ROTS Yoda & Mace Windu vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the fiery depths of Mustafar...

Emperor Revan
Well since it's Mustafar then I think Revan would win. Yoda wouldn't be able to be as acrobatic and it would be hard for them to fight Revan together. Otherwise, I'm not so sure...

darth zamorak
well this ones pretty hard and even though I love revan i think he would lose his balance and get struck down. But it wouldnt be overkill he would give one helll of a fight.

Fishy
Actually I agree with Emperor, any other battlefield and Revan is probably dead... With this one he actually has a chance.

Darth_Frobo
This is overkill, if it wasn't mustafar Revan would lose(probably) but Revan is extremely extremely intelligent and would probably manipulate the enviroment to his advantage. So he could probably outsmart them, and keep the higher ground, now if he gets to somewhere narrow like that bridge thingy or one of the floating pieces of debris it would get rid of yoda's accrobatic ability completely so if he plays it smart he wins, in a straight fight with no advantages that could possibly be gained, he kills mace and maims yoda before dying, or he might somehow pull through as much as I doubt it.

JKBart
bumping this so people can have good laugh at these retards smile

darthbane77
WTF is this? Darth Revan might be able to defeat Windu, and POSSIBLY fair about as well against Yoda as Dooku did (emphasis on "possibly) but how in the holy **** does Darth Revan WIN this fight? Not even SoR Revan can win this shit.

darthbane77
Originally posted by JKBart
bumping this so people can have good laugh at these retards smile Needed a good laugh, thanks lol.

SunRazer
Originally posted by darthbane77
WTF is this? Darth Revan might be able to defeat Windu, and POSSIBLY fair about as well against Yoda as Dooku did (emphasis on "possibly) but how in the holy **** does Darth Revan WIN this fight? Not even SoR Revan can win this shit.

Darth Revan doesn't stand a chance at beating either, and Yoda makes sandwiches out of his ass.

BazookaMaster
Lol, Windu wins easily and Yoda murder****ingstomps. KMCers in 2005... XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.