Kyle Katarn & Jaden Korr vs. Cin Drallig & Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the Valley of the Jedi...

LordYomi13
I think Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr would win. But Jaden would probably die. I think this because Cin Drallig and Serra Ketto were beaten at the same time by Anakin (taken out of the game and movie, check out in the concept art of the game), and alot of people believe that Kyle Katarn is more than a match for Anakin. Although this is very tough...My favorite expanded Universe character is Kyle so I might just be biased...I think this comes down to Kyle vs. Cin.

SnakeEyes
Cin Drallig and Serra Ketto don't stand a chance... in fact, they get wasted after about 2 and a half minutes...

2Tidus!
Yeah. Kyle would take them both out themselves. Jaden would help out with either his dual sabers or Staff saber. If were talking about Dark sided Jaden at the end of JA, than Jaden would just destroy them with his septer.

Kam Solusar
Jaden cud have serra really quickly and then Cin would be as good as dead

Aduruth
O i believe kyle and jaden, would win. "fairly easily"

I think jaden could take serra fairly easily, and most likely hold him self against cin, and posiibly win, kyle could do the same, but both of them, they'd win easily.

Darth Mantis
Why the hell is this thread back from the grave?

Aduruth
dunno, lol i just piked up wen i saw it at the top of these forums wink lol

Darth Windu
Don't.

Baston Alveron
ITS simple kyle wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.