Favorite PG-13 horror movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stingray005
If anyone actually likes PG-13 horror movies anymore, than post your favorite(s). Mine would have to be Darkness Falls... if that really counts as horror and not action confused

MildPossession
Ooo you are in for it smile

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by stingray005
If anyone actually likes PG-13 horror movies anymore, than post your favorite(s). Mine would have to be Darkness Falls... if that really counts as horror and not action confused

My honest advice is to take these sorts of polls and 'movies' to another, more appropriate forum.
This one is dedicated to the real horror, posting the words PG13 and Darkness Falls in one sentence will grant you nothing but offencive remarks.
Run while you still can...

Gaetane
O don't scare that person away! There are enough good PG13 horrormovies. My fav is The Grudge Happy Dance

b-dan
stephen kings it

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by b-dan
stephen kings it

Good point, 'It' was a very decent movie (mini-series). There's a tread on it here already so I wont make it a topic.
Still, the ***** who made darkness falls owns me 10 minutes of life (yeah like I was gonna sit that one out for the full ride), and I collect with interest...

MildPossession
At least you didn't buy it on dvd! I bought it without seeing the movie... Someone is borrowing it at the moment, so will sell it on ebay when I get it back and put the money into a worthwhile dvd...

I feel so ashamed... sad

Pandemoniac
Don't be ashamed! Trailers can be a bit to sedative. Look at the positive side: appearantly some creatures do like the movie, just put it back on ebay commenting it as fabulous! You'll get your money back grinning!

beta-wolf_101
There are very few decent horror movies below the rating of R so many horror movie that are PG-13 won't get alot votes for the favorite horror film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.