Close the door, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
This is gross...but I'm just glad I've never witnessed this when I was younger...I can hear my mom and her boyfriend having sex...ALL THE TIME!...it's gross...I mean go ahead, have sex, I don't care, but I'd really rather not hear it, thank you. The door isn't there for nothing and keep in mind I'm right down the hall and everything echos through the vents in our house!

confused

alcoholicpoet
*Closes door, and shudders*

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Ladyluck
This is gross...but I'm just glad I've never witnessed this when I was younger...I can hear my mom and her boyfriend having sex...ALL THE TIME!...it's gross...I mean go ahead, have sex, I don't care, but I'd really rather not hear it, thank you. The door isn't there for nothing and keep in mind I'm right down the hall and everything echos through the vents in our house!

confused im sorry.....but, if you want to get back at them...i know a way shifty

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
im sorry.....but, if you want to get back at them...i know a way shifty

Post pictures on the internet?

Ladyluck

a way, eh? shifty

Maynard-is-god
a way, eh? shifty wink

Ladyluck
heh heh heh...i think i'm thinking what you're thinking... shifty

SlipknoT
Alright thats just ****ed up, dont you think its best to keep that to yourself and not post it on the internet?

RaeRox
dude, i have walked in on my mom and her boyfriend before...and they kept going at it! i was like eww! i swear, scarred for life....lol

Ladyluck
no

Ladyluck
Originally posted by RaeRox
dude, i have walked in on my mom and her boyfriend before...and they kept going at it! i was like eww! i swear, scarred for life....lol

laughing I'm so glad I've never walked in on them

carnival_junkie

confused

i've been lucky enough to never have to had endured that.

Ronny
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
i've been lucky enough to never have to had endured that. Same.

Im a heavy sleeper though...

carnival_junkie
I'm not, I wake up for anything. Laffo.

dark1365
Originally posted by carnival_junkie
i've been lucky enough to never have to had endured that.
Yes. Me too. God it sounds so disturbing.

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by dark1365
Yes. Me too. God it sounds so disturbing.

HOWEVER.
I have had to hear about things they HAVE done.

It's awful.
But at least I've never walked in or heard them.

>.<

fantasygirl
Ewww.... That is so not right!

Oiram62205
lol

a1hsauce
nooope my parents dont do that anymore... i dont think they do at least...but they do have mad makeout sessions its quite nasty

Ladyluck
Originally posted by a1hsauce
nooope my parents dont do that anymore... i dont think they do at least...but they do have mad makeout sessions its quite nasty

laughing

well I'm glad a lot of you havn't had to endure this

dark1365
Hi babe!!

Ladyluck
hey hun! kisses

dark1365
How've you been? kiss

Ladyluck
very sick sad

dark1365
Shiiiat......down with what? hug

Ladyluck
flu or cold...I don't know, it feels like a combination of both if that's possible lol

dark1365
Aw damn...in the middle of summer too....sad hug

Ladyluck
i know...and on canada day of all days

Phoenix Aska

confused

laughing

damn...that sucks...

Ladyluck
haha yea i know

dark1365
That sucks worse baby!

Damien B
whats happening in here

Morning_Glory

confused

you poor thing petpet

Imaginary
Ouch.

Ladyluck
heh

GuitarBunny

confused

there has been occassions where i've heard my parents.........EWWWW!!!

Imaginary
Never had to endure that, thank God.

Morning_Glory
just think your kids will be saying "eeewww" to you one day

kmcdude
This is ****ing gross

Ladyluck
laughing MG

i'm glad some of you have never had to endure this...

Morning_Glory
how is this gross????? confused

Ladyluck
confused

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
how is this gross????? confused

You're saying that hearing your parents have sex isn't gross?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Hulk Power
You're saying that hearing your parents have sex isn't gross?

I live on my own ... and growing up- my room was in the basement... so never heard anything

Ladyluck
I'd say it's more disturbing than gross...

Morning_Glory
i would rather know my parents are having sex... and a good marriage,.. then nothing at all...

you probably wont think it is disturbing when you get to that place

Ladyluck
it's just her boyfriend and yea it would be good to know I guess but I really don't need to hear it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.