Disclaimer - Forum Maintenance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
I usually do not like to leave disclaimer threads, but I think that this topic is imperative to the survival of this forum. I really need everyone to read this, because it expresses what I believe are some very important views, and because I'll be away for a short time.

To new members of this forum - the recent threads here are growing slightly exclusive of many individuals and are frankly causing some friction among many of the older members here. Please, to any newcomers, I need you to understand that, although it might take time to get the hang of threadmaking and posting here, it is INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT that, eventually, it is done in a mature and inclusive manner. Please - no offense meant, but I really want to say this - heed this. I like this place and I would like to keep it running so that I, along with all of the members here can remain friends on this forum. This relationship among many of the participants here is already being strained, probably unintentionally, but I don't want to lose friends on this place because of high tempers and frustration. In order to become an accepted member of this community, you must try to establish yourself in an appropriate manner (Darth Abominus and Darth DarqueLand are two fairly new members that make perfect examples, although by now Darth Abominus, a contributing member of this forum, has been here for some time) - otherwise, the older members here might respond with hostility. I hope I have not offended any of you.

To the older members here - please do not give up on this forum. I will be at work for the next few weeks, returning one day per week. I really don't want to come back to find that all of the seasoned members here have left out of frustration. Please try to be patient with the new members - for the sake of this forum. I think I have made several good relationships here, and I would hate to see them destroyed just like that, so please don't leave. I don't mean to upset any of you, but I really think that it is up to all of you guys to give guidance to some of the newer members. Otherwise, this forum might go down the tubes. To all of my compatriots here, please keep the faith!

Lastly, I hope that everyone can forgive me for making this thread if it seems pointless, but I want to make sure that I don't lose some of the good times I've had here. I appreciate all of the thoughtful and understanding things people have said for me here, and I hope that no one leaves, because I think we need to stand together to keep this place running.

Peace, everyone. I'll see you all soon.
warwavey

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i didnt read a word of this.

i just wanted to say....dipsit is my buddy! hahahaha woooo! Happy Dance

General Zodiac
I read it and agree.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i read it, and am not new, so.........dipsit ur my buddy!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

General Zodiac
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Admiral Akbar
party time! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth L. Dipsit
Thank you all, gentlemen. Thanks, Dan - you made me laugh very much! I hope very much that you stay on this forum, especially since Janus is back. I haven't seen you guys fight for a while.

Darth_Glentract
The mods here suck. There almost never do anything!

Darth_Glentract
Nice to have you back Dipsit

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks, man. Good to be back. But I'm gone again tomorrow. sick

Lord Darkstar
hey nice to have you back Dipsit, then again, I have been away a lot as well so it seems both of us are missing a bit here. Anyway, good idea here, I hope it get followed.

ps. Anyone wondering where I am, I am on vaction, I will be away a lot for the next little bit, and from July 13-21? Maybe longer, I will not be on at all, other than that I will try and get on once a week, so I will be coming back, just might be a while.

Fishy
Okay, try to stay around a bit anyways. People are bashing Exar and I don't know as much about him as you do so I can't argue as good against it as you can stick out tongue

Anyways Dispit I didn't read it yet, but I completely agree with whatever you said. Because its bound to make this place better.

Edit: Wait I did read it sometime before, I completely agree. I wonder why I didn't post then? Anyways you are right.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The mods here suck. There almost never do anything!

They suck cuz there is no mods.

I know exactly how to get rid of the bad noobs. We ignore them completely, and then we just keep ignoring them.

Lord Darkstar
yeah I wish we could appoint our own mods or at least have a mod that spends ever one day a week here.

Fishy
But who here wants to be a mod?

Darth_Glentract
I think Janus would be a good mod.

Fishy
I think Janus would go insane if he was a mod stick out tongue

Darth_Otaku

Darth_Janus
Who ever said I was sane in the first place?

... am I the only person who gets to view that hot redhead on the advertisement up top? Almost makes me not want to jump to the next page...

Fishy
Wanna change providers?

Darth_Otaku
Yeah all i see is Immigrate to Canada!

Darth_Janus
Hell no. I'm keeping this one. Hm. She's probably like underaged, gay, and hates men knowing my luck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.