Whoa, my burrito exploded!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
The directions said to leave it in the wrapper. erm Check out the wrapper. I wish my cam was long enough to show what the microwave looks like. erm

-Funky Punk-
no way!

WickedTexasMomA
Green chill and cheese are the best burritos.

a1hsauce
laughing my side hurts lol

Hulk Power
laughing Same here. laughing

alcoholicpoet
You know whats weird, I'm eating a microwaved burrito right now.

The Tired Hiker
Here's the microwave plate! eek!

a1hsauce
laughing out loud lol ohh my gahd hiker...youre too much lol

-Funky Punk-
lmao

fantasygirl
LMFAO!!!!

SlipknoT
Damn That looked like a good Burrito

fantasygirl
Well, u better clean up ur mess!

-Funky Punk-
lick it up!

Haru-Donovan
BURRITO!!!! eek! I love burritos! sombrero2

Hulk Power
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Here's the microwave plate! eek!

It looks like shit.

Piggle Humsy
*licks screen*

The Tired Hiker
Damn, that was a bich to clean up just now. The burrito wasn't bad at all, by the way. If my microwave wasn't so brand new, I probably wouldn't have eaten out of it. And it was a black bean and cheese burrito from Trader Joes, by the way. erm

fantasygirl
Burritos?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Burritos?

It's Mexican food. basically you wrap a bunch of meat and melted cheese and peppers and salsa into a large flour tortilla. Maybe squirt some lime on it. Maybe get a 'vegitarian' burrito, which is what mine was tonight. Maybe stuff some rice in it, some avacado, a bit of sour cream maybe. Some corn chips on the side . . . , maybe a Corona. With lime. wink

shellie
It's Mexican food. basically you wrap a bunch of meat and melted cheese and peppers and salsa into a large flour tortilla. Maybe squirt some lime on it. Maybe get a 'vegitarian' burrito, which is what mine was tonight. Maybe stuff some rice in it, some avacado, a bit of sour cream maybe. Some corn chips on the side . . . , maybe a Corona. With lime. wink omfg..I want one now! and the Corona and I dont even drink beer erm

Piggle Humsy
I prefer Fajitas!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I prefer Fajitas!

Fajitas are soooooooo bomb. I like to get those at restaurants. I rarely make them.

Piggle Humsy
Fajitas are soooooooo bomb. I like to get those at restaurants. I rarely make them.

I make them all the time! My fajitas rule!

I rarely get them in restaurants.. they are always too stingy on filling! laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
I have the best Mexican restaurants where I work. Thee Best.

Korri
That happened to me once with a steak pie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.