ROTJ Luke, ESB Luke, AOTC OBi-Wan, TPM Qui-Gon, and OT Vader vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
ahahahahhahahaha

Human Vader
Exar, quite easily

a lot of people may think hed be out numbered, which he is, but i think we've seen from ROTS that if youre better than your opponents, it doesnt really matter how many there are.

both lukes and obi wan would be taken care of quite easily. leaving vader and qui gon, vaders too slow and old to last long against kun, and qui gon, while hed stay alive longer than the others, is just out matched by kuns skill with the saber. jeedai and vader are owned

Fishy
I agree with HV..

Exar would win, the only challenge in there is Vader and QGJ but neither of them stand a chance... The rest would be killed in seconds and quite easily..

Darth Plagues
Actually Darth Vader is a brilliant strategist and one of the greatest pilots in the galaxy. Vader still possesses his former persona's amazing engineering skills, having overseen the design of the TIE/Advanced fighter. His talent with the lightsaber is legendary. All of these skills, however, are secondary to his incredible mastery of the Force.

ROTJ Luke Skywalker is an incredibly fast learner and is very strong in the Force. He could help Vader out greatly.

Qui-Gon Jinn is not that weak. And has speed that could over whelm Exar, while Vader and Luke are using Form V to overwhelm him with power.

ESB Luke is just there helping out where he can, not much he can do

TMP Obi-Wan would fight along side his Master, ROTJ Luke would fight along side his father.

Exar wouldn't win...

Fishy
Luke during ROTJ was not all that special and he may have been a fast learner that would not help him in this fighst.

ESB Luke would be dead in a second, a simple choke would be enough.

QGJ we have seen him fight against Maul who knew less about the DS and less about Double bladed lightsabers and who was slower. Exar would take him out fast as well..

AOTC Obi will be smacked around with the force quite easily, what am I saying.. So would ROTJ Luke and ESB Luke at the beginning of the fight, leaving Vader and QGJ.

Even together those two don't stand a chance.. They have the numbers butt hey just don't have the skills.

Dark Thor
too many lightsabers, exar kun's lightsaber would probably be sliced into halves

Fishy
Doubt it, they have a lot of lightsabers but not enough skill GG had four he couldn't touch Obi.

Clawed The Bum
MAYVE BECUASE OBI IS THE BEST... haha think that you can do a forum with obi in it tithout me... obi can kill exar kun alone. lightsabers do matter but not vs obi. he defeated somewith one lightsaber. with a double bladed lightsaber, and 4 lightsabers.( he just has trouble with people with curved lightsabers which exar kun doesn't have). no way that exar kun could win

Vanquish
Yup, palps clearly showed that if you are better then 4 people individually in combat, then you are probably still able to beat those same 4 at the same time. You can't take 5 inferior warriors and stack them up against 1 and come out on top. Palps proved it, and so would Kun. Only Vader and maybe Qui Gon would last longer then 10 seconds, but the end result would be the same.

Shit, I think even Yoda or Palps could take out those 5 at once without too much trouble.

Fishy
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
MAYVE BECUASE OBI IS THE BEST... haha think that you can do a forum with obi in it tithout me... obi can kill exar kun alone. lightsabers do matter but not vs obi. he defeated somewith one lightsaber. with a double bladed lightsaber, and 4 lightsabers.( he just has trouble with people with curved lightsabers which exar kun doesn't have). no way that exar kun could win

Obi Wan isn't all that good you know. He's great he's smart and he's nice but he's far from the hero you make him out to be. Even Rots Obi would get his ass handed back to him fast.

Emperor Revan
This will be like the Sidious vs. 3 Jedi masters fight. Exar would take them out one at a time really quick. ROTJ Luke and Vader would take slightly longer.

Fishy
You think ROTJ Luke would last longer then QGJ???

Emperor Revan
I sure do. I think Vader is stronger than Qui-Gon actually and ROTJ Luke WHOOPED Vader with ease. Deny it all you want, but Lucas, the movie, and the novel say it. Luke is more powerful than Vader by ROTJ.

(Qui-Gon's fourth strongest though IMO, barely below AOTC Obi.)

Darth Plagues
Well it comes down to the same thing similar to ROTS Anakin and ROTS Obi-Wan...Luke is stronger, but Qui-Gon has more experience. I know this is a bold statement and not many of yaw are going to agree, but I think Darth Vader could possibly fair pretty well on his own. Here let me explain...

Darth Vader is a brilliant strategist and one of the greatest pilots in the galaxy. Vader still possesses his former persona's amazing engineering skills, having overseen the design of the TIE/Advanced fighter. His talent with the lightsaber is legendary. All of these skills are secondary to his incredible mastery of the Force.

Another argument people have brought up is he fights slower than he did when he was younger and most of the other people...yes is was because of his armor suit, but he was a Form V master...

Form V (also called "the Way of the Krayt Dragon"wink is a powerful style developed by Form III practitioners that preferred a more offensive angle. The defensive nature of Form III often leads to dangerously prolonged combat. This style came about from combining Forms II and III. Anakin, both as himself and as Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, and Jedi Master Plo Koon are all practitioners of Form V. Jedi Master Agen Kolar may possibly have been a Form V practitioner since he favoured aggression negotiations.

Form V maintains its existence through having sufficient defensive skills, as derived from Form III, but channeling defense into offense. The example is commonly used that while Form III combatants effortlessly deflect laser bolts, Form V practitioners excel at redirecting the laser bolt toward the opponent. This simultaneously defends the user and efficiently injures the opponent. As well, it employs a basic form of Form II's parries, allowing the user to parry the attempted attack, and counter it. It is different from Form III in the fact that practitioners of Form V will press the assault, using wide, sweeping blows in an attempt to overwhelm the opponent with brute strength. The aggressive philosophy of Form V is the source of many a Jedi's disapproval.

Vader also created his own variant of Form V, where he would use only one hand to strike and defend, and have the other held casually by his side. This can be seen at the start of the duel in The Empire Strikes Back.

With the aggressive but yet refined movements of Form II and the highly defensive postures of Form III, Shien / Djem So has been proven to be an effective style.

I going to say Vader has a good chance on his on...adding Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and ROTJ Luke just makes it easier. I've also thought of something else that might matter. In ROTJ Luke and Darth Vader has a small bond and that was when Darth Vader and Luke was fighting each other...now knowing that they are helping each other feeds that bond. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan we know already have a good battle presence with each other.

Also Fishy you have said Exar Kun is faster than Darth Maul...we really don't know that for sure, so his lightsaber might be cut and he's left with only one...and 4-5 people jumping at you at once is not going to be easy to block. Two Jedi/Sith in front of Exar and Two Jedi/Sith behind Exar...

Exar is going to be overwhelmed...

Fishy
Not really...

You see Exar fought impossible odds before, and lets deal with person by person

ESB Luke, Look at how easy Vader beat him when he wasn't even trying. Exar would take care of Luke with one simple force attack there is no way in hell Luke could stop a powerful Push. Luke would die fast.

AOTC Obi, better then ESB Luke, but look at how easy Dooku beat Rots Luke... And Dooku is weaker then Exar again one force attack would be enough... He could throw Luke and Obi away at the same time.

TPM QGJ, QGJ put up a nice fight against Maul. But Maul did not have the experience of Exar or the training for that matter and neither did QGJ. And we all know how easily Sidious wasted better masters. Exar is better then Sidious and would easily take care of QGJ.

I don't think Luke is more powerful then QGJ so he would be down in under a minute too, and that leaves Vader.

Exar could kill all of them in under five minutes actually. Blame Sidious.

Darth Plagues
Thats true, but I guess it mostly depends on how everything goes down.
And if everything happens like you have suggested Fishy and everything is left up to Darth Vader...he might be able to pull this off. I know he's slow, but still remember the story when the Tortoise beats the Hare...same thing could happen here. Wikipedia has said this about Darth Vader...

"His talent with the lightsaber is legendary. All of these skills are secondary to his incredible mastery of the Force."

I know Vader does not look like much, but also "Never judge a book by is cover" could come into play here. In the OT Luke and Vader really didn't fight...it was more of "emoshtional" fights and when Vader fough the slow Ben Kenobi...Ben was not as weak as we have presumed if you think about it and he was using up close attacks never really getting to far away from Vader (untill of course at the end)...so Vader really couldn't overwhelm Ben with wide attacks like he could since he was a Form V master.

Fishy
No of course Vader isn't weak, but even as Vader he isn't as good as Exar... It would all come down to him, and he just does not stand a chance against Exar Kun who would actually just shoot lightning at him until he falls down.

Darth Plagues
Darth Vader does have a lightsaber so he could block the lightening, but Exar might be able to out spped him, but Vader is a Form V master.

Bobafetty
This isnt a battle, it's a slaughter. Exar slices them all no sweat.

Dark Thor
the team is too much for Exar Kun. Vader can choke Exar by surprise and the others slaughter him

Dresta
what makes you think they would team up. also i think that Vader is highly underestimated as even in his suit he is extreamly powerful. also QGJ is underestimated he is very wise and strong.

General Zodiac
In addition, he somehow sundered Luke Skywalker's spirit from his own body, resulting in great confusion and dismay amongst Luke's then-few Jedi apprentices. As depicted in the novels Dark Apprentice and Champions of the Force, Kun's spirit was eventually outed and destroyed by the combined efforts of the Jedi apprentices, Luke's spirit, and the long-dead spirit of Kun's slain master, Vodo-Siosk Baas.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Dresta
what makes you think they would team up. also i think that Vader is highly underestimated as even in his suit he is extreamly powerful. also QGJ is underestimated he is very wise and strong.

yep he is still powerful in his suit

Clawed The Bum
obi is powerful. in SS( which is a very reliable source) said obi is the 4th strongest jedi ever. i know SS is dumb. of cource that is wrong. obi is the strongest jedi ever. duh

General Zodiac
Why do people underestimate Vader and Qui-Gon?

Fishy
I am not underestimating them.. They just don't stand a chance against Exar Kun who would smoke their asses and fast. Numers do not always make you win, these five wouldn't even be able to fight together.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
its overkill, get rid of 1 or 2 of em, and kunT has a shot.

Fishy
You think so? Why... These guys won't be able to work together...

ROTJ Luke and ESB Luke would fight together being losers and die fast, you have to see this. Sidious easily took care of those weak ass council members and they were more powerful then those two. Kun could destroy them in seconds.

AOTC Obi and QGJ would probably work together, but neither one of them has a chance... Especially not Obi who will be smacked around with the force.

Then its QGJ and Vader..

All Exar has to do at the start of this fight is activate his lightsaber, easily take care of two jump away and then use the force to defeat some of the others. Once they are gone, and he will take them out he can move on. And I don't give Vader or QGJ much of a chance.

jango fat
5 against one???? Come on! It don't matter how good Kun can fight he's gonna die in like a minute or so

Fishy
Sidious beat 3 more powerful opponents in a second. And Exar is beter then Sidious. He could do it.

jango fat
Oh come'on a good ordinated strike by them an they can take him down in a few second. We're still talking about Vader. He's da best Jedi ever

General Zodiac
If it was ROTS Obi-Wan they might stand a chance. But you're having them face Vader...Vader! And Exar.

Fishy
No just Exar...

And ROTS Obi still got smacked around by Dooku who is weaker then Exar...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.