NJO Luke Skywalker & Darth Revan vs. Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, & Ajunta Pall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the Trayus core...

Fishy
Okay two people who know about against Sadow and two people I don't know a lot about... I have no idea who would win, probably Luke and Revan but i'm not sure.

Darth_Glentract
Luke wins by default! JK. Revan could take Naga while Luke would probably use some sort of force pin on Tulak. Luke would then fight and kill Ajunta and then Luke and Revan kill Tulak.

Emperor Revan
IMO the strongest pair of anyone vs. these three. Revan could take Tulak and hold Ajunta off while NJO Luke killed Naga and came to help Lord Revan finish them off. Or vice versa.

Darth Plagues
Here ya go Fishy from Wikipedia here is info on all the Sith that are fighting Luke and Revan...

Naga Sadow: was a Sith Lord 5000 years BBY. He was the mastermind that led the Great Hyperspace War that attempted to expand the borders of the Sith Empire at the expense of the Old Republic only to oversee the destruction of the Sith by the Republic and the Jedi. Naga Sadow had pure Sith blood, and was a member of a priesthood that practiced Sith magic, drawing from the dark side of the Force. Labeled a criminal by the Old Republic due to his part in the war, he fled to Yavin 4, the moon of a gas giant where he conducted experiments on his Massassi warriors causing them to mutate from red-skinned humanoids into fearsome, savage, hunchbacked predators. Despite this, his Massassi slaves treated him like a god, building huge temples to honour their Sith Lord. His tomb is seen in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on Xbox & PC on Korriban, a Sith planet. He was also the master of Freedon Nadd, who became the next Dark Lord of the Sith.

Tulak Hord:was one of the Dark Lords of the Sith buried in the Valley of the Dark Lords on the planet Korriban. First featured in the video game Knights of the Old Republic, Tulak Hord was claimed by Kreia in the sequel game to be the greatest lightsaber duelist the Sith have ever known (at that time) and thus possibly the Sith's greatest lightsaber duelist ever. It is unknown what stance of lightsaber dueling Hord practiced, but the only other speculated successor in dueling skill would be Darth Tyranus or Luke Skywalker.

It has been rumoured the the Lightsaber form Hord used was a Pre-version of Form VII used by Mace Windu, a credit to his prowess as a saber duelist. Kreia also had mention that he had made a holocron of his fighting technique, something that Windu and other might have discovered.

Ajunta Pall: was a former Dark Lord of the Sith of great power. He is not mentioned that much, but in the 2003 videogame Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, the player can explore his tomb on the planet Korriban.

The Ajunta Pall Quest
As the player, (Revan) reaches Korriban, Revan has to join the Sith Academy to find the Star Map. To do so, Revan has to gain prestige, which can be accomplished by performing several tasks, one of which is retrieving Ajunta Pall's famed blade. Ajunta Pall's tomb, like all other tombs is inhabited by deadly creatures. After the clearing through them, Revan finds three swords in the tomb, each one having special characteristics. It is here that Ajunta Pall's spirit appears and laments , seemingly on his conversion to the dark side. He wishes to become one with the Force, but can't do so due to the dark side aura of the sword. He urges to Revan to take away the sword from the tomb, so that he can be one with the Force. The trick is, to find which sword is actually Ajunta Pall's sword. Choosing the wrong sword, or mocking him will make him angry and cause him to battle you. Choosing the right sword will allow Revan to pass and Ajunta Pall to become one with the Force. The choosing of the sword is aided by Pall himself, who recites a small description of his sword.

Ajunta Pall's Sword
One remarkable feature about Ajunta Pall is his sword. A double-bladed weapon of immense power, it was what lead to his eventual demise. In it, he poured his pride, his arrogance, and his hatred. Revan took the blade from the Sith Lord's tomb, but what Revan did with it is unknown.

(Source: Wikipedia)

But I agree with Emperor Revan.

Darth Plagues
I don't think Naga Sadow carried a lightsaber, or does he?

Fishy
No he doesn't, lightsabers weren't around in his time.

Darth Plagues
Did he have a cortosis sword?

Fishy
Probably... I don't think his blade would be destroyed by a lightsaber hit, no other Sith blade was.

btw: Thanks for the info but I already knew that... and it doesn't say a lot.

Darth Plagues
No it don't

Bobafetty
Didnt he like make up his own sword? Thats what i heard.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Fishy
No he doesn't, lightsabers weren't around in his time.

According to wikipedia, lightsabers had been around for almost five thousand years before his time.

Bobafetty
maybe they just werent so THAT back then. Non the less, he didnt weild a saber.

Darth_Glentract
he didnt because the Jedi invented lightsabers while Sith used enhanced swords and more offensive force powers. The first time that the True Sith Empire fought saginst lightsabers was the great sith war I believe.

Bobafetty
These are all the different lightsabers.

http://lightsaber.cside.com/select.gif

Darth_Glentract
so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.