After tonight, I will be gone for a week. Who wants the keys to my pad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Who wants to house sit while I'm gone?

Morning_Glory
yaya MEEEEEEEE

Ladyluck
eek! me me oh pick me!!!!!!

Morning_Glory
I changed my mind.. I dont want to stay there.. something in your house might eat me...

Dreamer2222
nm

Rob Owns You
poop

fantasygirl
Me?

SlipknoT
I do! But dude dont tell me you're leaving!

fantasygirl
I'm leaving for 3 or 4 days.

The Tired Hiker
I'm just taking off for a week. Going camping.

SlipknoT
Why?

The Tired Hiker
Because I made plans to go camping?

fantasygirl
JULY 4TH!!!

The Tired Hiker
Will Smith Day! happy

SlipknoT
Duuuuuuuuuude, are you bringing a laptop?

AngelGirl
pick me!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Duuuuuuuuuude, are you bringing a laptop? laughing
Erm, no.
sad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
laughing
Erm, no.
sad sad Dont go, whats in the woods anyway?

The Tired Hiker
sad Dont go, whats in the woods anyway?

There's the opportunity to hang out with some of my cool family members in a nice environment. smile

SlipknoT
you could do that at your house, or a hotel, or a water park.

Bardock42
There's the opportunity to hang out with some of my cool family members in a nice environment. smile

That sucks

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. erm

SlipknoT
Dont go

fantasygirl
In the woods? Man, good luck using leaves as toilet paper.

The Tired Hiker
You guys don't even know. Where I'm going, it's super hot, luckily the sweet river that flows through the camp is nice and cool. They feed you breakfast, lunch, dinner. I could go and fish if I want to. Go down to Rainbow Falls and jump off the rocks or go behind the waterfall. You don't even know, fooos. happy

SlipknoT
What food do they give you?

fantasygirl
Where will u do ur shit?

The Tired Hiker
Okay, get this. It's not like 'real' camping. I do that too, but this is more like a resort, but in the woods, not all ritzy or anything, but it's the bomb. They have crafts, where you make candles and shit. There's a rec room with a library that's open all night, they feed you eggs and bacon and pancakes and all that stuff for breakfast, dinner is roast beef and potatoes or spaghetti and meat balls with ceasar salad, etc. They have a barbeque in the meadow with volley ball, archery, you can float down the river on your raft. There's pine trees everywhere, the camp dance, it's basically a family camp. My cousin sets up a bar in her tent.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Where will u do ur shit? There's bathrooms you walk to, and showers. Mens and Womens. All the emenities.

Bardock42
So its camping for sissies......that sucks

fantasygirl
Okay, get this. It's not like 'real' camping. I do that too, but this is more like a resort, but in the woods, not all ritzy or anything, but it's the bomb. They have crafts, where you make candles and shit. There's a rec room with a library that's open all night, they feed you eggs and bacon and pancakes and all that stuff for breakfast, dinner is roast beef and potatoes or spaghetti and meat balls with ceasar salad, etc. They have a barbeque in the meadow with volley ball, archery, you can float down the river on your raft. There's pine trees everywhere, the camp dance, it's basically a family camp. My cousin sets up a bar in her tent. They have a library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!! I want to read every single book in it!!!

Bardock42
They have a library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!! I want to read every single book in it!!!

What the f**k?

SlipknoT
Dude take me I wanna go!

fantasygirl
I wanna go too. I wanna read all the damn books!

The Tired Hiker
No, but check it out, you can go fishing, there's plenty of trout. They have skit night, where the camp staff puts on skits and you can sign up and do a skit. They have campers vs. staff volleyball tournaments. They have Fort Tuoloume, basically where my sis can drop off her kid if she wants a break and they can eat some wine and cheese. There's all kinds of hikes, star gazing hikes, gold panning, you name it, it's got it.

Bardock42
I wanna go too. I wanna read all the damn books!

What the f**k?

Bardock42

The Tired Hiker
One time this rattlesnake roamed into camp near the swim hole, and some guy crushed it's head with a rock. The camp staff served it up for dinner that very night. Classic. I think I was like ten years old when that happened. I've been going to this place all my life.

fantasygirl
U eat wine?

The Tired Hiker

The Tired Hiker
U eat wine?

Wha? confused

SlipknoT
One time this rattlesnake roamed into camp near the swim hole, and some guy crushed it's head with a rock. The camp staff served it up for dinner that very night. Classic. I think I was like ten years old when that happened. I've been going to this place all my life. I would have stabbed the guy if he did that...Dude take me there

Bardock42
I would have stabbed the guy if he did that...Dude take me there
Mmmmm, Rattlesnake droolio ..... this place actually sounds sweet.....

The Tired Hiker
They used to have an insane diving board back in the day, crazy dive contests and all. You'd win like Ice Cream Sandwiches and stuff from the general store. They got rid of the diving board though, because a sand bar developed in the landing zone.

SlipknoT
How much does it cost to go there

shaber
Tired Hiker's Pad no longer exists sad

The Tired Hiker
How much does it cost to go there

51 bucks a day.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by shaber
Tired Hiker's Pad no longer exists sad

No, i have a real pad now. In RL. It's tight.

LeAtHerRFace
<--- sure

SlipknoT
51 bucks a day. Why 51 and not 50?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.