for all u non-believers, listen up....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
anyone who thought yoda beat sidious in ROTS, ur sadly mistaken, and now i finally have proof.....

if u refer to the trivial pursuit dvd Star Wars saga edition....(the most recently made one including episode three) a question and answe clearly state.....and im quoting(anyone who disbelieves, buy the game, or borrow it)..........the pink category(frc, or force category).......

question:
*Who loses a vicious duel inside the Senate Rotunda?

Answer(flip to back of card):
* Yoda.

there it is b!tches, read it and suck...... Happy Dance

Darth L. Dipsit
That is some good research you have done - very convincing data. I applaud you, Dan.

Darth Plagues
Yeah that was great...laughing

Darth_DaNThEMaN

Darth_DaNThEMaN
it's all true, buy the game.......see if i'm lying.

i assure you i am not.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
OH i forgot to add this.....it's card #241

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth_DaNThEMaN
im not lying, i swear on my Mother's grave.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
buy the game, i swear to GOD...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00061I4YW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.areyougame.com/images/items/HB42339.jpg

Admiral Akbar
dan, its pretty obvious yoda lost. Who ever said he won the fight?

PloKoonDevotee
Eh, He lost only because he fell way down whereas Sidious fell back into that Senate Seat. Yoda just happend to be unlucky to fall that far back and Sidious was lucky to fall not so far.

So yes, Yoda lost, but They were still pretty evenly matched, and I think it was closer to a tie.

Fishy
Nobody ever claimed Yoda didn't lose, all we are saying is that Sidious isn't more powerful then Yoda and he did not really defeat him. The card means nothing.

Emperor Revan
Yep. Maul lost to TPM Obi but it was quite clear that Maul was far stronger.

Clawed The Bum
fishy fishy fishy. you said that yoda didn't lose. you said that " yoda failed not lost there is a big difference" dont lie. you did. i even gave you the definition of failed and lost.yoda lost. you are such a liar bunny

Fishy
Fine whatever, I'm sticking with that.. I don't really consider its a loss but its to much work to type it out everytime... Cause he kinda did lose and he did not lose. Not like Sidious beat his ass he just ran away because reinforcements were coming and he couldn't win.

Clawed The Bum
man first time i like proved fishy wrong or something like that. man todays date is something i dont know but i wont forgot it.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
dont gimme that BS, after the movie came out and after, everyone said yoda won. dont try to change it now that youve been proven wrong.

it could not have been a tie, becuz it clearly states he lost.

fishy....he lost! its in print. ive proven it.

Fishy
Wow congratulations, you caught me on formulating something wrong...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
fishy dont be upset......

he proved u wrong once, but u culd do it anyday of the week.

if u wanna be upset, u shuld be that i proved u ALL wrong!! hahahahahahaa Happy Dance

Darth_DaNThEMaN
j/k

be not really.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
fishy dont be upset......

he proved u wrong once, but u culd do it anyday of the week.

if u wanna be upset, u shuld be that i proved u ALL wrong!! hahahahahahaa Happy Dance

If you would prove me wrong, I would find the nearest train station... Then jump

In the train drive for fifteen minutes and return home...

Anyways, I still don't think Yoda actually lost from Sidious, he lost from Sidious with reinforcements on their way.

Clawed The Bum
man can someone tell me what day it is today so i can write it in my diary( not that i have one)

Fishy
Its 21 hours and 16 minutes on Friday the first of Juli in the year of our Lord 2005 (and if they would have counted right it would have been 2012)

Darth_DaNThEMaN
read the card

bilb
wow must be stagerringly self congratulatory to base an entire thread around a product millions have bought .. congrats roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_DaNThEMaN
u must be stagerringly lame and weinerific to think that u can insult I, and get away with it. U dumb as$hole. Ur a pooN, haha, d!ckhead.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
dont ever get sarcastic with me, im sen'or sarcastic( yea i know thats spelled wrong,but i dont care, thats how badas$ i am.) shut up b!tch. wooooooooo. Happy Dance

Captain REX
Dan, you're being quite obnoxious. You have no right to tell anyone to do anything, really. Please give it a rest.

MAKASHIMAN
Fishyy is right just cause yoda failed to eliminate palpy dosen't mean he was beaten by him.

kamikz
I agree with Fishy and Makashiman. And everyone gives the excuse that Cin lost easy to Anakin because he fought hundreds of clone troopers before facing him. Well I bet Yoda met more than Cin did plus that he met a more powerful opponent.

MAKASHIMAN
Right on. Cin was good in his own right. IMO Yoda and Dooku are the most powerful duelists and force users. Palpy probably practices form 6 niman he couldn't even stand up to Mace the third best duelist.

Great Vengeance
While your methods are..blatant..you are correct dan.

Darth Somebody
Despite what Fishy says, there's no evidence to support that the Clone Troopers were coming. Fishy has NO proof - and if he does - I want to see it. Otherwise, keep your speculations stated as such. You believe the Troopers were on their way. Yet you don't know.

Sidious and Yoda were about even. Yoda nor Sidious would never own one another. I've seen some people make Sidious out to be a god. This is far from true. But even more people have said the same for Yoda. Sorry guys, Yoda would never in his life own Sidious. EVER. Nor vice versa.

Otherwise, despite the environment, he would've killed Sidious. And he didn't.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Despite what Fishy says, there's no evidence to support that the Clone Troopers were coming. Fishy has NO proof - and if he does - I want to see it. Otherwise, keep your speculations stated as such. You believe the Troopers were on their way. Yet you don't know.

Sidious and Yoda were about even. Yoda nor Sidious would never own one another. I've seen some people make Sidious out to be a god. This is far from true. But even more people have said the same for Yoda. Sorry guys, Yoda would never in his life own Sidious. EVER. Nor vice versa.

Otherwise, despite the environment, he would've killed Sidious. And he didn't.

Everyone read his first part where he says to keep speculation noted as such.

Then read the next two paragraphs where he claims that Yoda can never defeat Sidious ever and Sidious can never beat him. Note that this is not speculation, but complete, unsupported opinion.

Everyone clap for the hypocrite.

darthsith19
Thanks for the proof, now I can post it on starwars.com!

Darth_Janus
Que?

Ushgarak
Sorry to sound silly...

... but didn't Yoda run because he lost his sabre? Unlucky or not, surely that counts as a lost fight?

DarkDethbringer
yeah I think his cloak landed on top of it and someone please shut this guy up!! I cannot thinkk of anyone who said that Yoda won AND that game is just gonna say the basics not get into specifics and if Yoda had done anything like fall or lose his Saber then he was concidered to lose so SHUT THE FREAKIN' HELL UP!!!!

SpiritOfTheDead
Yoda did lose the fight, that's for sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean Sidious is more powerful. Sidious having to use the high ground advantage against Yoda clearly proves that Yoda is more powerful on level ground, otherwise there would be absolutely no reason for Sidious to go for the high ground, thus giving him the upper hand. But even if Yoda is more powerful, these two guys are still pretty evenly matched, and even between two combatants of equal skill, there is still a winner and a loser, but that day simply belonged to Sidious.

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Darth Somebody

Oh yeah, no proof. Except for the fact that you saw a couple thousand of them storm the Jedi Temple and kill off every Knight, Padawan, and Master there. If you want to go to the novelizaton, which i hate, it says Cin was sriking down invading troopers wen Anakin walked up and killed him with a strike to the shoulder. But tell me; how would the Duelist Instructor, one of the Order's best swordsman, not engage troops in the frontlines when his own students were?

Darth_Janus
Windu, don't you go making sense again. You'll irk the fanboys...

Darth Windu
Hm. Good point. CIN NEVVERS FOUGHT NO NXCLONES ONLY YODA CUX YODA PWN#DS ALL OMG>

Darth Windu
Nice sig by the way. That the old one?

Darth_Janus
A remake of an old one.... Less text, and the added Nihilus mask. I hate having to nerf the quality though to get it to fit. I need to figure out how to make high quality pics for KMC signatures. Maybe save it as a gif instead of a jepg?

Darth Windu
That or jpg; either one will work. Just try jpeg, jif, or jpg. If none of them work, you might be able to re-format the sig in some other way. Possibly making it smaller, so that you can increase the quality without exceeding the size parameters?

Darth_Janus
Hell, I like the size it is now. I'd rather leave it the same then take a size reduction.

Darth Windu
That's what I thought. It doesn't even look bad.

Darth_Janus
I gave it a satin overlook to help with the fuzziness.

Darth Windu
It's fine. Looks like a vision or something.

Darth_Janus
That works.

b-dan
we dont suck yoda does ive never really liked him and i was the only one at my school that thought that they both got there arses kiked!!!

PloKoonFanatic
Your reasearch is worthy to post, but sadly, Trivia Pirsuit was wrong in one question that I can remember.

*what movie was Luke Skywalker born in*
answer *Episode 2*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.