Dooku Cloned 13 year old jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Lord Plo
Sorry in Advance is this is a repeat/spam/STOOPID thread.....

The clones in ep. III are supposedly 26 years old...but look the same as Jango does in II.... meaning divided by 2.... their growth exeleration... does that mean Dooku cloned a 13 year old boy.... a boba lookalike from ep. II?

*Prepares for rage/hate/beating*2gunsblowup

matreid
Actually... good point. He was not 13 though. If you play the game Bounty Hunter, Jango is well into his twenties, if not thirties. I'm not exactly sure how the cloning process works.

exanda kane
yet again someone has found another loop hole

2Tidus!
This is the deal, when the clones start growing, first they look like Jango babies, then they look like Jango teenager, so they grow them until they look like 26 year old Jango.

General Zodiac
Do Clones die like humans over time?

JKozzy
They are clones of humans, so I'll leave that to your judgement.

The Ones
if you kill a clone of your self is it murder or suicide?

2Tidus!
Murder stick out tongue.

Yeah, since they cloned humans, and humans have genetic cells which get older and older once you age. So clones die the same age as humans. Except maybe since a clone doesn't smoke or drink beer and do drugs, he'll live a little more stick out tongue

bobcrickett
The clones would die faster than Humans, I think.

The clones start as babies...it is as if they were being born...except its Jango. Then, the clones grow twice the speed as a normal human...meaning they also die sooner.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by exanda kane
yet again someone has found another loop hole

Your tiresome declarations that SW is full of plot holes- when in any sensible sense it is not- might make more sense if you bothered to check anything. There isn't a single plot hole revealed in this thread at all. I am in fact surprised that the situation is not understood; it is not complicated. The Clones, when young, look like a young Jango, when old, look like an old Jango. It's totally irrelevant how old Jango was when the original cells were taken, and nor is it worth making exact declarations of their age just because they look like him already. I'd look much the same as myself in ten years time.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by The Ones
if you kill a clone of your self is it murder or suicide?

If an identical twin kills the other, is it murder or suicide? Same answer, a clone is just an identical twin born at a different time, not a magical doppleganger.

Dark Lord Plo
Originally posted by matreid
Actually... good point. He was not 13 though. If you play the game Bounty Hunter, Jango is well into his twenties, if not thirties. I'm not exactly sure how the cloning process works.

I HAVE that game and yes, he's about 20 i think, but c'mon... i can tell the difference between a 13, a 26, and 40 year old
confused..........................even if they are clones stick out tongue

Ogami Itto
i wonder if Boba ever had any "clone" sideffects??

JLRTENJAC
Exelent point

commander gree
Originally posted by Barka
Sorry in Advance is this is a repeat/spam/STOOPID thread.....

The clones in ep. III are supposedly 26 years old...but look the same as Jango does in II.... meaning divided by 2.... their growth exeleration... does that mean Dooku cloned a 13 year old boy.... a boba lookalike from ep. II?

*Prepares for rage/hate/beating*2gunsblowup i dont think so becouse jango where a marksman before he becamed bounty hunter so i think he where somithing like 18 when Dooku cloned him

commander gree
i mean something like 18

Delta 62
The clones look twice as old as what they really are..so I suppose if battle didn't kill them..they'd live a life of normal length. The only problem is that even at middle age..around 50..they'd look ancient.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
I'd imagine clones simply die twice as fast as humans. So when they are 50, they'd be nearing the end of their lives if not dead. (which helps explain why there are storm troopers in ANH, any surviving clones would be far past their prime by then)

As for Bobba, as I understand it, he was a "natural" clone, unaltered from Jangos original genetics, so therefore he has the same genetic life expectancy of Jango himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.