Why does slipknot keep his balls in a jar full of pickle juice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
confused

Deano
to keep them fresh i think

dark1365
-To keep them from drying out
-To make it so that them seem bigger

xLiNdS x 622x
He likes to take them out and lick the pickle juice off every once in a while..weird, i know

Rob Owns You
pickles can give you cold sores, I wonder if he has ball sores or something...

Pyrofly
i have always wondered that myself blink

dark1365
He's going to see this and say something strange. laughing

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by dark1365
He's going to see this and say something strange. laughing
well i think we deserve an explantion..this is an outrage!

dark1365
Yes, we do!

Rob Owns You
But its true, slipknots mothers daddys second cousins uncle told me

dark1365
If that were the case, he'd probably be phoning from beyond the grave.

Hulk Power
Balls in a pickle jar? What the fu*k? Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

dark1365
It's random stuff, dude. Learn to play along. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
But its true, slipknots mothers daddys second cousins uncle told me laughing out loud you have lots on conections there robbie

Hulk Power
It's random stuff, dude. Learn to play along. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok.... blink messed What ever.

dark1365
If you have a sense of humor, just play along.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Balls in a pickle jar? What the fu*k? Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Well you see, I once saw deano in Africa, he was eating a steak and stabbing a zebras balls with a spork, then I told him that I saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to geico, and then me and deano ate chinese food and deano beat me in a simple game of bowling.

Make sense?

GuitarBunny
If you have a sense of humor, just play along.

yes

dark1365
Well you see, I once saw deano in Africa, he was eating a steak and stabbing a zebras balls with a spork, then I told him that I saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to geico, and then me and deano ate chinese food and deano beat me in a simple game of bowling.

Make sense?
Yes sir, it does.

Deano

Make sense?

im crap at bowlingsad beat ya though! hahah
rob stabbed a lion up the ass with a chopstick

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Deano
im crap at bowlingsad beat ya though! hahah
rob stabbed a lion up the ass with a chopstick

And then that lion bit my middle finger off so I took deanos sock and strangled the lion to death big grin

dark1365
You bastard!!! Poor lion!!!! big grin

Deano
And then that lion bit my middle finger off so I took deanos sock and strangled the lion to death big grin

then i chased after rob cos he stole my sock..but rob soon collapsed because of the smelly odour of the sock..and i threw a zebras leg at robs head big grin

Rob Owns You
You bastard!!! Poor lion!!!! big grin

It bit my middle finger off, what do you expect me to do? Call slipknot to hump the lion? confused

dark1365
Yeah, that's exactly what you should've done!

Rob Owns You
then i chased after rob cos he stole my sock..but rob soon collapsed because of the smelly odour of the sock..and i threw a zebras leg at robs head big grin

And then I put on a black suit and turned into Mr Rob, and I said some weird comment like " It is inevitable Mr Deano, how can we be fighting in africa when theres zebra legs flying through the air " big grin

dark1365
hysterical

xLiNdS x 622x
interesting...

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
interesting...

xinteresting x 622x

dark1365
[email protected]

Rob Owns You
[email protected]

Deano
And then I put on a black suit and turned into Mr Rob, and I said some weird comment like " It is inevitable Mr Deano, how can we be fighting in africa when theres zebra legs flying through the air " big grin

then i said 'wow your right'
then i pulled two plane tickets out of a elephants ass and we flew home...when we got home we realised we didnt need the tickets sad

dark1365
lol

Deano

then i pulled two plane tickets out of a elephants ass and we flew home like superman...when we got home we realised we didnt need the tickets sad

dark1365
lol

You and sassy got together!!!! YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Rob Owns You
then i pulled two plane tickets out of a elephants ass and we flew home like superman...when we got home we realised we didnt need the tickets sad

oh yeah that was so awsome, and then we went and played golf and used slipknots balls instead of golf balls and then we poured mustard on Linds big grin

Deano
oh yeah that was so awsome, and then we went and played golf and used slipknots balls instead of golf balls and then we poured mustard on Linds big grin

then one of slipknots balls burst and his ball juice blinded me and i had to go to hospital..meanwhile rob eats slipknots other scrotebag big grin

Deano
lol

You and sassy got together!!!! YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

lol well...

xLiNdS x 622x
I dont like mustard sad

Rob Owns You
then one of slipknots balls burst and his ball juice blinded me and i had to go to hospital..meanwhile rob eats slipknots other scrotebag big grin

Nah I didnt eat it, I sold it to some japanese cook and he did a facy chopping action and threw slipknots ball up in the air and a womans dog ate it. And then deano had his penis replaced for a bannana at the hospital big grin

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
I dont like mustard sad

Sorry erm

Deano
Nah I didnt eat it, I sold it to some japanese cook and he did a facy chopping action and threw slipknots ball up in the air and a womans dog ate it. And then deano had his penis replaced for a bannana at the hospital big grin

then as i come out of hospital, a monkey pulled down my pants and started to suck my banana, so i ripped the monkeys paw off and threw it to rob so he could make a wish...

Rob Owns You
then as i come out of hospital, a monkey pulled down my pants and started to suck my banana, so i ripped the monkeys paw off and threw it to rob so he could make a wish...

And then I wished that deano would grow an extra nipples so that monkeys will suck that instead of his bannana, and then I threw deano a sandwhich

Deano
And then I wished that deano would grow an extra nipples so that monkeys will suck that instead of his bannana, and then I threw deano a sandwhich

i took a bite out of the sandwich, but it was horible,i threw up on robs face, and then a old woman came along and started to lick the puke of robs face.

Rob Owns You
i took a bite out of the sandwich, but it was horible,i threw up on robs face, and then a old woman came along and started to lick the puke of robs face.

I then told slipknots grandma to quit licking my face and the go fetch her grandsons balls which deano juggled. I then gave deano a Coke and he was dissapointed because it was in the form of liquid and a popular drink in America

dark1365
rob, remind me again how to get to custom user smilies.

Rob Owns You
rob, remind me again how to get to custom user smilies.

Ill pm you the damn link you biatch!

Deano
I then told slipknots grandma to quit licking my face and the go fetch her grandsons balls which deano juggled. I then gave deano a Coke and he was dissapointed because it was in the form of liquid and a popular drink in America

i then ripped the can in half and used the jagged ends to slash robs penis..the blood then attracted slipknots gran again..and she started to lick the blood of robs penis..i then threw rob a playboy magazine

dark1365
Ill pm you the damn link you biatch!
LOL okay.....

Rob Owns You
i then ripped the can in half and used the jagged ends to slash robs penis..the blood then attracted slipknots gran again..and she started to lick the blood of robs penis..i then threw rob a playboy magazine

Eww.... ok well then I used some kind of rkhjsdrhjlskej power to make my penis not bleed anymore and slipknots grandma went away. But them she spotted deanos third nipples and began licking it. I then threw deano a " how to make grandmas leave you the f*ck alone, for dummies " book

Deano
Eww.... ok well then I used some kind of rkhjsdrhjlskej power to make my penis not bleed anymore and slipknots grandma went away. But them she spotted deanos third nipples and began licking it. I then threw deano a " how to make grandmas leave you the f*ck alone, for dummies " book

instead of reading the book, i just pounded her head in with it untill she stopped licking my nipple...i then threw a stone at robs head and ran off

Rob Owns You
instead of reading the book, i just pounded her head in with it untill she stopped licking my nipple...i then threw a stone at robs head and ran off

I then went to deanos house, stole $6.86 cents, his guitar, a pair of sweaty socks, and a piece of lettuce, and then I pissed on deanos couch and told deano that slipknot did it

Deano
I then went to deanos house, stole $6.86 cents, his guitar, a pair of sweaty socks, and a piece of lettuce, and then I pissed on deanos couch and told deano that slipknot did it

just as i arrived at slipknots house...$6.86 cents and 2 sweaty socks fell out of robs pocket, i also saw a tiny piece of lettuce on his chin..so i put rob in a wheelie bin and rolled him down a hill

Rob Owns You
just as i arrived at slipknots house...$6.86 cents and 2 sweaty socks fell out of robs pocket, i also saw a tiny piece of lettuce on his chin..so i put rob in a wheelie bin and rolled him down a hill

I then got up all dazed and smacked deano with a chicken leg and then gave him an atomic wedgie. I then shook his hand as he declared truce and then I gave him a waffle

Deano
I then got up all dazed and smacked deano with a chicken leg and then gave him an atomic wedgie. I then shook his hand as he declared truce and then I gave him a waffle

i then ate the waffle..and in return i gave rob an hobnob..and told him i am off to bed now.. cos its 03.19 am in the mornin and i need to get up in 3 hours because i have to shave my balls

to be continued .........

gdnite!!!!!!

Rob Owns You
i then ate the waffle..and in return i gave rob an hobnob..and told him i am off to bed now.. cos its 03.19 am in the mornin and i need to get up in 3 hours because i have to shave my balls

to be continued .........

gdnite!!!!!!

I then smacked deano on the back and said goodnight my good sir, your balls do indeed need a shaving. They look like a carpet. And then I sat down and watched a show on TV called dhjdlgdklhjlkhkjh

Night

dark1365
lol

Morning_Glory
I hate pickles

xLiNdS x 622x
i love pickles

Rob Owns You
Pickles are good on subway sandwhiches...

SlipknoT
Because.....Its just so sweeeeeeet

Rob Owns You
According to Deano thats not true miffed

SlipknoT
Well Deano is a Big Poopy head then!

Rob Owns You
oooooo Deano just got served

SlipknoT
wheelchair

fantasygirl

Make sense? I think those commericals r funny! Like the one where they work out and at the end he says, " U can do it!" eek!

Deano
mad you pissed on my couch slipknot!

Deano
I then smacked deano on the back and said goodnight my good sir, your balls do indeed need a shaving. They look like a carpet. And then I sat down and watched a show on TV called dhjdlgdklhjlkhkjh

Night

laughing out loud

Deano
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Well Deano is a Big Poopy head then!

and proud!

SlipknoT
mad you pissed on my couch slipknot! 10 bucks says it was Rob ermm

Deano
it might well of been
he did steal my lettuce confused

i'll kill that cobrob

Frosty Beverage
so they can get fresh...to eat.

SlipknoT
it might well of been
he did steal my lettuce confused

i'll kill that cobrob Yep, indeed he did, and he also said he was gonna tarnish all of your silverware! scared

Deano
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yep, indeed he did, and he also said he was gonna tarnish all of your silverware! scared

that traitor! i gave him one of my hobnobs as well
right slipknot i want u to go over to his house and bring me his head..and a playboy magazine

~Rad~
Umm.... to preserve them? What the f**k?

Rob, you're the official leader of the most pointless threads in the OTF....no2

Freaky Zeeky
confused

I dunno.

Morning_Glory
muffin

Imaginary
Coz he's so hardcore smokin'

Frosty Beverage
must be a REALLY small pickle jar then erm

laughing out loud

Rob Owns You
euro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.