Jerec & Dooku vs. Revan & Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Jerec- A former Jedi Master who sat out during the Clone Wars. He's blind but can see everything clearly with the force. Jerec was taught by Sidiou secretly in case he or Vader should die and his empire would continue.
Count Dooku- Once a Jedi Master. Leader of the CIS. Dooku was trained by Yoda and has mastered an old form of Jedi combat unmmatched by the order.
Revan- A powerful Sith Lord. Revan has years and years of war exp and even took control of the mighty Star Forge. Revan proved to be a powerful enemy against the Jedi who tried to defeat him.
Malak- Revan's old student. Malak tried to kill Revan from a far...another ship. Still Malak is a powerful foe that will do anything and everything possible to win.
Now you know the teams. Jerec & Dooku vs. Revan & Malak. Can new school beat old school?

Fishy
Old school wins this

darth zamorak
i agree wit fishy

General Zodiac
I'm staying out of this. I want to hear everyone's thoughts. I know mine.

Darth_Glentract
Dooku is almost as good as Malak. Revan would slaughter Jerec.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Dooku could beat malak easily.

Revan would kill jerec.

then i guess revan beats dooku.

Emperor Revan
Malak and Dooku are about the same level, IMO with Malak slightly stronger but the smarter way to go would be Malak slaughers Jerec and Lord Revan slaughters Dooku. Simple match. Both of them vs. Revan alone wouldn't be a challenge for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.