My Comic Book Company

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Me and a few of my friends, family, and friends I treat as family are starting a comic book company. Per se. We have a few comics that are being worked on. After we work on our comics and make a few issues we are going to start putting it out in our local area. So if you live in Yuba City your in luck! but i doubt you live there.o im going to give you a taste of my comic book that is just getting started with some basic ideas and Charecters.

It is a story of the Eternal war between heaven and Hell. But something unexpected happens. Purgatory starts to fill with souls. Because Purgatory is the place where souls are fist put when they die, cept the Pope, who goes strait to heaven. Some souls have gathered in Purg, and are thinking alike. Soon it has control over souls. This new God's name is Vultus (mass).
Ok there is the plot, there is actually more. But i dont want to put too much out at a time. My next post will have a charecter and his backstory. Maybe some art.

RayIsGay

pinsleepe
Hey, I LOVE that. Really! I don't live in Yuba City. Actually I live far far away in Poland. You probably don't even know where my beautiful country is located.

Anyway, POST SOME ART! I can't wait droolio

RayIsGay
ok, Here is Dux Ducis opening a rift, and the guy behind him is just a demon. Ill get some more later.

Btw, the rift is partially Cg, obviously...

pinsleepe
NICE! I forgot to rate though. Ok, the fisrt vote: good! So far 'good' received 100%

RayIsGay
Thanks

RayIsGay
Hell Bird, its for in Hell...

CorderaMitchell
Nice rift coloring dude!!

RayIsGay
Its Cg, "Computer Graphics"

But thank you!

justjakk
sounds like a good idea....nut doesnt it sound a little like spawn?

i dont often give critique......so forgive if i offend....but isnt that pretty similar to freeza from dragonball z?

like i say....it sounds like a very good idea....and i would like to see more as it developes

RayIsGay
Originally posted by justjakk
sounds like a good idea....nut doesnt it sound a little like spawn?

i dont often give critique......so forgive if i offend....but isnt that pretty similar to freeza from dragonball z?

like i say....it sounds like a very good idea....and i would like to see more as it developes

Yea, he is a mix of Spawn and Nightcrawler, and in what way is he like this "Freeza" you spaek of? I remeber something about that...isnt that like the first fight that Goku went SS? I dont watch anymore. But I remeber that.

justjakk
the style plus the design looks very similar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.