harder. Actually it's a mental trigger. The hand thing is just for show. . .

Pointinel
I WILL MURDER YOU FOR THAT COMMENT FOOL!!!

OPINION: YOU WILL MURDER ME FOR THAT COMMENT

TRUTH: BATMAN SUCKS BALLS

SORRY.

I DONT MAKE THIS UP, IT'S JUST THE TRUTH

colossus17
I WILL MURDER YOU FOR THAT COMMENT FOOL!!!

big grin big grin i will help......i cant stop listening to "molossus"-track 10 on the batman begins soundtrack.......

Dizzle

SORRY.

I DONT MAKE THIS UP, IT'S JUST THE TRUTH

Atheist!!! (Batman=God batman)
KILL THE DISBELIEVER!

Dizzle
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually it's a mental trigger. The hand thing is just for show. . .

And ooh... that's even slightly handier than a button on his hand. Seriously. Looks that can actually kill... hehe, looks. Get it? I feel hilarious.

black robb

SORRY.

I DONT MAKE THIS UP, IT'S JUST THE TRUTH Pointinel you crazy bastard,dissing Batman gets you shotsniper

AND STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!

Pointinel
Pointinel you crazy bastard,dissing Batman gets you shotsniper

AND STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!

DONT sHOOT ME, YOU STARTED IT

black robb
DONT sHOOT ME, YOU STARTED IT I AM GOING TO SHOOT YOU IF YOU DONT STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!(and you started it genius)anyway i dont know why you are mad.Wolverine is cool he just cant beat Cyclops

Pointinel

this ^^^ started it...

but ill end it if you agree logan>>>bruce?

deal?

black robb
this ^^^ started it...

but ill end it if you agree logan>>>bruce?

deal? sure i agree logan is less than bruce

Pointinel
sure, i agree logan is better than bruce by miles...bruce cant hold a candle for logan... he cant walk in logan's shoes... and he cant bag a redhead wifey like jean

thank you.

end of.

Creshosk
thank you.

end of. That explains the jealousy crack. . .

Pointinel
*in lil jon's voice*

WHAT!?!?!

Creshosk
*in lil jon's voice*

WHAT!?!?! Someone explained that the only reason woplverine accidently stabbed spiderman was because wolverine was jealous of spiderman's red head wife.

Pointinel
iight

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
That explains the jealousy crack. . .

It came from him, he thinks everyone is jealous of wolverine, and thinks wolverine can beat iron man. smile

black robb
Black Robb i humbly apologize for saying Wolverine is better than Batman. It was a truly foolish statement.Wolverine cant compare to a man-god like Batman. Please accept my rebuttal. Alright sonny!thumbsup

CorderaMitchell
He's being a good boy now.lol

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Dizzle

He should really get another way to fire it though. Reaching up to the face just doesn't seem convenient. A button near his hand would be so much more convenient, and make incapacitating his beam a lot harder.

He had one in Ultimate X-Men.

And Cyclops wins unless they start 1 meter from each other.

shaolin9976
Cyclops loses this one because he wouldn't be able to keep up with Wolverine...and he's only powers is to blast him with his eyes...I still go with Wolverine unless somebody changes my mind.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Cyclops loses this one because he wouldn't be able to keep up with Wolverine...and he's only powers is to blast him with his eyes...I still go with Wolverine unless somebody changes my mind.

Here:
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/7450/wolverinevscyclops6az.gif

It's made by me.

shaolin9976
I'm sure you did darkcrawler...i'm sure you did.

black robb
Cyclops loses this one because he wouldn't be able to keep up with Wolverine...and he's only powers is to blast him with his eyes...I still go with Wolverine unless somebody changes my mind. Wolverine is fast,but he cant dodge multiple blasts from Cyke.Unless there is only a meter of distance,there is no way Wolverine could dodge consecutive wide blasts and get across the gap. He aint Spiderman...

shaolin9976
True Black Robb...but I don't think Wolverine would fight Cyclops straight up...it will be his animal instincts that makes him fight better here, and as soon as he gets close to Cyclops it's bye bye time...I remember in X2 when LadyDeathstrike wasted Cyclops in less than a minute...

black robb
True Black Robb...but I don't think Wolverine would fight Cyclops straight up...it will be his animal instincts that makes him fight better here, and as soon as he gets close to Cyclops it's bye bye time...I remember in X2 when LadyDeathstrike wasted Cyclops in less than a minute... that was the movie Cyclops...

Movie Cyclops:young buck who dont know sh*t

Comic Cyclops: Superhero veteran who is a master tactician and knows every Xmen like the back of his hand and has actually beaten Wolverine on numerous occasions

Cyclops would beat his ass like a bad dog

DarkCrawler
Yeah, he has been on X-Men since he was...13?

Damn that Xavier, he is crazy.

DarkCrawler
I'm sure you did darkcrawler...i'm sure you did.

Really, it's made by me. confused

shaolin9976
Checking out both stats...Wolverine outranks Cyclops in strength, fighting skills, and durability...Cyclops outranks Wolverine in intelligence, and energy projection...they are tied in speed...That's 3 to 2 in favor of Wolverine.

DarkCrawler
Stats don't mean shit.

What if Cyclops just takes his visor off?

black robb
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Stats don't mean shit.

What if Cyclops just takes his visor off? then only bones will be left...

shaolin9976
No..then he won't be able to control his stuff and he'll be drainied...and when that happens...wham!! Claws all over his heart!!

DarkCrawler
No..then he won't be able to control his stuff and he'll be drainied...and when that happens...wham!! Claws all over his heart!!

Uh...Wolverine would already be dead when his energy is drained...

Seriously, read Astonishing X-Men.

xmarksthespot
Cyclops isn't instantaneously drained from one full power blast.

Dark Thor
Cyclops

Pointinel
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
It came from him, he thinks everyone is jealous of wolverine, and thinks wolverine can beat iron man. smile

whoa! it's still not proven that tony stark has spider-sense, so it's still a valid option, IMHO of course.

CorderaMitchell
Just messing around dude, but cmon can wolverine fly??

Wanderer259
Wolverine has miniature jet engines built into his femurs.

CorderaMitchell
Oh silly me I forgot.....

Read the spidey vs. firelord thread after I bring it up. funniest.......thing........ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.