Darth Sidious & ROTS Anakin Skywalker vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the frozen fields of Hoth...

Fishy
Revan...

Revan outmatches both of them on their own, he would be able to beat them together. Anakin could easily be beaten through the force, because he isn't all that powerful yet. Sidious would prove more of a problem but he would beat him too. And I'm pretty sure Anakin is smart enough to keep Anakin and Sidious seperated when they are still both alive.

Emperor Revan
I think you mean Revan is smart enough to keep Anakin and Sidious separated. Anyway, Lord Revan wins this IMO because it wouldn't be too hard for him to outsmart Anakin or perhaps just kill him with the Force. Heck, he could probably just tell Anakin that Sidious killed Padme and Anakin would fight Sidious. Anywho with Anakin dead it wouldn't be hard for Lord Revan to finish off Sidious.

Fishy
Lol yeah thats what I meant

Darth_Frobo
Revan:

Kills anakin with force powers while blocking sidious's lightsaber attacks, or kills anakin with his other saber while defending from sids, then kills sidious without much of a problem, he could kill anakin in either swordsmanship or force powers easy as well as being able to outsmart him, I.e getting him to run onto thin ice, laughing as he falls through,uses force lightning on the water while blocking all of sidious's attacks, he could probably take them both at the sme time, now consider that he'd be smart enough to seperate them, and it's over.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Revan gets owned easily.

Sidious could beat him alone.

Clawed The Bum
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Revan gets owned easily.

i agree totally

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Revan gets owned easily.

How? Revan outclasses him in EVERY category except cowardice. Lord Revan would easily beat Sidious.

Darth Plagues
Well I wouldn't say Darth Revan outclassed Sidious in everything. By an over all sum we can see Darth Sidious did far greater things in the name of the Sith than Revan . Yes, Darth Revan is more powerful but Darth Sidious is not as weak most of you think he is. He would give Darth Revan a run for his money, but in the end Revan possibly has more knowledge that would win over Sidious at the end.

Emperor Revan
Well true, and I didn't mean that Revan was FAR superior in every way, but he really outclasses him. Sidious could perhaps give Lord Revan a run for his money, yes. And yes, Sidious was the greatest dark lord for taking over the galaxy.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Well I wouldn't say Darth Revan outclassed Sidious in everything. By an over all sum we can see Darth Sidious did far greater things in the name of the Sith than Revan . Yes, Darth Revan is more powerful but Darth Sidious is not as weak most of you think he is. He would give Darth Revan a run for his money, but in the end Revan possibly has more knowledge that would win over Sidious at the end.

Palpatine was only sneaky until he gets into power, then he swagers around like Darth Malak. Besides, Revan didn't do ANYTHING in the name of the Sith, he/she did it against the True Sith.

Darth Somebody
Well, Darth Revan would probably win - I agree. But he wouldn't win this with pure ease. Anakin is an exceptional duelist (far from the best) but good enough. Palpatine is far better than Anakin. He is - next to Yoda - perhaps the only duelist in modern times close in measure to Darth Revan.

However while Revan is better than they are in terms of lightsaber combat - Palpatine's Force powers and Anakin's endurance are not something to dismiss. Palpatine's Force lightning is mighty - and only Yoda reflected it. Then Palpatine is also trained in Battle Meditation whereas Revan is not, so he could use that as well.

If Revan won, it wouldn't be easy nor would it be an OWNING.

But I agree. In the end he'd just outsmart Anakin and eventually overpower Palpatine.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I take it back that Revan loses easily.

Revan loses unquestionably, totally, quick AND easily.

General Zodiac
Revan would be fighting Anakin in close combat melee while Sidious stis back and uses his mighty force powers. Revan would have a difficult time in fighting these 2 but he may be able to outsmart Anakin and win but it really all depends on how many mistakes are made by Anakin. If 1 mistake runs in Revan might kill Anakin. Sidious would give Revan a huge run for his money if he were at his prime but come on, he distance himself from Yoda cause he knew he would lose. Sidious would use the terrian to his egde but Revan may still win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.