Quiznos Subs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I can Honestly say I'd rather eat Hippo Shit. Quiznos is without a doubt the most disgusting place around, I despise it. sick

silvertsume
they make them with the hamsters on the commercial.. yes

Rob Owns You
Well thats odd because they put hippo shit in their subs

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, their sandwiches look good, but there's always this nasty ass sauce they force you to eat that tastes like . . . . I can't even put it into words.

silvertsume
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Yeah, their sandwiches look good, but there's always this nasty ass sauce they force you to eat that tastes like . . . . I can't even put it into words. retarded hamsters.. yes

Morning_Glory
everyone I know tells me that they are the best sandwiches ever - but have never had one erm

blah

The Tired Hiker
Subway has this new super toaster that toasts WAAAAYYYYYYY better than Gizmo's. Not that I'm all crazy about Subway or anything. I eat Togo's mostly. Mostly.

SlipknoT
I'm always gonna be a McDonalds man.

KidRock
Blimpie owns all.

Morning_Glory
i love Mr Goodcents.. yum yum yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I'm always gonna be a McDonalds man.

Yeah, whether I like it or not, me too. erm I had the extra large breakfast today with a cup o coffee. Yesterday it was the bacon bagel sandwich. I wish Mc Donalds would serve breakfast past 10:30am though. I was late the day bofore and I had to get a Quarter pounder meal with some McNuggets.

I think I'm going to go get Micky D's for dinner now since I'm hungry and since now all I can think about is only Mc Donalds. confused

SlipknoT
Yeah, whether I like it or not, me too. erm I had the extra large breakfast today with a cup o coffee. Yesterday it was the bacon bagel sandwich. I wish Mc Donalds would serve breakfast past 10:30am though. I was late the day bofore and I had to get a Quarter pounder meal with some McNuggets.

I think I'm going to go get Micky D's for dinner now since I'm hungry and since now all I can think about is only Mc Donalds. confused Dude pick me up some? erm

Yuna33
Quiznos...*drool*

Morning_Glory
McDonalds is a stroke waiting to happen

Yuna33
i like MC Donalds!sad

sexylexy32
I can Honestly say I'd rather eat Hippo Shit. Quiznos is without a doubt the most disgusting place around, I despise it. sick

Agreed. That triple beef and cheese crap on that commercial is enough to gag a maggot. sick

PINBALL
Mcdonalds is so good and Taco Bell is really good

fantasygirl
I eat Subway. They toast it. Never eaten at the Quiznos Subs.

PINBALL
Subway sounds good

SnakeEyes
I can't stand most fast food... not really because it tastes bad, but because its so bad for you and I always feel sick to the stomach after...

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by silvertsume
they make them with the hamsters on the commercial.. yes

Sea Monkeys big grin

Freaky Zeeky

Try Blimpie.
wink

The Tired Hiker
Dude pick me up some? erm

You got it bud. wink *throws Slips some McNuggets, Coke, large fries, Big Mac, and some ketchup packets and dipping sauces for the McNuggets, and the secret toy I stole from some little kid's Happy Meal* wink

Morning_Glory
gonna die from a heart attack now...

Dreamer2222
those rats are scary

SlipknoT
You got it bud. wink *throws Slips some McNuggets, Coke, large fries, Big Mac, and some ketchup packets and dipping sauces for the McNuggets, and the secret toy I stole from some little kid's Happy Meal* wink Damn it they forgot the straws erm

fantasygirl
You got it bud. wink *throws Slips some McNuggets, Coke, large fries, Big Mac, and some ketchup packets and dipping sauces for the McNuggets, and the secret toy I stole from some little kid's Happy Meal* wink What about me? I want 3 spicy chicken sandwiches, 2 large french fries, a 2 liter sized coke, chocolate chip cookie, hot fresh apple pie, and a large McFlurry.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by fantasygirl
What about me? I want 3 spicy chicken sandwiches, 2 large french fries, a 2 liter sized coke, chocolate chip cookie, hot fresh apple pie, and a large McFlurry. You're not important enough to stop at McDonalds for....fatty......

fantasygirl
You're not important enough to stop at McDonalds for....fatty...... I'm not fat. I eat a lot and don't get fat.

SlipknoT
still you're not good enough for McDonalds....

fantasygirl
Y?

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
McDonalds is a stroke waiting to happen
heart attack to go

BackFire
Quiznos is delicious, far better then crapway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.