Kyle Katarn and Luke Skywalker (njo) vs Anakin Skywalker(rots), Count Dooku,Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
Who Would Win in this Fight?

*Note Count Dooku uses Form 2 lightsaber style.

Human Vader
why?

why even do it

katarn takes fisto
luke takes dooku and his father at the same time

cause luke is the uber 1337 jeedai

Admiral Akbar
(not realistic) i vote they all die, they all jump each other and stab each other to death.

2Tidus!
For the last time, Kyle is stronger than Luke! What does Luke have that Kyle doesn't??? Kyle sabotaged a Death Star, defeated two sith, and could kill a jedi who killed Marco Ragnoses spirit withen a Sith's body. Except Jaiden used a cheap shot from the Septer, if it wasn't with the cheap shot from the septer Kyle would've won!.

Kyle finishes off Anakin(Yes... I even made a thread about it)
And Luke could already finish off Dooku, then Kyle and Luke murder Cound Dooku.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
For the last time, Kyle is stronger than Luke! What does Luke have that Kyle doesn't??? Kyle sabotaged a Death Star, defeated two sith, and could kill a jedi who killed Marco Ragnoses spirit withen a Sith's body. Except Jaiden used a cheap shot from the Septer, if it wasn't with the cheap shot from the septer Kyle would've won!.

Kyle finishes off Anakin(Yes... I even made a thread about it)
And Luke could already finish off Dooku, then Kyle and Luke murder Cound Dooku.

Kyle is not as strong as Luke. Even by Jedi Outcast Luke is more powerful. You have to realize that Luke's power is far greater in NJO than ROTJ. Kyle didn't sabotage a Death Star, he stole the plans, defeated two Dark Jedi, they were not Sith lords, and while he's very powerful, he would most likely lose to Count Dooku.

2Tidus!
You know what's a sith lord? A person who is in command of many sith, has evil plans to thwart the whole galaxy. Dessan seems like a guy to do that. Same thing with Jerik. He also destroyed the Dark Trooper plan factory. What has Luke done that Kyle hasen't?

Darth Plagues
Ok lets see what Luke has done Kyle hasn't...

1) Luke was able to charge through the entire Yuuzhan Vong HQ, basically on his own (yes Jacen and Jaina were with him, but it says in TUF that they did almost no work). Since this is the place where the YV leader is, there would be thousands of Vong, maybe even 10 000 or more, yet Luke wasted them all.

2) After doing that, he faced off against 7 or 8 slayers, Kyp who is supposedly very powerful could not even take one and he landed dozens of hits. Yet Luke was able to kill them with one hit, that means he is either exceptionally strong, or he was powering his weapon with the Force.

3) Then he defeated the Supreme Overlord, who on his own would be a match for MANY jedi.

4) In the final YV battle, Luke used an unknown power, to instantly kill a slayer. It is described as being like green sparks. Jaina also describes him as being like the center of the Force. With the Force flowing through him, he was like a malestrom of Force energy, unstoppable. Jaina also described him as being calm and focused, and his blade looked like there were 10 or 20, all moving at the same time, with one purpose.

5) Luke was also able to manipulate black holes and gravity.

6) Luke was also able to knock down AT-AT's like they were nothing, he could also destroy entire armies with the force.

7) In the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke removed an entire planet from view using the force, he said it should last indefinently. He was also able to make himself invisible and unable to be sensed through the force. Also in the Black Fleet Crisis Luke rebuilt Vader's old fortress, he also made it invisible. He did all this with out being sensed through the Force, and this is on Courscant.

8) Luke also trained underneath the clone emperor, so he would know about the Sith as well as the Jedi. Luke also defeated the Emperor's Force Storm, which was massive and able to destroy ships.

9) After defeating the clone emperor, Luke discovered an ancient Jedi Library, with long forgotten knowledge. Luke also didn't restrict his knowledge to just the Jedi, he hunted all over the galaxy, searching for knowledge and power from everyone he met. Luke also learned under the Emperor and used the Emperor's library

Kyle is not even close.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
You know what's a sith lord? A person who is in command of many sith, has evil plans to thwart the whole galaxy. Dessan seems like a guy to do that. Same thing with Jerik. He also destroyed the Dark Trooper plan factory. What has Luke done that Kyle hasen't?

A Sith lord is someone powerful with the Force, uses the dark side, and knows Sith teachings. Your definition: A person who is in command of many sith, has evil plans to thwart the whole galaxy. Sidious only had control of 1 Sith and not all the Sith want to take over the galaxy or they wouldn't have waited for 1000 years.

Desann and Jerec are powerful but not Sith lords. Jerec is close though.

Human Vader
no the goal of every sith lord was to expand the empire to the whole galaxy, its just that a lot of sith lords had brains and wanted to avoid war with the jedi and republic. youre right though revan.

and the last sith lord was sidious, i dont count kyle because he was a self proclaimed sith lord with no master, and he really didnt do anything as the lord anyways, or lady lumiya.

Emperor Revan
Yes I agree that Sidious was the last Sith lord. Kyp was also self-proclaimed and not really a Sith.

Human Vader
whoa shit i said kyle

yeah i meant kyp though

General Zodiac
Kyle defeated 2 Dark Jedi, Jerec, Desann, all Jerec's henchmen, was infused with the power of Valley of the Jedi, and did so much more as explained earlier on.

Darth Plagues
The only one in this matter Kyle has a chance with would be Kit Fisto, the other two would be up to NJO Luke Skywalker to defeat. And don't give me "But Kyle is stronger than Luke"...because if you do you must be illiterate or ignorant, perhaps both...read my post above giving 1-9 reasons why Luke is FAR FAR FAR greater than Kyle.

General Zodiac
I'd say Dooku and Anakin would make the difference. Anakin in ROTS was powerful. He could take Luke. Dooku is more skilled then Kyle but Kyle would give him a run for his money. Fisto is just their.

Human Vader
i think ive finally read the post that makes me seriously consider killing myself, but sorry to ruin your hopes kids, ive decided against it.

anakin could take njo luke? are you serious? thats the most absurd thing ive seen posted in a while. Anakin was a good fighter, but he is completely out of his league against luke. i mean words can not describe how easily luke would kill him. and now you have kyle giving dooku a run for his money? WTF ARE YOU THINKING!?!?!?! dooku was a very powerful jeedai master and an even more powerful sith, i mean kyles good, but not any where near that good.

Darth Plagues
^^^ Human Vader hit it right on the nose.

Fishy
Dooku would take Kyle.

Firsto and Anakin would have to hold off Luke but I don't give them a chance in hell. Kyle would die Luke would kill all three, eventually Luke wins.

General Zodiac
Kyle would be able to hold off Dooku. He'd be on the defense all the time trying to live. Fisto wouldn't stand a chance. Anakin (if neither uses the force) would take Luke but still loss...maybe. Luke would then assisst Kyle if he didn't get killed by Dooku.

Fishy
Kyle would be dead by the time Luke finished the other two..

General Zodiac
Kyle is a skilled warrior. He should be able to hold off for 2 minutes.

Human Vader
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2232/killyourself2yw.png

of course there are force powers!!!!!!! outside of a lightsaber, the jeedai use the force to fight, so why wouldnt it be included in a duel, for the sweet love of god. just admit you made a stupid post before and that anakin would get his ass raped by luke. dont try and change the battle so you saying anakin would win doesnt sound so stupid. and you think kyle could hold off dooku? not even close. not even ****in close. obi wan at the peak of his power couldnt hold off dooku with an ally. kyles not as good as obi wan, so theres no way hes holding off dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.