Paranoid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
Ok...maybe I'm paranoid or something because of the lack of sleep and excessive amount of caffeine in my body but I seriously keep hearing these strange breathing noises...and they aren't coming from me...the only other people in the house are my mom and her boyfriend but they're asleep on the second floor and I'm in the basement...it's freaking me out confused

The Tired Hiker
First!

ESP07
You been Smokin?

Morning_Glory
maybe it's your hamster?

Ladyluck
not lately, no

Ladyluck
what hamster?...

ESP07
puffin will make you paranoid.

GuitarBunny
you have a fan on?

fantasygirl
Is it weird breathing noise or gross breathing noise?

The Tired Hiker
Maybe you are hearing the psycho killer who fell asleep under your couch. Gosh, I don't know! erm

Ladyluck
lol no

Ladyluck
heavy breathing noises...but it's only every so often..

Hulk Power
Maybe your mom and her boyfriend are going at it again?

ESP07
Maybe you have a peeping Tom

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Ladyluck
heavy breathing noises...but it's only every so often..

Happens to me while i'm home alone confused

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Maybe your mom and her boyfriend are going at it again?

haha it's not that, trust me

ESP07
alright, alright, i'll stop breating so heavy.

fantasygirl
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
Happens to me while i'm home alone confused Ur scared to stay home alone? When i was 6 I stayed home all alone for the summer!!

Ladyluck
I'm freaked out...

The Tired Hiker
Maybe you have super hearing and you are actually hearing someone across the street breathing.

fantasygirl
haha it's not that, trust me Y do u want to find out? R u scared or curious of what's breathing?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Ur scared to stay home alone? When i was 6 I stayed home all alone for the summer!!

no i'm not
but i usually hear the weirdest noises

Ladyluck
hey maybe I do have super hearing....

I never said I wanted to find out...it would just freak me out even more if I knew what it was...

GuitarBunny
hey maybe I do have super hearing....

I never said I wanted to find out...it would just freak me out even more if I knew what it was...

same here yes

Ladyluck
stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
no i'm not
but i usually hear the weirdest noises It's ok, during that summer when I was 6 I was scared. I refused to sleep. My mom would come home around midnight and leave at 8 in the morning.

Ladyluck

I heard it again....

GuitarBunny

I heard it again.... put some music on, not too loud tho

fantasygirl

I heard it again.... What does it sound like? It might be the AC or the fan or something from the air vents.

Ladyluck
I have the tv on and I can still hear it..

don't have ac or any fans on...

fantasygirl
I have the tv on and I can still hear it..

don't have ac or any fans on... Maybe Darth Vader? He has a breathing problem. But I really think it might be from the air vents.

Ladyluck
you know what...I think it just might be darth vader..

fantasygirl
Get a lightsaber and fight him. Or say, "Father, please help me!!!"

Ladyluck
hey you know what?...I've never met my father...

fantasygirl
hey you know what?...I've never met my father... Me either. I wish I could. Even if he is the biggest jerk in the world.

Ladyluck
I don't really care which is weird...maybe I should...

BENITO
Ok...maybe I'm paranoid or something because of the lack of sleep and excessive amount of caffeine in my body but I seriously keep hearing these strange breathing noises...and they aren't coming from me...the only other people in the house are my mom and her boyfriend but they're asleep on the second floor and I'm in the basement...it's freaking me out confused

It's obvious it's the goverment out to get you.

With there ninja's and the cannabis plants and there secret wars and there Darrt sessions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.