Bastila vs. Jaden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Revan
Kinda stupid but we need a new thread. Both are dark side at the end of KOTOR and JA respectively.

2Tidus!
Not true. Jaden could go both, Light or Dark. I respect him in the Light side more since he fought Marco's spirit.

Fishy
Well who cares about that...

I think Bastilla would win, she has more training and fought under the Dark Lord of the Sith for a while then learned from Malak. Okay so her knowledge of the Dark Side wouldn't be all that great but still reasonable, more then that of Jaden who had less training too.

Darth Plagues
Yeah I agree, Bastila would take this one. I know most of you think that Jaden beat Marka Ragnos and this therefore proves he's very powerful, but that is not necessarily how it went down. Here let me explain...

Approximately four thousand years after the war of Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos's spirit once again returned from beyond the grave, this time summoned by a Sith cult known as the Disciples of Ragnos whose leader was Tavion, Desaan's student. Though this cult was eventually defeated, with Jaden Korr defeating Tavion, Ragnos's ghost escaped back to his tomb on Korriban, where he remains with the rest of the ancient Dark Lords, waiting to arise and threaten the galaxy again.

(Source: Wikipedia)

You see...Jaden only defeated the host Marka Ragnos was trying to take over, which was Tavion.

Emperor Revan
I agree that Bastila would win. And I simply meant if they were both dark side, not that that's the only choice. As for Plagues' response, It wasn't just Tavion that Jaden defeated. It was Ragnos controlling Tavion with the Sith sword which increased her power considerably. I believe this is like when Ben's spirit took over Luke's body to defeat Vader in (I think) Splinter of the mind's eye.

2Tidus!
Wait wait, dark side Jaden would own Bastila! He would use his septer! All the power still in it, he would use it to make himself more powerful!

Emperor Revan
This is without the Scepter, sorry forgot to mention that.

2Tidus!
Dammit.

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I agree that Bastila would win. And I simply meant if they were both dark side, not that that's the only choice. As for Plagues' response, It wasn't just Tavion that Jaden defeated. It was Ragnos controlling Tavion with the Sith sword which increased her power considerably. I believe this is like when Ben's spirit took over Luke's body to defeat Vader in (I think) Splinter of the mind's eye.

Oh, thats true. Thanks for the clarification.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.