Help me find an old movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whitelighter21
Hello everyone, I need some help finding out the name of a movie. It is an older movie from the late 80's or early 90's, I think. Anyway all I can remember is the movie is about a man, who was a computer tech, I think. In the begining of the move he is jogging, and he uses a switch on his glasses to turn a steet light from red to green. Anyway, somthing happens and the devil takes this guys waife, or girlfriend, and says he has to fight to get her back. He is given some sort of computer that he wares on his arm, and he can fight with it. He has to go through several task's to get her back. That all I can remember. If you guys could help me out that would be great. You can post an answer or send an e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks

tx24
hhmm... I know what you are talking about because i have seen it. In the movie you described there is also an evil demon in the form of a clown that follows that guy around. The name is at the tip of my brain. miffed Man that kills me! erm I'll find out the name sooner or later! roll eyes (sarcastic)

tx24
ok i found out the name today! It is "What dreams come of". It has Robin Williams in it. wink

Morning_Glory
are you sure that is it? I dont remember demons in that movie...

and no clown demons were in it... confused What the f**k?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
are you sure that is it? I dont remember demons in that movie...

and no clown demons were in it... confused What the f**k?

Yeh I was thinking that...

shrug

whitelighter21
Hello Everyone, I am still looking for the title of that movie, and I have not found it yet, anyone who can help. It would be much appricated.

hanxan
This movie is called DungeonMaster. Richard Moll (Bull from Night Court) Played the Demon. The guy had seven tasks to fullfill or The demon kept his girlfriend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.