R.A. Salvatore Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Its my first time to visit this particular forum, and I was so happy to see fans of the R.A. Salvatore.

so anyway, my topic is this:

Just incase they decide to create a movie for forgotten realms, which actors should play the roles?

like who would play drizzt, entreri, wulfgar, bruenor, catti-brie, and the whole lot of them?

i could only think of one good one for drizzt, marc dacascos.

Julie
He wrote a star wars book didn't he?

Huma
Originally posted by Julie
He wrote a star wars book didn't he?

Yeah, I tihnk I saw his name somewhere.

But as for the actors, I'd like to see a movie about the Dark Elf trilogy before the other ones. I think it would make for a better story in a movie. Its more character driven. I havent read all of the Drizzt novels but that's what Id like to see. As for actors, I have no clue.

Dizzle
Homeland would be the coolest if done well, but I can see it botched for me several ways (most of them involve the portrayal of Menzoberranzan... And Drizzt) I think the Crystal Shard would have too many characters to develop, wheras Homeland has less truly vital roles that need to be portrayed.

I'd rather have an actor that I've never heard of play Drizzt, quite honestly. I like it better that way, so it seems more like the real Drizzt, rather than (insert actor here) playing Drizzt.

Val Kilmer killed Batman. I just hope no one does the same to Drizzt.

Wickerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Its my first time to visit this particular forum, and I was so happy to see fans of the R.A. Salvatore.

so anyway, my topic is this:

Just incase they decide to create a movie for forgotten realms, which actors should play the roles?

like who would play drizzt, entreri, wulfgar, bruenor, catti-brie, and the whole lot of them?

i could only think of one good one for drizzt, marc dacascos.

It would be a low budget movie with crappy actors (Marc Dacascos rules droolio ) that would butcher Homeland, butcher R.A. Salvatore, butcher lovers of the FR. butcher the way Menzo looked in Tod Lockwood's paintings, etc.

~wickerman~

Huma
Originally posted by Wickerman
It would be a low budget movie with crappy actors (Marc Dacascos rules droolio ) that would butcher Homeland, butcher R.A. Salvatore, butcher lovers of the FR. butcher the way Menzo looked in Tod Lockwood's paintings, etc.

~wickerman~

You know, I bet people said the same thing about Lord of the Rings.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Huma
You know, I bet people said the same thing about Lord of the Rings.

I doubt it since the number of people that had actually read LoTR was most likely smaller than that of the ones that've read R.A. Salvatore's works. Meaning that i doubt most people even gave a crap

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.