war of the worlds aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
hi i really wanna see the remake on war of the worlds but i havent seen the orignal and i have no idea what the aliens look like can any of you find a picture of one of them from the remake

stunna1773
you look lazy bum

Cinemaddiction
They look totally different from one another, and not only that, but in the Byron Haskins version, they have virtually no screen time except the scene where one scurries out of the barnhouse.

lotr456
does anyone have a pic of the 2005 WOTW alien?

fruits
i havent been able to find ne pics, but if you could post any WOTW stuff in the official thread, that'd be great. thanks!!

1andonly13
Need to get those type of machines to screen out the politicians that have done us in. The machines could get all the scummy people that raise our taxes and make it a free for all with the money.

Those machines rage! The sets were great and the water scene fantastic. We did get sick of Dakota Fanning. All us wanted her dead in the last 25 minutes.

TheFanboy
Looked around for you but came up empty handed. They tried to keep what they looked like a close secret so I guess that's why geting a pic of them is so difficult.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.