Ouch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
I was on my way upstairs to get a drink and tripped on...something...and I fell up the stairs! My knee really hurts now and my mom is laughing at me but that's not the worst part...after I fell up the stairs I started to slide down them! so now my butt hurts too...

confused cry embarrasment

Morning_Glory
thats nice happy

No_life_in_me
I know what your going through I just got back form the E.R. I fell down concrete stairs and have a broken arm

Morning_Glory
sad

The Tired Hiker
You should really go get it checked out by a professional. erm

Ladyluck
Originally posted by No_life_in_me
I know what your going through I just got back form the E.R. I fell down concrete stairs and have a broken arm

wow that blows

No_life_in_me
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
You should really go get it checked out by a professional. erm
Me?................I really did fall down the stairs I broke my whole leg and foot plus my arm

Morning_Glory
wtf! how do you move?

silvertsume
embarrasment .. i broke my nose falling down stairs.. n now theres a bump there that wont go away unless i get surgery embarrasment

No_life_in_me
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
wtf! how do you move?
I have my hot new bf.He's a nurse

Rob Owns You
I have my hot new bf.He's a nurse

A guy is a nurse?

SlipknoT
weird

The Tired Hiker
Me?................I really did fall down the stairs I broke my whole leg and foot plus my arm

Okay, but I was talking to Ladyluck. I bet that sucks for you. But riddle me this! If you truly have a whole broken leg and foot plus your arm . . . then how can you type so fast! eek! detective

No_life_in_me
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
A guy is a nurse?
Duh!Guys can have the same jobs as women, and women can have the same job's as men

Rob Owns You
Duh!Guys can have the same jobs as women, and women can have the same job's as men

Not really, could a guy be an actress? I think not

No_life_in_me
Okay, but I was talking to Ladyluck. I bet that sucks for you. But riddle me this! If you truly have a whole broken leg and foot plus your arm . . . then how can you type so fast! eek! detective
my wrist isn't broken,you can still tye fast with a broken arm I did it six years ago and can do it now.

The Tired Hiker
Not really, could a guy be an actress? I think not laughing

Ladyluck

get my butt checked out?

No_life_in_me
Not really, could a guy be an actress? I think not
well lets review shall we.........(act-ress) the act is what they do the trss sounds like dress women were dresses so there for it's a woman.Oh and by the way they call the guy an actor.

The Tired Hiker
my wrist isn't broken,you can still tye fast with a broken arm I did it six years ago and can do it now.
Okay then, I totally believe you then. Okay, now. Move along. Move along. Thank yooooooooooooou.

Morning_Glory
banana5

Rob Owns You
well lets review shall we.........(act-ress) the act is what they do the trss sounds like dress women were dresses so there for it's a woman.Oh and by the way they call the guy an actor.

huh Duh, I was giving you an example

Yuna33
Did you really have to explain that?
You should know the whole "actor" "actress" thing right?

X_Black_Roses_X
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I was on my way upstairs to get a drink and tripped on...something...and I fell up the stairs! My knee really hurts now and my mom is laughing at me but that's not the worst part...after I fell up the stairs I started to slide down them! so now my butt hurts too...

confused cry embarrasment
atleast that's not embarressing as what happened to me today!

Ladyluck
what happened to you today?

X_Black_Roses_X
I wuz rideing my bike on a tennis court at my friends house and wasn't paying attetion to where the net was and hit it and completely flipped over it. cry now that hurt, and it was embarressing. Tennis people were lookin at me.

Ladyluck
aww

hug

X_Black_Roses_X
now we can both be embaressed.

Ladyluck
yay

X_Black_Roses_X
so, how's your knee?

Ladyluck
bruised sad

X_Black_Roses_X
that's sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.