Dante Sparda vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
Who wins?

dark1365
Sephiroth.

dante fan
i LOVE DANTE

Hoshi
it is hard for me to say since their powers are very similar in destruction,but i think dante would outpower seph with his speed and with his many different kind of attacks

General Zodiac
Sephiroth. Cloud had to use Omni-Slash which does over 100,000 damage just to kill Sephiroth.

SaTsuJiN
I think we might have to see advent children to give a final judgement on sephiroth o_o maybe he does something crazy in it

dvampire
Dante with ease. smile

General Zodiac
I saw Sephiroth fight Cloud on a motorcylce in AR.

tragic mulatto
Sephiroth. He would own Dante,

Hit_and_Miss
could dante survive a comet to the head. He does that in every fight!

Sonic x 20
I choose Dante as well. We all seen what he can do. He is very good at dodging attacks and weapons and can even take a bullet to the head as much as he wants to. Dante is INVINCIBLE when he is Sparda and no attacks can hurt him no matter how Powerful they are. All of the bosses used their strongest attacks on him in DMC 2 and none of them hurt him at all and none of them also never even knocked Dante down to the ground. Dante has taken on alot of bigger monsters all the time and defeated them every time to. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.