Bon voyage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
Well, I wont see all you guys for a while since my familly is going on a buisness trip to France and I'll be stuck in a hotel without a computer. If I do spot a computer, however, I will log on and talk with all you guys but dont count on it. Im just notifying you all so no one thinks Im leaving for good. See ya soon! Peace out!

Fishy
Cya when you get back have fun in France

Bobafetty
thanks, I will

Lord_Windu
I'm leaving for China in like three days. I probably won't be online for a while either. My dad's going to Holland too. Have fun in France.

SnakeEyes
See ya later dude...

Darth Mantis
Have a great time Bobafetty...

Bobafetty
Thanks all! See ya in a month or so big grin

Clawed The Bum
this is the first time that ever perticapated in forums. the only reason is i am in turkey and i don't have an xbox here, or my friends. just lots of girls but i am 14 so they are like whoah you are handsome but oh to bad to young so i get bored and type with a bunch of SW nerds online that are cool but still nerds. fishy expecially man try losing on a topic for ounce man you don't have to win them all jeez

Wickerman
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
this is the first time that ever perticapated in forums. the only reason is i am in turkey and i don't have an xbox here, or my friends. just lots of girls but i am 14 so they are like whoah you are handsome but oh to bad to young so i get bored and type with a bunch of SW nerds online that are cool but still nerds. fishy expecially man try losing on a topic for ounce man you don't have to win them all jeez

Aaahhh...to be 14 and have typing/spelling difficulties.......the memories....

~wickerman~

Darth Mantis
lol

Clawed The Bum
yeah i hate those 14 yeaar olds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.