anakin's power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinfan
hey i'm not a huge star wars fan but i have a or i hope a good question.
if anakin wouldn't have lost all his body parts would have he been more powerfull then pal,yoda. and luke? and how much more powerfull alot a little the same??? and one more thing if lets say pal and yoda teamed up against anakin at full power could they beat him??? just somthing i'v always wanted to know. plz give as much info as you can thanks alot : big grin

Morridini
If Anakin got to reach his full power he would have been more then twice as powerful then Sidious, GL said that sometime.

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by zinfan
hey i'm not a huge star wars fan but i have a or i hope a good : big grin

hmm, not a fan,well thats too bad

zinfan
oh i forgot to ask even if anakin had all of his body parts and just the hand cut off could he do lighting?

Mist
Originally posted by zinfan
and one more thing if lets say pal and yoda teamed up against anakin at full power could they beat him??? alot : big grin

palps said he will become more powerful than both yoda and himself...so....yes.

Robin Darkside
goodnighit mist

Robin Darkside
come on Ken, I;ll be good on DSA

promise.

Dont touch the Ip, please

Robin Darkside
thx ken

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
come on Ken, I;ll be good on DSA

promise.

Dont touch the Ip, please

KMC is not the place to discuss another forums policies and/or happenings.

DenKi
i thorght he could rival Master Yoda in Swordsman Ship in Episode 2 what Obiwan said too him or somthing like that.

DeVi| D0do
He said: "If you spent as much time practising your saber techniques as you did your wit you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman..."

Which was really just a set up for Yoda's ridiculous duel at the end of the film...

DarkYoda
In a way it is implied that Anakin was at least comparable to Yoda in saber skill by Episode III. Yoda didn't defeat Dooku in saber combat... Anakin did!

Darth_Rankkor
I think anikin still had plenty to learn. Plus he then turned to mecha vader. I think that slowed his sword technic. Though he still was much powerful in the force. IMO what made him lose in ROTJ was the fact that he was too tired and also he started to think alot about Luke and luke on the other hand, when he jumps at vader, he does it with total anger. So much that palp assumed the he had turned.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Morridini
If Anakin got to reach his full power he would have been more then twice as powerful then Sidious, GL said that sometime.

yea, Lucas did say this in an interview sometime...

Anakin would have been far and away the most powerful force user ever.

Cipher
Exactly right.

Valar Melkor
If Anakin did not lose his limbs, he would be the most powerful Jedi/Sith in the history of the galaxy. Luke is powerful, no doubt, but Anakin is the chosen one. Conceived by midichlorians. Anakin in either form would be the most powerful. He could destroy Sidious and Yoda if he needed to. Sidious feared Anakin, to some extent.

Cipher
Anakin with all his midichlorians could've disposed of Luke
without breaking a sweat......

But he was reduced in power and he was holding back (sort of) in Ep. 5.
Then in Ep.6, Anakin's conflicted and Luke gets the better of him.

Bicnarok

Vanquish
Ya Anakin "would" have been the strongest force user ever if he had first kept all his limbs, and secondly been trained properly for a much longer period of time. But he didn't, so he wasen't. Palps and Yoda were both superior to Vader in any form during the movies, pre suit and in the suit.

And as for palps and Yoda teaming up on Anakin, do you mean in the movies now? Because either one of them could kill anakin or vader on their own as he was in the movies. If you mean, had anakin reached his full potential and then palps and yoda fought him, ya I think they would win that fight also. But it would definitely take both of them to do it, because Anakin would have been supremely powerful.

Cipher
Palpatine had to pissed that his ultimate apprentice was so badly weakened.....

zinfan
Originally posted by Cipher
Palpatine had to pissed that his ultimate apprentice was so badly weakened.....

NO B/C then he still is in charge it all worked out great for palp he gets the 3rd most powerfull person and the galaxy geeee i'd be pissed to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.