Favorite/Best Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Well, which was your favorite/the best in the entire saga?

Clawed The Bum
when darth vadar took off his helmet. i mean it was very surprising to see the face inside everybody at the time was very couris. it is kinda like the master cheif in halo everybody wanted to see what the real dude looked like

p.s. i suck at halo(even thou i have live) but like to play it a lot

Darth Teeron
I liked seein that old fart get thrown down the tube... looked like a electrical turd gettin flushed down the toilet... Classic.

Dark Thor
i liked how mace was blasted to death.

SnakeEyes
Darth Vader's death has always been my favorite...

General Zodiac
I liked Qui-Gon's. He died fighting.

Clawed The Bum
snake eyes you forgot general greives death

General Zodiac
It looks like we're talking about Jedi/Sith and Grievous was neither.

Clawed The Bum
i know, i wanted to try to think of at least one death snake eyes couldn't think of but i couldn't so i just said general grievous and hoped that people were dumb and said wow clawed is smart he thaught of someone no one else did man i want his adragraph. man his quote is good too.

General Zodiac
And who liked Grievous's death scene. Got shoot in the organs.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
snake eyes you forgot general greives death

Who says I forgot?

Darthburgerking
I liked how Kit, Agen, and Saesee died I thought it was funny how fast they got killed.

General Zodiac
That's wrong, but funny.

Emperor Revan
I think Mace's and the Emperor's were the coolest. But best death I think goes to Qui-Gon. It seems very realistic since they're fighting and Maul caught him by surprise with a great move. Most other deaths happen with them just standing there waiting, like Maul, Jango, when Anakin loses his arm, etc.

matreid
When Agen. I believe, got stabbed. That was so funny... in a pathetic sort of way. laughing out loud

Fishy
Anakin his dead was the best IMO

SnakeEyes
What the hell is that supposed to mean? ^

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Darth_DaNThEMaN
emperor's. always gets me pumped when vader whips that as$."dont mess with ma' boy"

second is qui gon's.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, the Emperor's is probably my second favorite...

General Zodiac
Qui-Gon went down fighting unlike most of the other Jedi.

SnakeEyes
All of the Jedi that fought against Palpatine went down fighting... kinda...

General Zodiac
2 of them didn't even swing their lightsabers.

SnakeEyes
But they had them ignited, and that is what counts...

General Zodiac
So if I were sitting around and just finished a lightsaber and ignited but I got snipped I would go down fighting?

jango fat
Darth Vader: By far da most emotional death

General Zodiac
That or Yoda.

darth zamorak
i liked mauls death

even though he beat qui gon and obi.
He let his guard down when he thoguth obi was done for.

General Zodiac
He should have force pushed Obi again.

darth zamorak
i no seriously

Clawed The Bum
obi was better then maul and rightfully deserved to beat him

"me and you both know that there is no such thing as luck, there is only the force"
- Master Vandarr

Captain REX
Anakin's redemption.

2Tidus!
Count Dooku's death. How he got his head cut off and hands!

Emperor Revan
It's too bad Anakin's near death doesn't count, I loved that scene where the fool thought he could make it and got his legs and arm cut off. Then he starts burning alive, ha! That's what he gets for killing younglings.

LordYomi13
I know he's only a minor character, but I thought that the scene where Ki-Adi-Mundi dies was done rather well. He rallyed his troops and ran out ahead to lead them...but then they turned on him....very emotional...poor cerean bastard.

General Zodiac
Obi-Wan: It's over Anakin I have the high ground.
Anakin: You underestimate my power.
Obi-Wan: Don't try it. (Anakin jumps and Obi cuts off his arm and legs) You were the chosen one! You were suppose to destroy the Sith not join them. Bring balance to the force not leave it in darkness.
Anakin: I hate you!
Obi-Wan: You were my brother Anakin. I loved you.

Emperor Revan
I love that part. It brings a warm feeling to my heart. yes

LordSorgo
Palpatine getting Bench pressed to his doom was more priceless than a million year old artifact.

laughing

General Zodiac
No Padme' getting killed by Anakin?

SnakeEyes
Well I could only fit ten, so I had to exclude some, such as GG's and Padme's deaths...

General Zodiac
Alright.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Palpatine getting Bench pressed to his doom was more priceless than a million year old artifact.

laughing

And Vader only had one hand! laughing

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
And Vader only had one hand! laughing

Er.... What?

He threw Sidious over with two and he lost one hand to Obi and the other to Dooku.

But yeah, Sidious got f*cked over.

SnakeEyes
Yeah he did... (I'm bumping up the jam)

JLRTENJAC
My personal favorite death was The clone that Yoda threw his Light saber in to... or the clones yoda decapitated.

darth-yoda
my fav death was nihilus getting red lightninged away but if it has to be of the list yoda very noble indeed

Darth Calladus
i liked mace's death cuz it was kinda sad in my opinoin. he culd have saved the galaxy but that dumb **** anakin(i still think hes cool,Haden-very good job in ROTS) came and ruined it all.

ohh and the funniest death in star wars or i guess KO goes to the elite red guard that yoda shamed when he walked in to palpatine's office. the enitire theater was laughing when that happened as was I.

SnakeEyes
Mace's death was pretty funny as well because good ole Samuel L. Jackson screamed like a crazy person when he got his arm lopped off...

Darth_Janus
Yeah, to get that effect they told him he wasn't getting paid for the role.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yeah, to get that effect they told him he wasn't getting paid for the role.

They threatened to make his lightsaber pink.

SnakeEyes
And then after considering the option for a long time, decided that purple is more badass... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Illustrious
Originally posted by Count Dooku
Er.... What?

He threw Sidious over with two and he lost one hand to Obi and the other to Dooku.

But yeah, Sidious got f*cked over.

Vader lost his hand moments earlier to Luke. Or at least, he lost his prosthetic hand, as his real hand and most of his arm was lost ages ago to Count Dooku.

Sidious got benchpressed to his reacting doom by some breathing challenged dude with one hand.

DiamondBullets
KI-Adi-Mundi. Too bad for him that Clones are "immensely superior to droids".

Insane Monk
I also say KI-Adi-Mundi. He was shot in the back while leading a charge. Just the way I wanna go. Exept for the part where I get shot by my own troops.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Insane Monk
I also say KI-Adi-Mundi. He was shot in the back while leading a charge. Just the way I wanna go. Exept for the part where I get shot by my own troops. I'm very sorry about this, but I'm uptight about bad spelling. Your quote at the bottom, you spelled STARING wrong, and you said SIGH instead of SIGN.

But anyone, go Jolee.

Insane Monk
Oops. I'll ficks thaat write awaey.

Insane Monk
There. I am now grammatically correct,

Insane Monk
Exept for that comma.

Insane Monk
Thanks for the correction, btw.

SnakeEyes
People are gonna hate you if you keep posting multiple times in a row... just thought I'd let you know.

Insane Monk
Oh. Thanks. I won't anymore.

Kumar
I voted for one of the Jedi that got killed during the execution of order 66. i think that was pretty awesome. it maight not have been as epic but it was more action packed

Tangible God
Wow, wasn't THAT detailed.

Illustrious
Wow, no one likes Yoda's or Dooku's death?

SnakeEyes
Guess not... I'm kinda surprised too. Yoda's death was so peaceful and sad at the same time. Dooku's was just cool because he got gored!

Tangible God
Yoda didn't die in the typical Movie Jedi fashion--impaled or zapped.

And Dooku-----we didn't get to see it. Not to mention he had no Deathbed words.

SnakeEyes
But Dooku had his priceless "Don't Kill Me" facial expression...

Tangible God
Nah, that looks more like a, "Yo Palpatine, I shared my Pudding with you, and this is how you repay me?"

Darth Sparhawk
Vader's dead was very touching.
I liked also the way Dooku died.

Lord Janus
lmao

That was so good I had to use the Kodak image ready at work to edit that pic.

Dan Skywalker
I loved Ki Adi Mundi's death from ROTS, he deffinatly had the best order 66 death. When I was young, I was real sad when Yoda died, and I mean real depressed lol. But I also loved Darth Vaders, very powerful.
I think ill have to pick Ki-Adi Mundi, its the only death in a movie that brought me so close to tears.

Dimmimar
Obi Wan's death was teh best!!!!1111

Tangible God
Nah, despite his "noble" sacrifice, Obi-Wan, melted. He f*cking melted, what the hell is that? Noone else melted on point of contact to a saber. Even Yoda took a few seconds to disappear.

SS_181st_Snow
Vader's at the end of ROTJ. It's the only time we ever see him unmasked, and we had to live with that for 21 years until TPM came out. It was our only Anakin Skywalker glimpse, and I loved watching it, still do infact. I still love watching my Star Wars VHS versions, the ones with the interview between George Lucas and Leonard Maltin.

Tangible God
Yeah, I through mine out when I got DVD. But wasn't it 16 years between ROTJ and TPM?

SS_181st_Snow
Or 18, I prolly miscounted somewhere. 18 or 17, W/e, we lived with vader's only face at the end of ROTJ for a long time.

Dark Exile
YO SNOW!

SnakeEyes
I'm surprised so many people like Mace's death...

overlord
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'm surprised so many people like Mace's death...

WHOAAAHH!!! I find that scene one of the funniest/killer-coolest scenes in all of Star Wars as a matter of fact!!! eek!

Tangible God
I'm surprised so many people like Mace's death... It seemed like a good way for a Jedi Master to die, at the hands of the prohpecised Chosen One and the Sith Lord they'd been hunting for.

SnakeEyes
Don't get me wrong, it was a cool death, but I liked lots of the other ones better (even Dooku's)...

darth vraya
I liked watching dooku get gored.
I also liked plo koon gettin' his ship shot down
but watching dooku get gored was like a Christmas present to me.
And dooku's face right before he was decapitated was classiceek

FeceMan
But Dooku had his priceless "Don't Kill Me" facial expression...
Someone ought to photoshop Terry Schiavo's face into that picture.

Tangible God
Originally posted by FeceMan
Someone ought to photoshop Terry Schiavo's face into that picture. LMAO

SnakeEyes
That's just mean guys.... or extremely hilarious... shifty

truejedi
Why I choose to say in May of 06 that i think Qui Gonn Jinn died the best, because he didn't freeze and let the other guy cut him down like all other choreographed fights in the both trilogys i don't know, but i do indeed choose to say it.

Darth Zahanna
I always enjoy the death of a Master at the hands of an aprentice.
Like that of All Sith Lords well Almost

Jam-Jul_Lison
Palpatine getting the shaft was the best. I bet I know what Palpatine thought as he was falling. "I knew I should have let your *ss die on that hell hole of a planet."

I was a fan of all the deaths realy. Maul's was great. His last thought had to have been "Huh"

The death of Vader and Yoda were realy great and emotional. Very well done.

The look on Dooku's face when Palpatine tells Anakin to kill him is just priceless.

Decay
i like a few of them for different reasons. the whole scene where vader finally turns on the emperor is one of the best out of any movie, his death is a big sacrafice showing that good can overcome evil in the end and all that.

maces was awesome, and not just becuase i hate that guy. he thought hed beaten sidious and that he would save the republic he so loved. he finally trusted anakin (he told him that if he was right about palpatine hed have erned maces trust). then everything he thought was turned upside down. the republic he loved was being used by a sith, after finally trusting anakin he was stabbed in the back by him, and after hed seemingly exhausted the sith lord behind it all sidious sprang back and used the most powerful dark side attack to kill him. so everything hed ever believed was turned on its head just in time for him to see it before he died.

qui gons was cool becuase it was an action death, it wasnt a huge drawn out moment, he took a fairly weak hit to the face and took too long regaining his bearings and it cost him his life. one of the more real and surprising deaths of the whole saga.

palpatines was cool too, for the same reasons as vaders. the ultimate evil in the galaxy being defeated by good. not only did good defeat evil in vaders internal struggle for redemption, it ended up destroying the sith.

dookus was cool like maces and qui gons. a simple mistake and he lost the fight, and then everything hed believed was proven a lie just before the sabers cut into his throat.

overall id probably go with vader, but there are some really awesome ones throughout the saga.

Lightsnake
Ganner Rhysode, plain and simple...NONE SHALL PASS!!!

BLAK FOX
Ganner and Solo's are the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.