Insane contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Timslar
I just saw this Spiderman/Batman comic I have and I wanna know what you all think.

These doctors are looking at Carnage and Joker, who do they decide is more insane?

Feel free to throw in others...I don't know any others that are this insane.

Pointinel
JOKER hands down.

hands the **** down.

K Von Doom
Joker is more insane. Carnage is more psychotic.

Quick Freeze
the point was that they are different kinds of insane

joker has that romantic theatrical insanity with no regard to anything but the show. he would wipe out an entire city for the sheer theater. he's completely loony and enjoys chaos.

carnage on the other hand, is on the exact opposite side of the mass murderer spectrum. he is completely sedistic. he just wants to kill kill kill torture torture kill. he doesnt care about anything except that.

you cannot compare insanities so different

Creshosk
Which is more fruity?

an apple or an banana?

I think carnage is the apple since they're both red. . . the banana is the joker since the banana is funnier.

CorderaMitchell
carnage.

xmarksthespot
Joker is more sociopath. Carnage is more psychopath.

CorderaMitchell
I know, but that Carnage is waaaaaaaaaay beyond Brocka insanity, who is a sociopath himself.

Joker1237
But they share my face??? Why cant I copy write fish??

Joker1237
I show you, I show you all.

Joker1237
and this.

shaolin9976
Carnage is too powerful and stronger than Joker...so how can Joker wins this one?

Joker1237
this is ranking there insantiy, NOT if they can win in some fight. But relly how does one rank insantiy between 2 nuts like these 2??

shaolin9976
OH my bad...JOKER WINS!!...Joker is the epitomy of insane..doing things for no reason...killing people for the sake of laughter...that's freakin' insane...CARNAGE is a serial killer that has powers...that's it...Joker should be labeled as serial kille as well just for trying to kill the entire people of Gotham...JOKER WINS IN A LANDSLIDE!

Scoobless
Carnage picked his first victim because he had a stupid name ..... plus he drilled through his pet dog's head when he was about 12...... he's nuts

but you're right .... they are 2 different types of insane..... all i'll add is that i wouldn't invite either of them to open an orphange

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Scoobless
Carnage picked his first victim because he had a stupid name ..... plus he drilled through his pet dog's head when he was about 12...... he's nuts

but you're right .... they are 2 different types of insane..... all i'll add is that i wouldn't invite either of them to open an orphange

finally some recognition

RayIsGay
Joker is just insanely happy, Carnage is insane!

DarkCrawler
Joker.

Joker1237
and this is not insane??

CorderaMitchell
Thats angry, angry people kill, wolverine has, its the nature of the killing, oh the carnage lol.

xmarksthespot
Joker is a sociopath he displays abnormal behaviour and seeks fulfillment knowing the difference between right and wrong but not caring. Carnage is a psychopath he displays antisocial behaviour specifically manifesting as aggression.

Wanderer259
Agreed. Both are beyond all hope of rehabilitation.

CorderaMitchell
Much like sweettooth in twisted metal.

Brock is a sociopath, Carnage is worse than brock is my point.

Who would you want with you in a cell less, i think the joker would be an interesting cell mate.

Wanderer259
I'd feel like I'd have a chance with Joker. Say and do the right things and you just may be alright. Then again, you might regret it later...

Cletus makes me think I'd have to kill him before he made his move.

xmarksthespot
Joker strikes me as a bit of a sexual pervert though. At least Carnage only wants to kill you.

Wanderer259
Have you seen the way he is with Harley? It seems more like he has absolutely no interest in sexual gratification.

CorderaMitchell
With Women............

But bats and his world are dark............. and twisted................*shudders*

Wanderer259
Even so, check the sig. Clown killin' madness.

CorderaMitchell
I love it haven't you heard?

I do need to read more deadpool. I give your sig a nine out of ten, it rocks.

Is deadpool a sociopath?? I cant' remember.

Wanderer259
I meant more in the way that Joker is also a clown; DP's clown killin' madness applies.

Deadpool is indeed, to a certain degree, a sociopath. He's insane in the way that his cognitive processes don't work the way they should due to his healing factor keeping his entire body, including his brain, in a constant, unstable state of flux. He's 'silly insane'; his mental instability isn't what makes him dangerous.

CorderaMitchell
Kinda like a mild high, eh??

long pig
I've never heard the full reasoning why Deadpool is insane, I know it has something to do with his healing, but what are the details?

I remember him trying to get wolverine to fight, wolverine said no and told him to get a life, so DP uppercutted Kitty for no reason right in front of Wolverine. It was hella funny.

Wanderer259
He didn't just uppercut her... he Shoryuken-ed her. He even yelled it as he did so. "SHORYUKEN!"

Deadpool's insane for the reason I gave above. His entire body is constantly in a state of flux; every molecule in his body is unstable. Since his brain is part of his physical body, it is also affected and thus creates an imbalance in his cognitive processes, making him 'crazy' and something ADD-ish. It also messes with his memory like it does Logan's sometimes. He isn't, however, beyond being serious. He, in fact, tends to get deathly serious at times and occasionally he understands there's something wrong with him.

There's talk of it right now, in fact, in the Cable & Deadpool book. Cable explains to Wade that he cannot help his mind since it's affected by his healing factor - the only way to fix his mental instability is to take it away. However, the very second his regenerative powers are removed, he'll die from cancer. At one point in the book, Wade is afflicted with the techno-organic virus and becomes mentally whole at one point, but shakes it off to save Siryn and Cannonball (or Cannonballs as he calls him).

long pig
http://www.andrewlb.com/anime/comics/deadpool/snikt.jpg
laughing

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Iron Carnage
Joker is more insane by far. Carnage is more blood thirsty crazy. He is a Pycho for short. Not really insane in the sence Joker is.

Cosmic Cube
LMFAO! long pig never ceases to amuse me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.