Return of Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
REVAN has been revived by his followers 1000 years after ROTJ. (Not really but work with me) Can anyone rise up to the dark lord of the sith before the New Republic falls and we enter a new era of Empire!

matreid
Nah, I am to lazy to ressurect him...yawn

Somebody else do it...(Good luck) stick out tongue

Emperor Revan
Let's see, we have no idea who exists in 1,000 years after ROTJ so if he has no one to fight he will obviously win.

matreid
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Let's see, we have no idea who exists in 1,000 years after ROTJ so if he has no one to fight he will obviously win.

Yah.

So lets just say that Revan ends up ruleing all of the galaxy blah blah blah THE END.(good night) sleep

General Zodiac
Let me rephase. Create a character and give him background. Then we vote if you defeat Revan or not.

Emperor Revan
I like Revan too much to do that. Besides, the person would have to be insanely powerful to compete with Lord Revan and then it would probably seem too unrealistic. laughing out loud

General Zodiac
Revan can be taken down. It isn't impossible.

matreid
O.K my character's name is Gar-Gar Stinks. (a close relative to Jar-Jar Binks) Anyways, He has a bajillion lightsabers that float around him with the force, the power of a million kyber crystals, the power of the valley of the jedi, over 7410471 different types of force powers and is a super master jedi who is invincible in every way.

Do you think he could beat Revan?

General Zodiac
bajillion? Is that even a word? And I'm pretty sure with a million kyber crystals you wouldn't need the Valley to win.

Emperor Revan
I never said Revan was invincible or even close. I'm saying he's easily one of the most powerful beings of all time in the SW universe. Most who know him well would put him in the top 5 at least. Wikipedia says that he is "Thought by many to be the most powerful Sith Lord of all time" He and NJO Luke are given the highest credit (out of anyone we know quite a bit about) and both are considered by many to be the most powerful of the Sith and Jedi respectively.

And Gar-Gar would be dead from all that power mesa thinks. stick out tongue

matreid
True, true... stick out tongue

General Zodiac
Head would explode. Alright...revive 3 Jedi/Sith to battle Revan.

Darth_Glentract
Ulic, Malak, Lord Hoth

matreid
I would ressurect:

1.) Yoda (Immortal! Touch this, you cannot!)

2.) Obi-Wan (Immortal also! Can't touch this Revan!)

3.) Anakin (Immortal! What now Revan?)

Darth_Glentract
Ohhh, Luke is still alive. He is so powerful in the force that he can live forever. Just so you know, I think that Yoda chose to die, but was powerful enough to live forever, Luke is more powerful, so he lives forever.

General Zodiac
I'd pick
1.) Luke Skywalker (Powerful Force user)
2.) Yoda (Force & Lightsaber)
3.) Count Dooku (Powerful Lightsaberer)

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by matreid
Nah, I am to lazy to ressurect him...yawn

Somebody else do it...(Good luck) stick out tongue
Ya. me too. I just wanna relax.

matreid
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I'd pick
1.) Luke Skywalker (Powerful Force user)
2.) Yoda (Force & Lightsaber)
3.) Count Dooku (Powerful Lightsaberer)

No match for my picks... stick out tongue

Fishy
I'd pick

1.) Exar Kun
2.) Marka Ragnos
3.) Tulak Hord

I know that two of them aren't known that much but I just don't see a Jedi defeating Revan.

Darth Teeron
Id ressurect,

Jar Jar Binks.

Chewbacca

and C3P-O

Unbeatable force right there... UBER FIGHTERS!!!

matreid
Originally posted by Darth Teeron
Id ressurect,

Jar Jar Binks.

Chewbacca

and C3P-O

Unbeatable force right there... UBER FIGHTERS!!!

They would own Revan!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth-yoda
NJO Luke
Yoda
Mace Windu

lets see revan defeat that team

xxxpoppunker182
i wouldn't wanna challenge revan but become his apprentice that would be way coolers. i think.

Clawed The Bum
i would ressurct obi won and he alone can kill revan.

General Zodiac
I wouldn't say that. Way too many people here will get pissed off for some reason making Revan invincible.

Clawed The Bum
yeah revan is one of the most overated characters
obi won is by far definanantly the most underated character

General Zodiac
I agree. People overrate someone and underrate the real powerful Jedi/Sith like:
Dooku
Maul
Sidious (They still say he didn't beat Yoda or lost to Mace)
Jerec
Desann
Leia
Qui-Gon (Just cause he was killed doesn't mean he's weak)
And many more are underrated

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
yeah revan is one of the most overated characters
obi won is by far definanantly the most underated character

lol, you've got some imagination. Obi-Wan wouldn't stand a chance against Lord Revan. He isn't overrated at all. Look at Wikipedia, it says Revan is "Thought by many to be the most powerful Sith Lord of all time" Here's some quick reasons why people rate him as high as he should be.

Revan has the highest level of Battle precog, has the Will power to resist the Dark side of an entire planet that no one else (not even Kreia) could resist, controlled a star, is perhaps the greatest tactician ever, has enormously high potential, plunders all the knowledge he could from the Jedi temples, he plundered tombs, relics, artifacts, and knowledge from a planet sized Sith storehouse of knowledge, learned dozens of ways to kill or turn Jedi/Sith, fights for 6 years straight as the leader of one of the main forces in the two different wars against powerful opponents, killing Mandalore and the strongest Echani, and was considered by Kreia (Revan's mentor who could kill three Jedi council members at the same time with one use of the Force) to be the heart of the Force.

Then he loses all that power and becomes a Jedi again, he plunders Korriban, including the tombs of four very powerful dark lords, gaining their artifacts, learning from Tulak's holocron, killing two tarentateks at the same time by himself when just one could easily kill a Jedi, he killed everyone in a Sith academy that he started, he killed the best bounty hunter at that time, a Sith Lord, he killed hundreds of dark Jedi and assassin droids, defeated and killed his apprentice Darth Malak at least twice in a row, and became even stronger than he was during his first reign (first paragraph).

Then he recovers all his memories and knowledge from Malachor V, the Jedi temples, etc. increasing his power greatly from the second paragraph, before he goes to fight the ancient Sith empire single handedly.

Now Obi-Wan had trouble with Jango and G.G. who couldn't use the Force. What chance does he have against Revan?

Clawed The Bum
first off i want to say that you exagerate alot ( killing malak at least twice, once) ( killed two what evers that can kill a jedi ( jango killed many jedi in AOTC))

secound off i want to say that kreia lost to the exile ( which is a WHOLE in the force and a very crappy character idea)

third off i want to say that obi had no trouble at all with GG. he sliced 2 of his lighsabers off then chased him and defeated him without his lightsaber)

fourth off i want to say that you left out the fact that obi killed maul and defeated anackin( and could of killed him if you think that he couldn't of killed him you are a idiot and i won't argue with you ( check the awsome signiture quote)

Darth_Glentract
He did kill Malak twice you dumbass. He killed two Tarentatek(Jedi killing warbeast)

I dont remember Jango more than one Jedi on Geonosis.(Trebor)

How come Obi-wan got really beatup by him?

Wow, he killed somebody with a crap move. That's almost as cool as killing someone in their sleep. He beat Anakin, but he couldnt kill him. It was emotional though not physical.

General Zodiac
Jango only killed 1 Jedi and he took him by suprise.

xxxpoppunker182
revan isnt really overrated its just some fans over exahgerate his powers Revan isnt invinvcible to me the only SW character that i think is invincible is NJO luke but thats me.

MikHcky17
A crap load of smokin hot chicks come alive and seduce revan and some how he dies from 2 much pleasure and i come in and defeat all the girls and make them my slaves

Djnannadaddy
oh, will sumone just kill revan on his return................geesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.