Battle of the Threaders!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
Here's a unique star wars versus. The star wars fan versus!

Who wants to be the first contestants? Will it be darth glentract against emperor revan? or maybe Admiral Akbar against Darth Plagues?

(nothing personal guys)

Darth_Glentract
OHHHHHHH SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in a thread!

LordYomi13
Do we have any challengers for Darth Glentract?

Human Vader
or will my head explode from the stupidity of this thread!?!?!?1/1/1/1?!?!?!/1/1?1?1?1?111?

LordYomi13
Or if u don't like it you don't have to post in it!!!!!!??????!!!!!??????

Human Vader
but i give my opinion whether its asked for or not!!!!!?!?11!?!?!!?!1!?!1?1//1?!

LordYomi13
I have noticed that human vader! But what about the old lesson "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything!!!!!???????!!!!!??????

Human Vader
lol

why dont you make a thread with a point, then maybe ill have something nice to say

LordYomi13
touche'????!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Darth Plagues
How does this thread work? I might try it.

Darth L. Dipsit
Let's be civil, guys. I'm sure we can all find common ground. And yes - let's see where this thread goes. It might lead to interesting places!

Darth Plagues
^^^ I agree with Darth L. Dipsit

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
How does this thread work? I might try it. Yes, how exactly do you do this...

Admiral Akbar
I dont care how you do it, im IN IT!

LordYomi13
Well that's something I haven't exactly thought all the way through...I think I was a bit overtired. I thought it would just be two contestants, and then all of the threaders would just basically vote on who they think would win. On who they THINK might be able to beat the other (with lightsabers and force powers and yada yada yada)

Darth Mantis
A tournament perhaps... That should solve your problem...

General Zodiac
Count me in, do we have to tell you about ourselves ar something?

LordYomi13
Yes a Tournament. Shall We begin?

*Note, the position of a member (noob, senior member) does not matter.

Darth Mantis
I would like to join, if that is okay...

LordYomi13
Yes, I think everyone should send in Information about what their character would be if they were actually in the star wars universe.

LordYomi13
Anyone can join.

General Zodiac
So what do we do? How do we know who shall win?

LordYomi13
We should have our first contestants send in a reply about what their character would be like.

*Fighting Style
*Favorite Force Abilities
*Strengths and Weaknesses

*NO superpowered characters-

Then everyone else votes who they think would win.

General Zodiac
My character is General Zodiac. Think of Grievous but without a cough.
-Fighting style- Form II, yes he was trained to use form II
-Force...none. He cannot use the force but his armor resists the force. (But a simple push can throw him back)
-Strength- 4 arms and lighting fast reflects
-Weakness- Zodiac tends toooooooooo...how do I say this, rust. No water proof armor. That sucks huh.

Clawed The Bum
My character is the claw
FIghting style- the giant claw. he is basickally a wookie with a giant claw
Force- force scratch- it makes the eniemy feel an itch in any part of their body that they MUST scratch it within the next 15 secunds or they would die. and the skill is passive so the enemy basickally has to itch himself every 15 secounds or they will die( no one has armor imune to it or any powers or any way to counter it)
strength- can cast force scratch from 16 km (10mi) range
weakness- every 45 secounds i must scratch my self as well because force scratch is a very hard force power to countrol

Darth Mantis
Character: Arias Oraysis

Species: Human

Hair color: White

Eye color: Yellow

Weapon: A bronze bladed lightsaber

Affiliation: A jedi academy on Yavin 4

Clothing: Similar to the vest Cin Drallig wears

Fighting Style: Form VI

Strength: Experienced both sides of the force and is quite good a resisting the darkside, also uses a pre-cog ability during battle...

Weakness: Once tempted by the darkside of the force, he only seeked power... Now a jedi knight, but old habits die hard... If overwhelmed by a strong opponent he may lose control and fight will rage...

Darth Mantis
Do not mind this post

Clawed The Bum
force scratch boom they all dead

2Tidus!
Charachter: Vlad Katarn.

Weapon: One orange lightsabre.

Style: Style VII.

Strength: Has a specialty of using force Absorb, which covers him in a shield which would absorb any forcepower sent at him. Also can do Force Pull/Push.

Weakness: Vlad can't swim or fly in any ship.

Darth Mantis
Pre-cog ability, avoid the force scratch before the attack is launched and then strike with his lightsaber... Claw is cut in half...

Darth_Glentract
Agan Wodas

Was not force capable for a long time until gived a small Kiaburr crystal by his grandmother. He doesn't know it is a kiaburr crystal though. He eventually was found by the Matukai and received some force training. Uses form 1 and form 5. He fell to the darkside when his grandmother was killed by Echani. He swore to take the head of the Echani who killed her and eventually did. He now wears the Echani Commander's robes as a symbol of my power and a statement of his revenge. Trained his non-combat skills with the Mandalorians. Spents several months training with the Sorcerers of Tund.

Species: Human

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Clothing: Echani Robes

Fighting Style: Form 1 and 5

Strenght: Has a kaiburr crystal. Very capable in non-force techniques because of training with Mandalorians. Trained with the Sorcers of Tund and the Matukai

Weakness: If he looses his kaiburr crystal he looses his force affinity. Uses and archaic lightsaber that is bulkier than modern lightsabers.

Darth Mantis
^Finally, the first one in this forum which I saw of who spelled the Kaiburr crystal right...

Bobafetty
lol

Clawed The Bum
force claw boom dead. they don't call me clawed the bum for no reason i am a pain in the ... face

Darth Mantis
Not exactly, a 15 second window to attack you, one slash with the saber and your dead...

General Zodiac
My dude is a droid. They don't have skin to itch.

Clawed The Bum
i sad you MUST itch. it is called the taofja;fjdsgnaghjrewgjanfgjk power. only claws mave mastered this power. and it has a 10 mi radius as i already said. plus i also use form giant claw. witch prevents you from knowing where to itch wich makes you haveing to itch every part of your body every 15 secounds.

General Zodiac
A droid has no skin! That's like making a snake sneeze or a fish drown!

Clawed The Bum
it is very confusing the way of taofja;fjdsgnaghjrewgjanfgjk power, it is.only one master has truly understand it. it can even make a man pregnant.

LordYomi13
Ok but first we need two contestants! Who wants to go up against the other? then the others vote on who would win.

General Zodiac
I challange Clawed! My fast like reflects and 4 arm assault will take him down. Plus I have no ****ing skin! I can't itch and I'm a droid so I can't get pregnant!

LordYomi13
I say Zodiac takes this win then. Who seconds the notion?

General Zodiac
Thank you LordYomi13, thank you.

DarthChris
Name: DarthChris (last name Koon)
Plo Koon's Great Grandson DarthChris was once a wookie hunter and killed Wookies for fur until joined the Jedi and fought for good. Wookies forgave him.
Species: Kel Dor
Weapon: double Bladed green saber
Clothing: Vest of Wookie fur
Fighting form II
Force powers push,pull,and sense
Strength: Trained with double bladed lightsabers and kill two foes at a time and has super dodging skills.
Weakness: Can't see behind him when dodging and could fall off a cliff.

General Zodiac
That would suck if you're fighting near a cliff DC.

DarthChris
Originally posted by LordYomi13
I say Zodiac takes this win then. Who seconds the notion? I do

LordYomi13
We'll give it another five minutes for voting, then we will announce the winner.

DarthChris
Originally posted by General Zodiac
That would suck if you're fighting near a cliff DC. I could use Force pull and kill my enemy if I do fall off a cliff.

LordYomi13
All right then i say the general wins it.

DarthChris
I challenge Vlad Katarn on a small island around a full ocean.

General Zodiac
YEAH! I am victor!
I vote DarthChris to defeat Vlad Katarn.

DarthChris
YEAH! I am victor!
I vote DarthChris to defeat Vlad Katarn. thanks

General Zodiac
So how long till DarthChris wins?

General Zodiac
Can we say now Chris has won? Or do we wait an hour?

LordYomi13
sorry wasn't here. we can say he won, but did the challenger accept?

General Zodiac
No clue.

HimoKun
This is about as meaningful as my last crap.

Me, Fish, Dipsit vs. Every noob on this forum.

LordYomi13
Thanks himokun, by the way blade 3 sucked.

so does homestar

long live strong-bad

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by HimoKun
This is about as meaningful as my last crap.

Me, Fish, Dipsit vs. Every noob on this forum.

Well you would waste all of the noobs, and then Grandmaster SnakeEyes would come and recruit or slaughter you all!

HimoKun
Suck my ass pansy.

General Zodiac
I'd help SnakeEyes too take you. Sure why not.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by LordYomi13
Here's a unique star wars versus. The star wars fan versus!

Who wants to be the first contestants? Will it be darth glentract against emperor revan? or maybe Admiral Akbar against Darth Plagues?

(nothing personal guys)

Well at least I'm well known. cool

General Zodiac
Your name isn't hard to remember.

Emperor Revan
I mean it's cool that he thought of me quickly. For whatever reason.

General Zodiac
How do you know it was quickly? Maybe he just say your name and throw you down?

I'm done messing with you.

General Zodiac
It wasn't too hard defeating Clawed. He tried that itch thingy and I was immune to it so I kept him busy for 45 seconds and he died.

Darth_Glentract
I challenge Zodiac. I vote for me.

2Tidus!
Comeone. Ancestor of Kyle Katarn versus the ancester of Plo Koon?

Vlad Katarn would own him! He'll use force absorb, so you can't use force against him, and he uses Form 7(VII) which would pwn even Form 2.

DarthChris
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I challenge Zodiac. I vote for me. you can't vote for yourself. AND I VOTE FOR ZODIAC

DarthChris
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Comeone. Ancestor of Kyle Katarn versus the ancester of Plo Koon?

Vlad Katarn would own him! He'll use force absorb, so you can't use force against him, and he uses Form 7(VII) which would pwn even Form 2. I ALready beat you man. the creator said.

General Zodiac
Yeah, no voting for yourself Darth_Glentract and it looks like it's 1 to 0. Thanks DarthChris. I'm going for 2 and 0!

2Tidus!
What? Dude, only one person voted on that fight. This is stupid and pointless. I'm out.

General Zodiac
It's not even over. When the host says it's over then it's over.

2Tidus!
Originally posted by DarthChris
I ALready beat you man. the creator said.

Well than tell this man to stop cheating.

General Zodiac
Did you accept?

DarthChris
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Well than tell this man to stop cheating. I'll do a rematch.

DarthChris
It's not over until lordYomi13 says

General Zodiac
But he declared over on page 3.

DarthChris
But he declared over on page 3. I know but to make everybody happy we will do rematch.

General Zodiac
I vote for you!

DarthChris
I vote for you! Thanks

General Zodiac
DarthChris-1
Vlad Katarn-0
(I'll keep score)

DarthChris
DarthChris-1
Vlad Katarn-0
(I'll keep score) ok thanks

DarthChris
Zodiac I'll keep your score.
Zodiac 1
Darth Glentract 0

General Zodiac
Ok

LordYomi13
I vote Zodiac

General Zodiac
Right on! Thanks LordYomi13!

General Zodiac

General Zodiac
Ignore that please

Clawed The Bum
force scratch boom all dead. even droids have to scratch. if they don't know how or can't they are dead . force scracth is invinsible. the claw will always win hahahahahahahahha. force scratch boom an other one dies hahahahahahahah. force scratch boom an other one. and did i mention i can cast force scratch a bijillion times a secound hahahahahah boom all dead hahahahahahahahahaha force scratch boom hahahahahaha force scratch boom all dead hahahahahaha

General Zodiac
We should have our first contestants send in a reply about what their character would be like.

*Fighting Style
*Favorite Force Abilities
*Strengths and Weaknesses

*NO superpowered characters-

Then everyone else votes who they think would win.

That's seems superpowered to me.

General Zodiac
So have I won?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i dont know what this thread is.....but no one wins crap while im around. unless of course, its me.

General Zodiac
The people vote for the winner.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
winner of what?

General Zodiac
The battle.
2 people make a character and the people votes for who wins.
I'm 2 and 0.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i beat anyone, thats final.

but if i cant vote for myself then

1st place goes to: Janus
2nd place goes to: Nefarus
3rd place goes to: a tie between Snake Eyes and Bobafetty.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
heres my character, and shall go undefeated, becuz u cant beat him no matter what.......

General Zodiac

Darth_DaNThEMaN
exactly. i told u i win.

this thread is over.

General Zodiac
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

General Zodiac
2-0
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

General Zodiac
I say I'm the strongest viewer here now!
rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock

Clawed The Bum
lets have an other type about battle of the threaders but who had the best arguements in the past
1st= fishy( he never agrees with me but gotta admit he has very good arguements)
2nd = Emperior revan
3rd = snake eyes

not who i like the most but who has the best arguements
just to say who i like the most is Generial zodiac, darth sidious, darth dantheman, fishy ( even thou he hates me)

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i can out-argue anyone in this entire site......and havent lost yet.

its what im known for guys....that and being an arrogant pr!ck....mua ha ha!

SnakeEyes
^ That's because whenever you're about to lose an argument, you just post that damn Alf pic. laughing out loud

Darth_DaNThEMaN
and win it big time!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
and i hardly ever am "about to lose"

never that i can think of, but Alf helps me out.

General Zodiac
Happy Dance
This won't end well.

Darth_Otaku
Dan i have beaten you once.In one of my first,stupid,threads.The Vadervs.Musashi thread.Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Darth_Otaku
Dan i have beaten you once.In one of my first,stupid,threads.The Vadervs.Musashi thread.Yehhhhahhhhhhhhhh.

Darth_Otaku
Dan i have beaten you once.In one of my first,stupid,threads.The Vadervs.Musashi thread.Yehhhhahhhhhhhhhh.

General Zodiac
Said it enough?

General Zodiac
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Otaku u son of A b!tch. lol.......uve never beaten me dude, if it ended in alf.....u lost.

General Zodiac
....I hate Alf.

Darth_Otaku
Thats real b1tchy man.Oh i pulled out an Alf pic out of my much to large underwear you lose!!!!!-DanTheMan.Thats on the record there dude...

Darth_Otaku
Said it enough?

Two words:Fu(k you.
Two words:double posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.