New mutant in X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
http://www.killermovies.com/x/xmen3/articles/5262.html

Waht do you guys think? isn't it a little bit Poison Ivy from Batman?
I seriously hope this is just a stupid rumour

rouge24
isn't there a mutant called stacy x that can control pheremones? that may be what they're talking about.........

pr1983
Originally posted by rouge24
isn't there a mutant called stacy x that can control pheremones? that may be what they're talking about.........

yeah, thats friggin stacy x...

edit: she even looks like her...

buffymitch
ow didn't know there was a stacy x in the x-men. will she be believable in the x-men movies? and how do you guys think she wil fit in the stories from the movies. you guys obviously know more about the character

rouge24
also, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't stacy x a prostitute?(i can't believe i just said that embarrasment )

mr.smiley
Matthew Vaughn had previously said he was interested in using Stacy X in the movie,but he doubted he would get too.Looks like the old directors wish will come true now.Only under Ratners direction.

buffymitch
a prostitute? on moer question . In the comics is she good or evil? does she ever become an X-men?

mr.smiley
She was an X man in uncanny between like issue 400-426.She was a good guy and a decent character.She left after Angel wouldn't have anything to do withe her.She kind of dropped off the face of the X planet.Maybe she'll return now.

pr1983
Originally posted by mr.smiley
She was an X man in uncanny between like issue 400-426.She was a good guy and a decent character.She left after Angel wouldn't have anything to do withe her.She kind of dropped off the face of the X planet.Maybe she'll return now.

I hope so, i liked her, she wasnt a goody goody little miss perfect...

mr.smiley
Yeah I enjoyed her.She stirred it up.

buffymitch
then it makes sense. you reas a lot of that angel will be cast any time soon so they probably will put her in the movie.

stormfront13
she had an awsome power also. i thought that she could control all bodily functions, i read somewhere that that was her power

DarkCrawler
Yeah, she could make someone puke by just touching them...

ayjay
isn there a chick in New X-men with pheramone thingies?

Phoenix_Avatar9
yeah, Wallflower

munkiesarus
Stacy X was much more violent though than Wallflower.

She was like 616's very own Ultimate Dazzler.

As for her being in the movie...

Dayam pr, weren't we JUST talking about this?!?

pr1983
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Stacy X was much more violent though than Wallflower.

She was like 616's very own Ultimate Dazzler.

As for her being in the movie...

Dayam pr, weren't we JUST talking about this?!?

i know... precognition of the highest order... and poor kurt could have gotten some in the comics... if anyone needed some loving it was him...

munkiesarus
lol, poor kurt indeed...

buffymitch
http://www.killermovies.com/x/xmen3/articles/5270.html

The Williams Sistes are up for this role. No eooffense to the williams' they are good tennis players. But isn't is the wrong choice? They say it would be a new mutnat. but if you guys are right Stacy-x is the mutant that can seduce anyone.
Now do you guys think this is good choice for stacy-X. I don't like it. I imagined someone more sexy. The williams sisters are realy not that sexy to me.

FieryBalrog
a tabloid British paper is reporting that the "ultra sexy" ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Williams sisters are trying out for the Stacy X role...

blowup

Its even more disturbing because Brett Ratner once dated Serena... so it just might possibly maybe be true. sad

hotsauce6548
Yes, because I just read an article where the two Williams are trying out for a "bisexal hooker.'

buffymitch
Originally posted by FieryBalrog

Its even more disturbing because Brett Ratner once dated Serena... so it just might possibly maybe be true. sad

This Movie Is Going Straight to HELL!
I just find it hard to still have faith in Fox are Marvel.
Stan Lee should Do something!!!!

hotsauce6548
http://www.killermovies.com/x/xmen3/articles/5270.html

LISA-J
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE FOX THINKING,I SWEAR THEIR ALL ON DRUGS OR JUST A BUNCH OF MORONS.OK rant over.

pr1983
wait... they called the sisters ultra sexy?

venus is like a friggin guy...

buffymitch
Originally posted by pr1983
wait... they called the sisters ultra sexy?

venus is like a friggin guy...

my point exactly!!

Rave X
Originally posted by pr1983
yeah, thats friggin stacy x...

edit: she even looks like her...

Cool, I like her! Love that attitude! cool

You have a pic pr? Or anyone..?

pr1983
Stacy X...

http://www.psysdomain.com/picsn-s/stacyx2.jpg

hotsauce6548
Gayness.

pr1983
huh

Sexy
they say emma frost seduce men also

xmarksthespot
The unknown actresses and uggs sick Tennis players that are apparently up for the new role don't in any way resemble Emma Frost it's highly likely that it's Stacy X

Sexy
lol true i posted before seeing the article >< they coudlnt possibly be Emma Frost. Emma is a goddess compared to them guys..er-I emna girls. Happy Dance

buffymitch
I f anyone should play Emma Frost it's defintely Jullie Benz. she is perfect for that role. As for the Williams Sisters they should look if they can find a role i a new Predator Movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.