Favorite Adult Swim Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Winry in Lyoko
Your Favorite Adult Swim Show

Samuri Champloo

InuYasha

FullMetal Alchhemist

FLCL

Paranoia Agent

Winry in Lyoko
FullMetal Alchemist, because it has a lot of different genres and it just rocks.

Darth Mantis
Inuyasha... I have a question, what is FLCL all about?

Lord Ganon
FLCL is about pure insanity. My favorite is Full Metal Alchemist.

CorderaMitchell
Inuyasha, and of course aqua teen.

Beelzebuu
Fullmetal Alchemist, the story is very good. Al is my favorite character.

shadow12
FMA,inuyasha, family guy, ATHF and samurai champloo

Sarlock
Full Metal Alchemist, though I've never seen it on Adult Swim (Don't get it anymore). I watched the full series subbed. It's my favourite anime ever.

Yuna33
full metal alchemist, inuyasha, samurai champloo, paranoia agent, fooly cooly, cowboy bebop, aqua teen hunger force, family guy, american dad, ghost in a shell stand alone complex, and more that they don't show anymore.
But my favorite out of all of them is Inuyasha, if you haven't guessed yet.big grin

Haru-Donovan
I'd have to say FLCL. Cause it's so crazy and funny. But it's way to short. I'm surprised I'm the only one who's picked FLCL.

Dark Lord Plo
WHERE THE FU*K IS FAMILY GUY ON THAT POLL?? mad

shadow12
its not i just felt like putting it on if you don't like then thats your problem

Haru-Donovan
I have a problem. But I can't remember what it was. Oh, yeah I'm the only one who picked FLCL. I feel so alone. sadwalk

Lana
Family Guy, of course.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
I have a problem. But I can't remember what it was. Oh, yeah I'm the only one who picked FLCL. I feel so alone. sadwalk

Not anymore your not big grin

FLCL was still my fav and on AS it gets bonus points over the others for being a GOOD Dub

CorderaMitchell
they had it perfect:

Oblongs, Family guy, ATHF, and Inuyasha.

Darth Macabre
Fullmetal Alchemist is a brilliant show! But Inuyashas good too.

My vote goes to Fullmetal.

sai12
Oh oh people. This is the Anime/Manga forum..so of course Family Guy, Furturama and those aren't on the list!

Only anime my friends!

I picked FullMetal Alchemist..I've only seen one episode..but I loved it!!

I wish I could watch those others as well..

Yuna33
Get the dvd's.
Inuyasha is pimp, so that's what I picked.
Full Metal Alchemist is also pimp, but I've been watching Inuyasha for 5 years, so it should be obvious.

sai12
Originally posted by Yuna33
Get the dvd's.
Inuyasha is pimp, so that's what I picked.
Full Metal Alchemist is also pimp, but I've been watching Inuyasha for 5 years, so it should be obvious.

If it were only that simple. Money does not grow on trees where I'm from...does it there?

I have all of Inuyasha, course its not dubbed......

Bombadil
Samurai Champloo

FLCL and Inuyasha are also good too....i cant stand fullmetal though...except the liutenant Colonel is cool.

shadow12
how can u hate fullmetal 0.0

Bombadil
I didnt like the characters or story of the show...

shadow12
oh......oh well

Lana
I hate Inuyasha. My favorite anime shown on Adult Swim was Cowboy Bebop; I love Trigun too.

Bombadil
i forgot about Trigun...thats a good one too.

WinryULogan
Okay, sorry, I fogot about some animes. Like Trigon, s-CRY-ed, and Cowboy Bebop.

FullMetal Alchemist rox! ::dances at how many votes it got::

Darthburgerking
I like Paranoia Agent, you really need to think about it when your watching it especially after the episode with the guy in the hawaiin shirt. I also think Shonen Bat (lil'slugger) is awesome and so is the story.

Lord Ganon
Actually I like Trigun better than Full Metal Alchemist, but I chose Full Metal Alchemist because it was in the poll.

WinryULogan
Sorry, forgot Trigon. Forgot a lot. >_<

WinryULogan
*Trigun

WinryULogan
I spelled "samurai" wrong...*hides head in shame* Klutz...

cheychey
Trigun is good. But I thought it got a little wierd towards the end.

I definately choose FullMetal Alchemist though. XP I fall in love with practically every new episode I watch. The plot is good enough to keep you interested, even during the most boring episodes. (are there any? O.O) The characters kick-ass, and the way they develop their minds thoughout the series is great. =)

((Now that I think about it though, Ed and Vasha are similar in many ways.....o__o At least, appearence wise. Red coat, blonde hair, metal arm, etc.tec.))

Vathu
wtf did only 2 ppl pick fooly cooly? :'(

manjaro
i have to go with bebop and champloo. im starting to love paranioa agent now....especially for the last three weeks, i watched last nights episode and i was scared shitless

sailormoon
I say Fullmetal Alchemist!!!!!!!! That show's one of the best!!!!!

blueysgirl82
I have never seen Fullmetal Alchemist so i cant comment about that show. Trigun is a good show. Have any of you guys seen intilD Sorry spelling is not working.

Leo.M
the family guy, Furturama , and robot chicken are the best showhysterical

JLred
Originally posted by Winry in Lyoko
Your Favorite Adult Swim Show

Samuri Champloo

InuYasha

FullMetal Alchhemist

FLCL

Paranoia Agent

HOW DARE YOU!!!

Leave out Case Closed....you should be sued.....i barely noticed this.......

Maikahyandowen
absolutely shamefull

Movie_Geek_
Case Closed is one not to be ignored.

Maikahyandowen
definately not.

blueysgirl82
I dont i have heard of that show lol

bardock
cb all the way

inu_elric775
i love all of those shows

blueysgirl82
But inu elric what is your favorite one? you must have one.

I know i love most anime shows too. but i have my favorite one

silvertsume
omfg.. u didnt include family guy messed.. damn.. or case closed.... oh well this is the anime thread, so samurai champloo

Yuna33
family guy, samurai champloo, inuyasha!, FLCL, Paranoia Agent, and Robot Chicken.
But InuYasha the most.
As you can probably tell.

blueysgirl82
Can i ask what the samurai champloo is about never heard of it?

Yuna33
it's about these 3 ppl, two samurai, Jin and Mugen, and a girl named Foo, that are looking for a samurai that smells of sunflowers.
at least, that's all i got.

blueysgirl82
sounds wierd to me lol

broggo
Inuyasha smile

yatenstar
Paranoia Agent was my favorite, still love Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist will always rock in my world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.