uliq qel droma vs Darth malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth zamorak
Apprentice of sith lord vs apprentice of sith lord

Whos the weakest link?

Darth L. Dipsit
I think Droma will win. Or perhaps I am wrong - this is just my impression.

Darth_Glentract
Ulic would win in a close fight

Fishy
Ulic does seem more impresisve, but I often mind myself underestimating Malak.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
This is actually one of my favorite threads so far. its even, and i would love to see these guys battle it out. i think ulic will win though.

darth zamorak
lol this is a good thread but why arent ppl coming to argue.

oh yea but ppl do go an argue on lame threads like revan vs dessan....

General Zodiac
Malak!

darth zamorak
cmon people post something this is a good thread aint it?

General Zodiac
Malak is powerful and could take Uliq!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
naah.

Fishy
Okay, i'll just go and try defending Malak because I know more about him and he does have a chance.

Malak was seen as the second greatest lightsaber duelist when he was still a Jedi. This was before the Mandelorian wars even started, he was a front line general during the entire war. Gaining a lot of experience with his lightsaber and he would have improved a lot.

Then he turned to the Dark Side and started fighting Jedi who are all great warriors on their own, but he owned their asses time after time again. Zaj Kel Al or whatever his name is says Kavar is the greatest lightsaber duelist of the order and that he has seen more combat then the other surviving masters and he once faced Malak and lost. Kavar would have been powerful still Malak owned his ass. Kavar only managed to run away because Malak had to fight other people and couldn't chase him.

Malak was also the Dark Lord of the Sith and unlike Ulic once defied his master, not that he did it in a great way but he did stay more true to the Sith ways. And his control of the force wasn't weak either. He could do several advanced techniques and easily killed Jedi while choking them, then shoot lighting at one and throwing his lightsaber at another. Multiple techniques at once kill two opponents. Okay its the only time we see it being done by him but there is no reason to assume he couldn't do it any other time.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
malak has a great chance, but i think ulic owns.

Fishy
I actually do think Ulic will win, but the debate will become incredibly boring then. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.